Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1204311 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nanlop55: 7:09am On Apr 22, 2017
Sent
sunvick:
Please Nanlop55
Can you assist me with the contact for getting the passport, i need to renew my passport too Please kindly assist me!!!

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nanlop55: 7:11am On Apr 22, 2017
at mamajaz I
mamajaz:
Good morning house ( Victoria time), is there somebody in the house who is resident in Abuja that will allow God to use him/ her for me? Please, help a sister oh...

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nanlop55: 7:13am On Apr 22, 2017
Congratulations @catchdwind4rmkd
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Rett0: 9:17am On Apr 22, 2017
uchenna2017:
cry sad what am going to do with my 2 years old son sad. how we go do this and work at the same time

I think about same thing.

I was thinking if persons live close to me, we could take turns to care for the kids..

When I'm off, I'll takes care of all the kids while others work and vice versa.

6 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 22, 2017
congrats bro

catchdwind4rmkd:
Moved Forward!!! grin wink grin

Grace has come to my rescue as always...
All praise and glory be to God...
It certainly couldn't have come at any better time than now grin

So, after 8 days of suspense and worries (longest ever I guess), it's all GREEN for me... Moved on!
PTE answered the call @Band7LetMyPeopleGooooo wink

Status changed!
EOI 190 Withdrawn!!
EOI 189 Submitted!!!

God is awesome, He's great; Indeed greater than my worries grin

Cc: @mctowel01 @mamajaz @snip09 @chebyshev et al
Thanks for all your support
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
Rett0:

I was thinking if persons live close to me, we could take turns to care for the kids..

This has been passing through my mind since teewhysafe asked me yesterday.
It's a great idea!!!

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by amanda0: 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
Rett0:

@Rett0, Unchenna 2017, MamaJaz.
That's a good idea if people are living together. Heard in Oz communities live together and help each other. Really there is no point working and paying so much on childcare with this arrangement. Are you guys Nsw or Melbourne bound?

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Rett0: 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
[quote author=mamajaz post=55807653][/quote]

Yes mamajaz.
The only issue is the persons involved.

Will hygiene be their priority?
Will they child proof their house to ensure safety of the kids?
Will they ensure the kids eat their food?
Will they ensure the kids are clean?
Are they going to be zealous about caring for other children?

These are the issues to be considered....
I won't joke with my kids or anyone's kids but will others do same? I will like to be assured at work that my kids are safe.

If one is not sure of these factors, then childcare will be a better option knowing that CCR will cover 50% of out pocket expense till the $7500 annual cap per child is reached.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by amanda0: 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hello E family,
Please for those in Oz I need your honest opinion.
Which is better in Oz now and long term Nursing or social work in terms of availability of jobs and benefits.
Pls share your experiences if you can. I was in an argument about this and would like to know your opinion. Thank You.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Rett0: 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
[quote author=amanda0 post=55808688][/quote]

Sure it will be a good idea.
We are Melbourne bound.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by amanda0: 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
[quote author=Rett0 post=55808891]

Yes mamajaz.

I won't joke with my kids or anyone's kids but will others do same? I will like to be assured at work that my kids are safe.
[/quote@ RettoO.
I can understand your concern and it's truly a valid one. I have a barely one year old kid and leaving her with anyone is so so difficult y the issue is truth and security and I am a clean clean type.
I guess if ppl can be committed and show true commitment to key issues like the ones above then I guess you would feel better.
Another way to feel safe and not feel guilty is maybe to have cameras with your kids or in the houses that there wouid be in so you can check up on them. Thanks to technology.
Leaving abroad is so different and one just has to be more open minded. I truly think this e-family women are more responsible and decent group
Another suggestion is to set down rules collectively to focuses on the key issues your highlighted.
Hope this helps.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
Thanks Ladies for your contributions@ Rett0 not a bad idea unfortunately we are team Sydney except oga hit 20points in English grin.

Not withstanding we can all team up with others and see if this arrangement can work it will save us alot.

quote author=Rett0 post=55808891]

Yes mamajaz.

