Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Advantages Of Having A Clean Shave - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advantages Of Having A Clean Shave (1078 Views)

Classy Men Shave With Shaver Lights.... / Part Of Advantages Of Having New Obas / Why Governor Go Shave My Beard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advantages Of Having A Clean Shave by Eberex(m): 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
1. You look handsome: Come to think of it, without your bears you tend to look more handsome, well not in every case though.

2. Your woman no go tell you say your bears dey shook am: when its kissing and caressing time, the females don't like it if your bears stings them. I know everyone will agree with me on this

3. It makes you look confident. Well this is a fact. I don't need too many stories.

4. It makes you look healthy. This also doesn't need much explanation

5. It brings you out in the spotlight among a group: If you are in a group of guys and you are well and clean shaved, people tend to stare more at you. Well not in all case sha. grin

6. Makes you look like an officer of the LAW:I usually leave my bears but it got to a point i couldn't stand the idea of shaving every two days, so i resulted to having clean shave. One of my friends started calling me "officer" every time he sees me. I didn't like the name but i got used to it since he has refused to stop it.

Today i was coming from iyana ipaja through a public transport and i alighted at Oshodi. Without even thinking i crossed the express. While i was at the mid section where the rail divided the lanes, i noticed someone in the brt opposite me signalling me not to cross. As per Lagos guy i decoded what he meant, na so i do reverse-turn and crossed back.

As soon as i crossed i saw a hand grab me. With anger in my face, i was like "did you see me cross the express?" The dude hesitated and said, "officer, please try and use the pedestrian bridge next time, so as to show good example to others". I said okay and walked away.

Ol Boy na so i for sleep for that green van yesterday o!!!

One very good advantage of having a clean shave so you look like an officer of the LAW. People will think well well before they provoke you. grin grin grin grin

Re: Advantages Of Having A Clean Shave by DonCortino: 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
Op, I know say u no fit grow biabia! Beard gang rules! grin

Re: Advantages Of Having A Clean Shave by Eberex(m): 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
DonCortino:
Op, I know say u no fit grow biabia! Beard gang rules! grin

i don grow like moses own, but to maintain am na war
Re: Advantages Of Having A Clean Shave by hkidola00(m): 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
hmmm op beards different from beards o, have u seen man city's defender otamendi's beards?

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Come Up With Your Nairaland Moniker/unername??? / Afin, Ofin, Alaafin, Olofin And The Word 'finished'. / When You Don't Want Your Enemies To Track Your Movements (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.