Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta (45399 Views)

White Man In Lagos Presents Crutches To Physically Challenged Girl (Photo) / White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos / Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by onunwa21(m): 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
When u take Benin weed, that z d resultant effect tongue
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by invectives(m): 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
kingarizona1:
undecided Maybe he comes from Russia where the snowfall and temperature falls below -40 degree Celsius in some places
Think he sounds CANADIAN.
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by VickyRotex(f): 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
Businessnaija:

single and ready to mingle side.

No Sir.
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by invectives(m): 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
kellybently:
See ur role model shocked sad lipsrsealed
U WELL SO?
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by invectives(m): 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
joey150:
thats not the point.. The point is whats special if a white dude is chilling on a slab?
And i dont know where you have lived..but that damn slab is meant to be made of concrete.. And concrete dear is meant to be rock solid..

My point been...This is not news.. The white guy is the news in this, not even the sun or whatever. Probably an over excited dude that has never seen a white guy took this picture.
God punish you.who you calling an over excited guy who aint seen a white man.may ur left ear wither and fall into ur right pocket.oloshii!!!
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by jesuspikinjp(m): 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
if he can't take the heat make he go back home then, abi na by force
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by ayusco85(m): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
Gracito:
Lool grin grin by the way, I walked in this sun, looking for abacha, from an enugu woman. Me and diz onye ocha, I don't know who mumu pass

Are u a jossite?
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by blueAgent(m): 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
joey150:
very nonsense talk right here... Oyibo skin that turns red and some get burns at near high tempreature.. Which yeye signal are you talking about again. Make una stop to dey make me angry.. This country has done enough to provoke me mehn!

4K dis shii angry grin grin

Clown .
So you are saying white people get tans because they want to be black. Don't bother. That's like saying every man who grows a beard does so because he wants to be a gorilla

1 Like

Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by omorttee4u(m): 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
Joyce28:
Lol good for him
enjoy yourself joor grin

Good for him? If he had smoked or he's influence of high substances. Na gang start the guy go be.
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by kellybently(m): 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
invectives:
U WELL SO?
Wetting do u
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by Joyce28(f): 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
omorttee4u:

Good for him? If he had smoked or he's influence of high substances. Na gang start the guy go be.
grin grin grin
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by omorttee4u(m): 10:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
Joyce28:
grin grin grin

Why the 96 teeth na, Sey it funny nii lol
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by sky2000: 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
invectives:
Think he sounds CANADIAN.

And what if he has been indoor for sometime till he felt so cold that he had to sunbathe!!
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by holywota: 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
The whites want 2be black,blacks want 2be white.
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by joey150(m): 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
blueAgent:

Clown .
So you are saying white people get tans because they want to be black. Don't bother. That's like saying every man who grows a beard does so because he wants to be a goril
nope nope...am saying your signal theory and cancer talk is pure B.S!

1 Like

Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by joey150(m): 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
invectives:
God punish you.who you calling an over excited guy who aint seen a white man.may ur left ear wither and fall into ur right pocket.oloshii!!!
make una feed am oh..

Bros abeg...no park your keke for my one way..

Snap more oyibos ehn..
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by sky2000: 10:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
TheArchangel:
A coldblooded man you are seeing there. undecided . A rare find indeed, akin to finding an African in a sauna trying to boil himself just to sweat.
You'll begin to wonder how long he has been praying to just have a feel of the sun even for a day in his country, but now he is here on our less than strong soak away pit that can cave in any minutes, sunbathing his life worth and at the same time saying fuc.k you skin cancer and heatstroke.
Thump up man...you're the man!!

Lalasticlala

Let this man enjoy this beautiful African sun.
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by joey150(m): 10:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
TheArchangel:
According to you. As you wish sire.
ahh your such a darling
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by blueAgent(m): 11:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
[quote author=joey150 post=44768757] nope nope...am saying your signal theory and cancer talk is pure B.S![/quot

I was not the one that posted about signal . U are right about the rubbish signal theory.
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by joey150(m): 12:17am On Apr 17, 2016
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:08am On Apr 17, 2016
invectives:
This happened today,temperature outside is 34°C blistering hot,and this roughneck is Tanning his skin,on a hot soakaway slab.While I can't stand the sun.hmmmmm
now his wife or gf will be seeing a brown man at the top and white man on the down below... he for just bare everything make the color for uniform Na...
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by Amagmilton(m): 7:01am On Apr 17, 2016
9jii:
If na for sokoto sun he will turn to Suya
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by obaisexy: 8:30am On Apr 17, 2016
Lol abeg free the guy joor.... Na him money ooo. Most whites comes to Africa to receive sun for a while and go back.....lol
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by Gracito(f): 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
ayusco85:

Are u a jossite?
no dear
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by ayusco85(m): 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
Gracito:
no dear
OK. Tot u were.
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by edwife(f): 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
TheArchangel:
According to you. As you wish sire.

Who is the Archangel,hmmmm cheesy cheesy

I am just seeing your mention.
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by Sirpluv: 4:21pm On May 20, 2016
Life don tire diz 1 . . . I swear

1 Like

Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by jbblues24(m): 6:41am On May 31, 2019
People always told me be careful of what you do And dont go around breaking young girls' hearts And mother always told me be careful of who you love And be careful of what you do cause the lie becomes the truth. cool
Re: White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta by invectives(m): 1:27pm On May 20, 2020
jbblues24:
People always told me be careful of what you do And dont go around breaking young girls' hearts And mother always told me be careful of who you love And be careful of what you do cause the lie becomes the truth. cool
Billy Jean ,well done

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Majemun Lailai / Coronavirus: UNIUYO Lecturer, A Doctor Dies In Akwa Ibom After Showing Symptoms / How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.