Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Please Beware, This Is The Latest Scam In Town - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Beware, This Is The Latest Scam In Town (544 Views)

Beware This Guy Makinde Samuel / To You Which Ponzi Scheme Is The Worst? (latest Scam) / Please Beware Of This Killer Biscuit Called " Crunches Biscuit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Beware, This Is The Latest Scam In Town by eistien(m): 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
good day my fellow nlders, these yahoo boys are not smiling, I just got a text from an unsaved number telling me my ATM card has been temporarily blocked, at first I was bothered because I will be traveling tomorrow and I will need to withdraw some cash.
then I went back and checked the message again and realized, since when did banks start sending messages with phone numbers.
please enlighten those around because some people might fall for the scam.
I added a screenshot of the text in the post, please those with spare airtime can help me call the so called interswitch management and help me bash them.

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Set To Star In The Return of Xander Cage'' Movie With Vin Diesel / ( BUSTED)How Facebook User Predicted The Death Of Prince, Muhammed Ali / P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.