If one is not sure of these factors, then childcare will be a better option knowing that CCR will cover 50% of out pocket expense till the $7500 annual cap per child is reached.
[/quote]
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Rett0: 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
[quote author=amanda0 post=55809295][/quote]

Sure it helps.
I think the key word like you've said is commitment...
I take caring for kids as a 12unit project work lol. It will be great working with people who share same view.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
Thanks a bunch!

Nanlop55:
Congratulations @catchdwind4rmkd

Thank you very much.

malmo:

congrats bro

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
stevemims:
Why? How about mine, no educational qualification in fashion designing but over 2 years of running a fashion designing business with apprenticeship certificate, e go fly?
My chief, except the person was trained in a registered institution like technical, poly, university, business schools it wouldn't even crawl oh, not to talk of fly.
@Retto, Amanda, uchenna2017, teewhysafe, really human beings can be grossly unpredictable, but with the level we are operating here, I don't think anyone of us will entertain the idea of neglecting or maltreating another person's pikin.
Interestingly, this is the style we are running in my neighborhood, I pick a coworker's ( who coupled as a colleague) son from school, bathe him, feed him, rock him to sleep etc while she too look after my kids when I'm not around.
In fact, anytime that I want to laze around, I will goan beg the hussy to drop Jazzy at school, and we have been faring well. There's these twin that join them at will during this holiday, all nah groovy groovy, but serious cleaning when they are gone...
We will device a means when we get to Melbourne.

4 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by nikkycool(f): 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
nikkycool:
Hello house.Please has anyone done assessment with AIMS and got positive result?my job(Supply and Distribution Manager) is to be assessed by them but the requirements for 3 managers reporting to me is unrealistic even though I am a manager.@bellong,house please advice on way forward cos am kind of confused.Please help a sister in need of advice.
Helloooooooo my good people still waiting o.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
e-family I Don come again ooh... Someone should please help me analyze this information I gathered from Vetassess Group B,C,D assessment category.

Note: pre- qualification employment (if all your employment is before your qualification assessed at the AQF diploma level) three years of highly relevant employment in addition to at least one year of relevant employment at appropriate skill level completed in the last five years.

Group B should be replace with Degree instead of AQF diploma
Group D should be replaced with AQF Certificate 111.

Do anyone know how they rate part-time qualification eg 5 years state uni and 3 years state OND.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Vickglam: 10:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hello every one pls what's JD
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 11:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
nikkycool:
Helloooooooo my good people still waiting o.

The occupation requires a bachelor degree to be assessed positively.

In addition, it is a senior management role, except you give them what they want, there is no other way around it I know of.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by nikkycool(f): 3:24am On Apr 23, 2017
bellong:

The occupation requires a bachelor degree to be assessed positively.

In addition, it is a senior management role, except you give them what they want, there is no other way around it I know of.
Okay thank you for the response,I guess I have to look for something else related to my job cos am an HND holder.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 5:08am On Apr 23, 2017
Vickglam:
Hello every one pls what's JD

Job Description
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 6:53am On Apr 23, 2017
Please people Wey sabi, help us look at nkechima's request.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Godliftedme: 7:34am On Apr 23, 2017
Hello House,
Just landed on this page, I need All assistance in understanding the process, I learnt new changes has been made and some info on the first pages might not be very correct, so kindly help me with how to go about it.
My basic info:
Qualification: HND, BEng, PGD Elect / Elect
Age 40yrs
Married
Almost 15years continous experience
Hold IELTS average 7.5
What's the best option for me under the permanent immigration scheme.
Appreciate all assistance in pointing me in the right direction
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by babylove01: 7:40am On Apr 23, 2017
Godliftedme:
Hello House,
Just landed on this page, I need All assistance in understanding the process, I learnt new changes has been made and some info on the first pages might not be very correct, so kindly help me with how to go about it.
My basic info:
Age 40yrs
Married
Hold IELTS average 7.5
What's the best option for me under the permanent immigration scheme.
Appreciate all assistance in pointing me in the right direction

