Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Tired Of Double Data Zapping By Useless Networks? Etisalat 3G For 1K Is The Answ - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Tired Of Double Data Zapping By Useless Networks? Etisalat 3G For 1K Is The Answ (1083 Views)

Used Media Pad With Wifi And 3g For Sale Sim / Used Media Pad With Wifi And 3g For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Double Data Zapping By Useless Networks? Etisalat 3G For 1K Is The Answ by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
Few hours ago, a very close friend of mine
Ayo Proxy was crying a foul play on how he wasn't able to utilize his monthly MTN monthly plan N2,500 for 4.5GB he also threaten to port to Airtel Whose 2X double data zapping is second to none
Glo which should have been the best option also follow Airtel's path of Zapping data. Even if opt in to glo bis imei tweaking, you will be welcome with poor Network.

Today I will be Showing you the Best Monthly Subscription that can last a whole month.
Help me welcome Etisalat BIS 3GB For N1000 Naira

This plan has proven to be best so far so good and its the secret of Why am always online.

Here Are Few Steps On How To Get Started

• Recharge N1000 on Your Etisalat Sim
• Subscribe to Etisalat Monthly BIS Plan by dialing *499*3#

• Now you need to create a new Apn to blackberry.net and proxy 10.71.170.5 Port :8080
Holla you are done!!

In some phones, Whatsapp don't connect.
Not to worry here is solution.
Download Proxy Droid
And change the Ip:10.71.170.5 port:8080
Enable auto Connect.

And that's it you can flex your monthly data bundle for a whole month without the fear of double data zapping

Source:http://femdevcon..com.ng/2016/04/tired-of-double-data-zapping-by-useless.html?m=1
Re: Tired Of Double Data Zapping By Useless Networks? Etisalat 3G For 1K Is The Answ by emysilva: 11:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
Who has tried the new cheat

(1) (Reply)

My Hp Laptop Connected To Wifi But Can Browne On All Browser / Mini Laptop Needed Urgently! / HP 630 For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.