Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? (26248 Views)

How To Borrow Airtime From Glo Using “borrow Me Credit” / How Do I Make Use Of This Bonus Airtime From MTN / Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by mukina2: 10:21am On Apr 06, 2012
lots of people are complaining that they woke up the 0 units after going to bed last nite with lots of airtime

where you affected? how much was taken from you?
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by xynerise: 10:24am On Apr 06, 2012
I didnt notice it undecided
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by agent22: 10:27am On Apr 06, 2012
Yeah I lost 800naira airtime. Many people lost too. Check my bal in d morning its 00
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by aryzgreat: 10:28am On Apr 06, 2012
i received N100 from mtn when i woke up
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by jamace(m): 10:29am On Apr 06, 2012
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by Akaraiwe(m): 10:29am On Apr 06, 2012
I lost 400,them use my money take pay Davido.

5 Likes

Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by PRINCECDO: 10:29am On Apr 06, 2012
They removed about 400 from my phone.dnt know what's happening
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by jamace(m): 10:30am On Apr 06, 2012
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by itsik(m): 10:31am On Apr 06, 2012
Don't mind them, MTN are thieves they removed my #200 yesterday. Its annoying I hate them just that we don't have an option. Others are just dead. Over here in the east MTN is the best. If not I would have left them a long time ago.

3 Likes

Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by PRINCECDO: 10:37am On Apr 06, 2012
This mtn na wa o,this is just day- light robbery wish I could knock their head.
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by aieromon(m): 10:37am On Apr 06, 2012
Damn these people.They flattened my phone credit overnight angry angry
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by nekyluch(f): 10:38am On Apr 06, 2012
I recharged N400 airtime and they removed everything,I didn't understand what was happening until they wiped off my account when I recharged the second time.I waited this morning to know if they will reverse back my airtime but it appears they are pretending that all is well.I have been calling NCC line to report to them but their no is not connecting.
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by LeJeun3: 10:41am On Apr 06, 2012
its ik: Don't mind them, MTN are thieves they removed my #200 yesterday. Its annoying I hate them just that we don't have an option. Others are just dead. Over here in the east MTN is the best. If not I would have left them a long time ago.

Guy wisen up! Etisalat and Airtel are doing a great job. We built MTN, we can bring dem down! My MTN has been a reception line for sometime now!

6 Likes

Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by ng4am(f): 10:42am On Apr 06, 2012
This post just made me to check my balance, and I just found out that 314 naira I had in my acc last nite has vanished, abeg what is happening?

1 Like

Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by djeezy(m): 10:42am On Apr 06, 2012
mukina2: lots of people are complaining that they woke up the 0 units after going to bed last nite with lots of airtime

I was angry when i recharged 400 mtn recharge card last night. When i tried to send an sms, i was told sending failed. When i checked my account it was now 0.00. I didn't make any call after i loaded it. It really vexed me and i called their customer service attendant and He told me that every thing will be sorted out and my credit pushed back to me and how they were truly sorry for the incovenience. What actually irked me was the ''Thank you for choosing mtn''. From yesterday till pro tem they've not done anything about it. To sum it up, INCOMPETENCE!!
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by djeezy(m): 10:43am On Apr 06, 2012
mukina2: lots of people are complaining that they woke up the 0 units after going to bed last nite with lots of airtime

Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by djeezy(m): 10:45am On Apr 06, 2012

I was angry when i recharged 400 mtn recharge card last night. When i tried to send an sms, i was told sending failed. When i checked my account it was now 0.00. I didn't make any call after i loaded it. It really vexed me and i called their customer service attendant and He told me that every thing will be sorted out and my credit pushed back to me and how they were truly sorry for the incovenience. What actually irked me was the ''Thank you for choosing mtn''. From yesterday till pro tem they've not done anything about it. To sum it up, INCOMPETENCE!!
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by kenostika(m): 10:45am On Apr 06, 2012
They stole my N300, MTN is a fraudulent Company.NCC and FG will never react because they are involved.No more recharging of my mtn line.
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by oyinmama(f): 10:45am On Apr 06, 2012
Double post!
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by Zulele: 10:46am On Apr 06, 2012
Haha, una no go fit leave dem because dem cari juju hold una dwn....

3 Likes

Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by Fudey(f): 10:50am On Apr 06, 2012
They moved my #150 mtn wil not kill us o! Anyways i've given them my Easter bonus.

1 Like

Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by pistol: 10:50am On Apr 06, 2012
Make all of una crying wolf relax.
D will soon credit u guys back jst a minor tech problem.
Y is this on the front page.
What sort of demarketing is this@mods..
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by bencobenz(m): 10:52am On Apr 06, 2012
As at the last time i checked my account balance last nite, I had over N700 only
to wake up this morning to see N20. I have been calling their customer care since
then without response from their end. They must refund my money, useless network
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by aieromon(m): 10:52am On Apr 06, 2012
Called a friend in MTN CC and she said the engineers are working on the system and trying to reverse the illegal deductions as soon as possible.
This mistake warrants a public apology.
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by yuzedo: 10:55am On Apr 06, 2012
MTN is paying Naija back for the diplomatic row with South Africa weeks back! grin
Next time una no go try S.A govt. . This money stolen through-out Nigeria is to pay for all the legal fees, expenses, etc incurred by SA regarding the deportation fiasco. . angry
Next time is SA deport Naija people, don't make a big deal out of it! wink

Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by aieromon(m): 10:56am On Apr 06, 2012
pistol: Make all of una crying wolf relax.

Isnt there a wolf undecided
Do you know how many subscribers were affected?When something is wrong,there's nothing wrong in screaming loud to the heavens.Go and find out what happened to Apple in Australia.
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by samyng(m): 10:58am On Apr 06, 2012
grin grin grin grin [size=15pt]MTN CHAI ''We are just curious & want to know! What would you do with 30 Million Naira!? Join the conversation''' smiley[/size]

Seems they are working on it now

Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by clerkent(m): 11:00am On Apr 06, 2012
Hmm as for me i dey njoy my paygo bonus of #1277.maybe na una money we de share cum ma side.lol
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by stolenstone: 11:01am On Apr 06, 2012
omo those guys zap my 400 box o! My own na for my eyes cos i neva sleep when d thing happen! I no find am funny o! Which kain mugu MTN dey chop us na
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by Chuks84(m): 11:01am On Apr 06, 2012
pistol: Make all of una crying wolf relax.
shut up your mouth. Why are you trying to cover up the truth? Is it today MTN started with their bad service. Monkey.

3 Likes

Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by cowgurl: 11:02am On Apr 06, 2012
N there I was thinkin my fon mistakenly dialed som numbers on it's own yestaday evening. Js lik dat, N500 worth of airtym js opt n left.
Re: Did MTN Remove N100 Airtime From You, Or More? by safarigirl(f): 11:03am On Apr 06, 2012
Happened to ♍€ too, first my credit ☺₣ 30 naira disappeared, recharged 200 made Ǟ call ☺₣ 7 seconds and used less than 200 kb ☺₣ 10MB 'free' data ǡŋ₫ then poof! My credit is gone. Those people must be off their rockers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Spot A Fake Phone (clone) Of Various Popular Brands - Deschyko / Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. / Tecno L3 Vs P3 - Clash Of The Brothers!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.