Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Scam Alert - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Scam Alert (546 Views)

Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert by Pweetymoi1: 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hello nairalanders, please I need you guys help urgently on this. My brother has just been innocently scammed of a whopping sum of money (money he even borrowed) by a buyer he met on OLX. I have called and threatened the guys on phone as I got their numbers from him but they won't burge. Tried checking them up through true caller i.d but it keeps displaying only their names(not full names) without displayinig their locations. My bro n my entire family are heart broken right now cry. Pls anyone with useful information on how to track these guys down as their phone lines are still up and ringing should please tell me. Mod please kindly move to front page. Thanks.
Re: Scam Alert by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
Pweetymoi1:
Hello nairalanders, please I need you guys help urgently on this. My brother has just been innocently scammed of a whopping sum of money (money he even borrowed) by a buyer he met on OLX. I have called and threatened the guys on phone as I got their numbers from him but they won't burge. Tried checking them up through true caller i.d but it keeps displaying only their names(not full names) without displayinig their locations. My bro n my entire family are heart broken right now cry. Pls anyone with useful information on how to track these guys down as their phone lines are still up and ringing should please tell me. Mod please kindly move to front page. Thanks.

While I sympathise with your brother, you're not helping. You haven't given any details.

Their names.
Their numbers.
The sum involved.
Details of the transaction.
etc.
Re: Scam Alert by Pweetymoi1: 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
Siena:
I left out their names, numbers, the sum and full details for security reasons owing to the sensitivity of this issue I wouldn't want the little information I have on them to be compromised, they could be here too. We can communicate through my e-mail address makalisiairenechiedu@gmail.com if you can be of help. Or you can give me yours so I contact you.

While I sympathise with your brother, you're not helping. You haven't given any details.

Their names.
Their numbers.
The sum involved.
Details of the transaction.
etc.
Re: Scam Alert by taryour(f): 12:09am On Apr 17, 2016
Pweetymoi1:

how exactly was he scamed did he pay before meeting with the guys for his goods or what is he a learner ni even OLX warms buyers and dealers to be careful. It is well, may God help your brother find them o and that's If he will get his money back.
Re: Scam Alert by Welcomme: 5:59am On Apr 17, 2016
The guy is either a learner or a very big mumu. Who pays b4 delivery to an olx seller? That site is full of scammers. In fact, 99% of sellers on dat dam site are scammers and hav no good to sell.

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Most Powerful Prayer You'll Possibly Same "Amen" To / Dear Cynthia, Can Parent Love Their Kids Equally... / Top Questions Pregnant Moms Love To Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.