All the new changes has been added to the front page by oga@bellong. Just read and digest.
For the ielts it isn't an average score that is required, you need at least a 7 across board if you want to claim points.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
My basic info:
Age 40yrs
Married
Hold IELTS average 7.5
Brotherly, before sunvick and dem others go come to give you milk, make Ai first give you pap so that everything go dey easily digestible for you...
Your BEng should earn you 15 points, age will earn you 15 points, IELTS if you have no module lesser than 7 will earn you 10 points but if lesser than that but no module is not up to 6( it will serve you for assessment only), you go need retake am be that, you may want to consider PTE-A to claim 20 points, your experience will earn you 15 points if you wanna claim points from experience.
You need to move with the speed of light to assess with EA, fast track same too. It is well with you as you go back to the first two pages because of this family history to read and digest all the links there. God be in your head.....and in your....( Who remember that nursery prayer).

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lawland: 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
Whats up Nkechima?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by nikkycool(f): 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
nikkycool:
Okay thank you for the response,I guess I have to look for something else related to my job cos am an HND holder.
The Gurus,can you advise about Tasmania immigration process and if possible current joblist to see if I can pick from there occupational list.Thanks for being there as always and sorry for the trouble.cc@bellong.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Rett0: 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
mamajaz:

My chief, except the person was trained in a registered institution like technical, poly, university, business schools it wouldn't even crawl oh, not to talk of fly.
@Retto, Amanda, uchenna2017, teewhysafe, really human beings can be grossly unpredictable, but with the level we are operating here, I don't think anyone of us will entertain the idea of neglecting or maltreating another person's pikin.
Interestingly, this is the style we are running in my neighborhood, I pick a coworker's ( who coupled as a colleague) son from school, bathe him, feed him, rock him to sleep etc while she too look after my kids when I'm not around.
In fact, anytime that I want to laze around, I will goan beg the hussy to drop Jazzy at school, and we have been faring well. There's these twin that join them at will during this holiday, all nah groovy groovy, but serious cleaning when they are gone...
We will device a means when we get to Melbourne.

Exactly my thought mamajaz...
Lol @ serious cleaning.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Omoefe1994: 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hello House,

Please I'm new here and would like to humbly request for a clarification.

My husband just got his IELTS Academic and his scores were:
Speaking: 8, Writing: 8, Reading: 6, Listening: 6 with an overall average of 7.

Please will he be able to claim 10 points from this as from what I've read here so far, its appears he needs to have a minimum of 7 across board to claim 10 points. Please kindly advise. Thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Bnimz(m): 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
You read correctly... 7 7 7 7 is required for 10 points... Even 9 9 9 6.5 won't work... So the answer is No
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Vinsmuft(m): 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
Omoefe1994:
Hello House,

Please I'm new here and would like to humbly request for a clarification.

My husband just got his IELTS Academic and his scores were:
Speaking: 8, Writing: 8, Reading: 6, Listening: 6 with an overall average of 7.

Please will he be able to claim 10 points from this as from what I've read here so far, its appears he needs to have a minimum of 7 across board to claim 10 points. Please kindly advise. Thanks.

As you have been told, it must be minimum of 7 7 7 7 to get 10 points. And tell your husband to do IELTS General, rather than Academic. For most people, IELTS General is easier than Academic
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Michaelamo: 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Please somebody should help me with this, recently , because of the changes, the occupation I was suppose to nominate is now flagged.which is production or plant engineer, but checking I can see it's associated with Mechanical engineering , though both are flagged right now. But Victoria have removed Production and plant engineer from their nomination list. So I want to know if I can Nominate Mechanical. That means first being assessed as a mechanical engineer with EA as against Production Engineer that's my first degree. Please I want to know if I will have a positive assessment from EA.Honestly Production and Mechanical engineering are almost inseparable.

cc Bellong

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.