Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

To You Which Ponzi Scheme Is The Worst? (latest Scam) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To You Which Ponzi Scheme Is The Worst? (latest Scam) (1006 Views)

What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / Left-Hander Problems That Shows Why Being Left-handed Is The Worst(photos) / Latest Paying Ponzi Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To You Which Ponzi Scheme Is The Worst? (latest Scam) by Towncrier007(m): 4:42am On Feb 18, 2017
Out of the numerous ponzi schemes today in Nigeria, which is the worst.

For me Mmm:Because it's the father of the schemes. ..

doublecash.me:this one will lie to you that they will double your money and then you fall a victim.
spring cash; this criminals will tell you invest 20k to get 60k.

Ph and Gh groups on WhatsApp; once you see such groups my brother tear race. They will organise their friends and pretend they're Ph-ing, whereas it's a trap for you o,once you put your money's into it you're finished.

O-give; They tell you 10k to get 20k, my dear run o because the site is just for 1 week.

Now Check Out This Eye Opener- This ponzi schemes are set up by yahoo boiz and they will channel thousands of Nigerians to themselves while also paying the public. If like 1000 Nigerians pay 20k to these criminals that's 20m instantaneously, be wise and run far from ponzi schemes.
Re: To You Which Ponzi Scheme Is The Worst? (latest Scam) by cbngov01(m): 5:55am On Feb 18, 2017
Nna ehn!...Ike gwuru!....d thing now don become order of d day
Re: To You Which Ponzi Scheme Is The Worst? (latest Scam) by Towncrier007(m): 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
cbngov01:
Nna ehn!...Ike gwuru!....d thing now don become order of d day
exactly that's the latest scam in town now

(1) (Reply)

Sound Health Is Success / Is Western Religion The Worst Thing That Happened To The Black Race? / Shocking! 4 Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Died In Tragic Accident (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.