Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

I Am Chinese And I Am New Here - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Am Chinese And I Am New Here (1105 Views)

Someone Stole My Laptop And I Am Getting Reset Emails. Can I Track It / I Killed This Poisonous Thing In My Room By 3am And I Don't Know It's Name(pics) / The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Chinese And I Am New Here by hawardlee(m): 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
i am Chinese and new to this forum to network, unveil great business opportunities from china, meet new people... what do i expect
Re: I Am Chinese And I Am New Here by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
Welcome!

Why is that chinese people always have lee attached to their name? grin
Re: I Am Chinese And I Am New Here by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
Expect everything bro, the good, the bad, and the ugly but fret not you are about to have the best time of your life here. On behalf of all Nairalanders, KingJhean says WELCOME!
Re: I Am Chinese And I Am New Here by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
And who says PMB isn't working grin

Another product of the recent trip to China wink grin

God bless Nigeria

@op Welcome!
Re: I Am Chinese And I Am New Here by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
AirSultan:
Welcome!

Why is that chinese people always have lee attached to their name? grin
Please don't get offended when asked a question like this, all u gotta do is take it in and fire back but be careful though some people on this forum are skilled, well trained "insulters"
Re: I Am Chinese And I Am New Here by finalboss(m): 5:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
hawardlee:
i am Chinese and new to this forum to network, unveil great business opportunities from china, meet new people... what do i expect
i wonder why this .

fvcked up attention seeker is disturbing us ...ahn ?
Re: I Am Chinese And I Am New Here by finalboss(m): 5:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
undecided like ah care if yo from congo.. mf
Re: I Am Chinese And I Am New Here by finalboss(m): 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
grin since its converting it to yuan.. big welcome from final- ..hawardlee... huhuhu ehm lalasticala i need two bottles of gulder ... hawardlee you care for gulder ??
Re: I Am Chinese And I Am New Here by hawardlee(m): 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
finalboss:
i wonder why this .

fvcked up attention seeker is disturbing us ...ahn ?
how are you doing
Re: I Am Chinese And I Am New Here by hawardlee(m): 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
KingJhean:
Expect everything bro, the good, the bad, and the ugly but fret not you are about to have the best time of your life here. On behalf of all Nairalanders, KingJhean says WELCOME!
thank you my brother
Re: I Am Chinese And I Am New Here by hawardlee(m): 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
finalboss:
grin since its converting it to yuan.. big welcome from final- ..hawardlee... huhuhu ehm lalasticala i need two bottles of gulder ... hawardlee you care for gulder ??
bowl of indomie or rice with chopsticks would do
Re: I Am Chinese And I Am New Here by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
hawardlee:
U funny bros!!

Answer diz question:

*Why did u cme to nigeria??

*Describe d part of china u cme from??

*What is ur full name

If u are for real, Welcme.

If na attention u dey find, God Bless U grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Chinese And I Am New Here by hawardlee(m): 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:

U funny bros!!

Answer diz question:

*Why did u cme to nigeria??

*Describe d part of china u cme from??

*What is ur full name

If u are for real, Welcme.

If na attention u dey find, God Bless U grin

Full name... Li weiming

Shanghai, China

More than a year now... I have my office @ 21 ola ayeni Street, beaide SLOT , computer village, Ikeja

I came to Nigeria to do business ,help connect Nigeria business people to Chinese business, assist in import ,sourcing, negotiating ,payment, language barrier.. I can also help you get invitation letter to China, I also have quality products like powerbanks,selfie sticks,car jump starter kit, car steering wheel Bluetooth kit and much more for sale in wholesale prices ... The opportunities is limitless... You can call/WhatsApp 09082693319

1 Like

Re: I Am Chinese And I Am New Here by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
hawardlee:

Full name... Li weiming

Shanghai, China

More than a year now... I have my office @ 21 ola ayeni Street, beaide SLOT , computer village, Ikeja

I came to Nigeria to do business ,help connect Nigeria business people to Chinese business, assist in import ,sourcing, negotiating ,payment, language barrier.. I can also help you get invitation letter to China, I also have quality products like powerbanks,selfie sticks,car jump starter kit, car steering wheel Bluetooth kit and much more for sale in wholesale prices ... The opportunities is limitless... You can call/WhatsApp 09082693319

WELCOME 2 NAIJA!! grin
Re: I Am Chinese And I Am New Here by hawardlee(m): 12:22am On Apr 17, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:

WELCOME 2 NAIJA!! grin
thank you, I want to also have a Nigerian lady as wife.. Maybe ibo
Re: I Am Chinese And I Am New Here by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:37am On Apr 17, 2016
hawardlee:
play ur card right and u wil get what u want.
Re: I Am Chinese And I Am New Here by spyglaxx: 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
it's part of the chinese agenda to produce sino-africans .They must rule the world dandan.chinese plus ibo= entrepreneural DNA
Re: I Am Chinese And I Am New Here by wittyt98(m): 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
hawardlee:

this chinko u be omo ale grin grin grin ....why IBO??
Re: I Am Chinese And I Am New Here by gowaga68: 12:50am On Apr 18, 2016
Welcome on board Li weiming.
Expect doing lots of business if ur products are what we need.
Re: I Am Chinese And I Am New Here by Abudu2000(m): 1:42am On Apr 18, 2016
you can start by explaining the new shaolin temple to us($miles)
Re: I Am Chinese And I Am New Here by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 18, 2016
Can u teach us chineese. ??
Re: I Am Chinese And I Am New Here by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 18, 2016
hawardlee:

Can you help us get a permanent resident status for one Mr. Ayo Fayose? We like to keep him in China forever as a token of our friendship with your great country.
Re: I Am Chinese And I Am New Here by hawardlee(m): 10:21am On Apr 18, 2016
grayht:
Can u teach us chineese. ??
via nairaland forum or one on one .... not difficult though but u might be bite your at intervals grin grin grin
Re: I Am Chinese And I Am New Here by hawardlee(m): 10:23am On Apr 18, 2016
good morning everyone... checkout my kaymu online store @ www.kaymu.com.ng/seller/haward

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Lagos Born Abari Damilola Who Uses Bamboo To Make Eco-friendly Sunglasses / Facebook Owner-mark Zuckerberg Visit To Nigeria- Host A Q&A Session Today / What Is The Name Of This Animal Please.. Looks Scary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.