Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,555 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake (30702 Views)

John Mikel Obi Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) / Taiye Taiwo Joins Swiss Club Lausanne Sport(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake by jerryunit48: 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ah
Re: Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

He did say that is not true....but thinking about football age....I guess the real problem is zero cash in the Nigerian league.

Three years ago....the NPFL said that players in our local league should be paid minimum N150000 monthly. Some team owners said that they cannot pay even that.

Then someone sees guys like Rooney earning thousands of pounds a week....and thus....someone slices off a few years to secure the financial future.
You like going off topic
Re: Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake by babyfaceafrica: 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hahaha...boda taye...e beru Olorun o
Re: Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fedayeen:
You like going off topic

The chap I was responding to made an allegation that Taiwo was 49 years old.

I responded by ruminating on why some players may lie about their age...while stating that Mr Taiwo had already denied he was 49 years old...and that the brother in question was his older brother.
Re: Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake by africanusvu(m): 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
No.i think he is wrong.he shld be 13 and nt 31yrs.his mates in his a stil in jss class
Re: Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake by M4gunners: 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
I just dey pass,before 4got happy birthday, na only God know wen dem born u.
Re: Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake by ireneony(f): 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fedayeen:
Do you stll dream about Seun undecided

do I know you grin
Can't I call someone's name again
Re: Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake by McXponent(m): 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ok.. Noted! Next news plz
Re: Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake by dayojags10(m): 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hahahahaaa.... Brother Taiwo omo iya alata is still 31?
Re: Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake by Rastamann: 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
anuma1:
taye tiawo ur brother is twin 49yrs and you are celebrating 31yrs. Who is deceiving who

Wetin consign you for dre? Na you bi im mama wey kno wen she bon am?
Re: Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
ireneony:
do I know you grin
Can't I call someone's name again
I like you and i don't want you to continue to dwell on seun grin give other guys a chance grin Seun wants to win the most able bachelor for 2016
Re: Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake by aftatechbiz(m): 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
anuma1:
taye tiawo ur brother is twin 49yrs and you are celebrating 31yrs. Who is deceiving who
No!! both of them were not born the same day ni. His Kehinde was born 18 years after. grin grin grin
Re: Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake by Joyce28(f): 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
HBD
Re: Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake by robosky02(m): 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
happy buff day
Re: Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake by EbukaLive(m): 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
anuma1:

This lie should stop. someone started that this as a joke on BBM years ago... His twin is Kehinde and she died as an infant... stop spreading nonsense

1 Like

Re: Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake by loomer: 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
Only 31 and football career end na wa o
Re: Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake by solpat(m): 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
If this guy is 31. then I'm 15. What nonsense angry
Re: Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake by ireneony(f): 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
aftatechbiz:

No!! both of them were not born the same day ni. His Kehinde was born 18 years after. grin grin grin
nairaland ooooo grin Smellymouth come and see grin
Re: Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake by benzema8(m): 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
Not how old but how much is he?
Re: Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake by engrjacuzzi: 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
taiye taiwo 31 kè where is Pius ikedia that claimed 17 after world cup few years ago? that was how my coursemate claimed 17 years old yet, he was in his final year after reading five years in Uni.
Re: Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake by ireneony(f): 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fedayeen:
I like you and i don't want you to continue to dwell on seun grin give other guys a chance grin Seun wants to win the most able bachelor for 2016
Lmao ...u are so funny grin
Re: Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
ireneony:
Lmao ...u are so funny grin
thanks grin
Re: Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake by bedspread: 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
WHAT A WICKED LIE IN THIS WICKED WORLD!!!!!

TAYE- 31 , I MUST 14
Re: Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake by gabolz(m): 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
HBD
Re: Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake by bedspread: 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
WHAT A WICKED LIE IN THIS WICKED WORLD!!!!!

TAYE- 31 , I MUST be 14
Re: Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake by Reference(m): 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
Corruption is in our DNA.
Re: Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
yusaze2007:
Former Super Eagles left back and HJK Helsinki player, Taiye Taiwo is 31 years old today. The Twin defender was born in Lagos, APril 16th, 1985.

To mark his birthday he shared photos with his birthday cake writing, ” Happy birthday to my friend Taye Taiwo. Here’s wishing you many more years ahead”

Happy birthday to him

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/taiye-taiwo-is-31-years-old-today.html
taye taiwo don handsome o,abi na photoshop?
Re: Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake by justmenoni: 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
Now talk the truth and some gullible peeps will come here and scream bad Belle... Tt is 31? grin wink cheesy grin then my mom is 25 and mind you I'm 10 grin

1 Like

Re: Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake by donphilopus: 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
idupaul:
I went to secondary school with his son ..Happy 31st birthday sir

Be real. Are you sure of what you're saying? I guess you're just kidding sha!

1 Like

Re: Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake by Smellymouth: 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
ireneony:
nairaland ooooo grin Smellymou.th come and see grin

31st? cheesy grin Ireneony is 3 years old then grin cheesy

Re: Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake by GeniusDavid(m): 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
Blood of Habakuk? 31?

1 Like

Re: Taiye Taiwo Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today; Check Out His Birthday Cake by Ukalejohn(m): 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
yusaze2007:
Former Super Eagles left back and HJK Helsinki player, Taiye Taiwo is 31 years old today. The Twin defender was born in Lagos, APril 16th, 1985.

To mark his birthday he shared photos with his birthday cake writing, ” Happy birthday to my friend Taye Taiwo. Here’s wishing you many more years ahead”

Happy birthday to him

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/taiye-taiwo-is-31-years-old-today.html
Bia where's the cake naw I've been looking for it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Gusau Elected New NFF President / Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? / Salah Donates $3m To Rebuild Egyptian Hospital Blown By Terrorists [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.