Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,629 members, 7,844,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

7 Weird Places We Charge Our Phones - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7 Weird Places We Charge Our Phones (26355 Views)

Why Are We So Addicted To Our Phones??? / Do We Really Need Microsd In Our Phones? / 20 Weird Things All Addict Android Smartphone Users Do (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Weird Places We Charge Our Phones by Mbamifeanyi(m): 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
I don't charge my phone with electricity....
Re: 7 Weird Places We Charge Our Phones by Spanner4(m): 11:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happykenski:
Sometimes I go to the Kingdom Hall early so that I can have a space to charge my phone before others will come and occupied all the sockets...

So na wetin u dey do for our K/hall abi? Una dey get space to charge inside there?
Re: 7 Weird Places We Charge Our Phones by Spanner4(m): 12:07am On Apr 17, 2016
AmAlbert:

So you follow for people wey dey spoil Kingdom Hall Generator and wey dey make mic disturb ba? Una neva read letter from branch wey say make we stop to dey charge anything chargeable for una congregation before?

You sef ehnn!!!

*sips dogonyaro and kulikuli

My Broda abeg tell am o and odas wey dey do that o, hope u guys are enjoying "Our christian life and ministry meeting parts"

1 Like

Re: 7 Weird Places We Charge Our Phones by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:29am On Apr 17, 2016
I'm currently thinking of which of the extensions in the house I'll carry to church tomao for charge sake....
Re: 7 Weird Places We Charge Our Phones by mattyboy007(m): 2:01am On Apr 17, 2016
lollmaolol:

Congrats... That's how we read bomb explosion online too my brother, we don't know what bomb sounds like .....*eye rolling*

Our phone uses solar

lolz funny u... u seems to HV dat believe dat kd full of bomb blast... well will gladly tell u dat HV never witness bomb blast wit my eyes bfr in kd. were I base I can guarantee u safety weda during crisis or any bombing... even in Borno no b everywhere dem dey bomb.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Weird Places We Charge Our Phones by Lagban(m): 2:06am On Apr 17, 2016
shogat:
Electric power shortage/unavailability has been a scourge in Nigeria, which we have adapted to as a country because there seems to be no solution presently at hand.

In this era of smart phones, that comes with major flaw of having battery life that tend to drain out faster: Nigerians have to improvise alternative means to charge their phones since not everybody can afford using the generator always. You see people moving about with their charger looking for any available opportunity to charge their phones.

Here are some of the weirdest places we charge our phones.

1.Gas Stations: since the stations need to power their generators when selling fuel, people use that opportunity to locate the nearest one to them to charge their devices. There is high rate of theft here and also not possible when they don’t have fuel for sale.

2.Churches: people that attend church services in my area to charge their phones is increasing daily. They now pray the service last longer so that they can charge longer. You will see their demeanour change or turn back home whenever the church’s generator is faulty.

3.Banks: so I was on a queue inside one of the new generation banks, when a very good looking man came in and went directly to the water dispenser to drink a cup of water; immediately located an electricity wall-socket and plugged in his charger then sat down like someone about to deposit a huge sum of money (na charge e come charge). Many banks are halting such activities in their premises for security reasons.

4.Commercial Buses/taxies: people don’t struggle only for comfortable seats in buses again, they now struggle to use the car charger. They pass turn as if is a matter of life and death and some even forgets to pick their phones while alighting.

5.Salons: this is always an opportunity for me to charge since am a customer and I take it that charging is one of the services offered by the salon. The time limit depends on the style but as a sharp guy, to extend my charging time, I find faults and always correct the barber for long so that he will take his time while I continue my act.

6.Football Viewing Centres: 90 minutes is too much of a time to stay without charging after paying to watch a match. People flood viewing centres with their gadgets in order to charge them while enjoying the match. One’s attention is always divided since one must be vigilant because of thieves.

7.Restaurants: hungry or not, sometimes I just take a walk to a restaurant across my street; order a bottle of drink; sit close to a wall socket then plug in my charger then chill and enjoy my bottle for the next 2 hours till I get a full battery.

where do you charge your phones folks?

I onced charged my fone in KFC
Re: 7 Weird Places We Charge Our Phones by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 17, 2016
Temmi001:
Meanwhile..

Interested persons should send a PM.
I can buy that Land not house oh for 1k,but u will pay for maiBola to remove those wrekage out of my Land after payment, Deal?
Re: 7 Weird Places We Charge Our Phones by lollmaolol(m): 6:45am On Apr 17, 2016
mattyboy007:

lolz funny u... u seems to HV dat believe dat kd full of bomb blast... well will gladly tell u dat HV never witness bomb blast wit my eyes bfr in kd. were I base I can guarantee u safety weda during crisis or any bombing... even in Borno no b everywhere dem dey bomb.

Hehehehe, lol

Ok invite me, so I can charge my phone at your place for 2 days... I m serious
Re: 7 Weird Places We Charge Our Phones by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 17, 2016
Sometimes, I walk into hospitals to charge my phone
Re: 7 Weird Places We Charge Our Phones by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:04am On Apr 17, 2016
Temmi001:
Meanwhile..
Interested persons should send a PM.

its more like land for sale grin grin
Re: 7 Weird Places We Charge Our Phones by auntysidi10: 8:51am On Apr 17, 2016
Unizik classrooms alwagz luks lyk a charging centre weneva dere iz scarcity of light.I remember wen I went to d ATM to withdraw money,I saw three phones charging
Re: 7 Weird Places We Charge Our Phones by spyglaxx: 12:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
principals office
Re: 7 Weird Places We Charge Our Phones by mattyboy007(m): 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
lollmaolol:

Hehehehe, lol

Ok invite me, so I can charge my phone at your place for 2 days... I m serious
any day n tym ur ready just show.. am always available..
Re: 7 Weird Places We Charge Our Phones by Seunnzy(m): 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
Kazrem:
If I told you where I have been my phone for the past one week, hmmmm. I no fit kill myself. I no fit dey queue for petrol
bros small small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nokia 8 Is Official : Its Dual Camera Boasts Zeiss Lens And OZO Audio / Are People Still Reacharging Their Lines With Paper Recharge Cards / Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.