Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1206137 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by luv4real(f): 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
@Ironrose and anybody that had been assesed by AILST, plz help we teachers out.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by david27617: 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
OzyMigrant:

Let her write to be on the safe side and possibly avert a CO contact........English as medium letter from her sch should have been enough, but there have been cases where COs having received the letter still asked for English test.

Thanks @ozyMigrant. I sincerely appreciate your input.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by frank043(m): 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
samge:

At the request of Bellong.

To the glory of God I finally got my PR after a long wait of 19 months. My timeline below:

Applied: Feb 2016
Submitted payslip and reference letter as proof of employment.
Medicals passed:march 2016
PCC: Feb 2016
Heard nothing and kept calling DIBP & sending mails, was told they are processing it.
March 2017: Natural Justice
That they called my employer several he did not pick up, they did online search for the company and there was no web presence or anything to show about the company hence they doubt my employment is genuine + one of the telephone lines listed does not exist.

april 2017: responded to natural justice including tax clearance and firs receipts of the company for several years, CAC registration, letter from employer to DIBP, more payslips, Recent bank statement showing salary and my personal statement.

Waited and called several times but same story they give, finally gave up about 3 months ago.

Sept 10th: GRANT
IED: December 5th 2017

Never give up or stop trusting God, he always comes through.

Congrats man! You are a very patient man, and that's a very good quality.

Please, how did they get the number of your employer? Was the number listed in the reference letter you provided?

Thanks man.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by frank043(m): 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
babylove01:
Golden Email landed this morning.

I thank everyone on this thread for asking questions and special thanks to those that go out of their way to provide answers and reassurance.

Timeline

Job code : 312211 (Civil Engineering Draftperson )

EOI points : 60

EOI : June 2, 2017

ITA : June 6, 2017

Visa lodged : July 17,2017

CO contact : August 23 , 2017...Commencement email.

Visa Grant : September 15,2017

IED:June 12, 2018

CO team : Adelaide

Congrats man!

I'm also nominating same occupation. I will be writing IELTS month end, lodging EA assessment October, after which I will be going in via state nomination and DIBP.

Please, do you mind a PM?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ironrose: 11:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
[quote author=depair post=60525273]

@Ironrose
How I wish you know how elated I am reading from you

I have B.Ed Guidance and counseling
did Teaching practice in 200 and 300 level each for a duration of 6weeks respectively. taught. Agriculture science

Hi,
I didn't send a syllabus, but my transcript was sent directly to them by the university. However the assessment was done last year (2016) so maybe their requirements have been updated. Pls check their website.

The letter was pretty straightforward. It had my name, years I did TP, names of the schools and ages / classesI taught.

Goodluck with your submission.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by babylove01: 12:05am On Sep 17, 2017
frank043:

Congrats man!

I'm also nominating same occupation. I will be writing IELTS month end, lodging EA assessment October, after which I will be going in via state nomination and DIBP.

Please, do you mind a PM?

I don't mind but mind u I assessed with vetassess.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jukeblam(m): 10:03am On Sep 17, 2017
Congrats to all the grantees!!! The thread is alive and well!

jayooh:
Good morning E-family.
I wish to know if there is a limited amount of time to submit CDR application with EA. I have submitted 2ce now and still getting response to accepting Engineering Technologist outcome, which is "you all know". I'm giving it my all, to get get what I desire. I'm just hoping to get it this time, I don jam assessor oh. Just giving different reasons for his response and generalising like a fish.

If it's the episodes that are still not adequate, are you matching your activities to the expected tasks of your occupation? Using anzscosearch.com, try to make your activities match ~80% of the tasks descriptions listed. Might help.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Tkwadi: 11:12am On Sep 17, 2017
majiouk2002:
HELLO E-FAM.

I HAVE PTE-VOUCHERS FOR SALE. Please contact me if you are interested.

Hi Majiouk2002,
I want to buy the PTE voucher, how to pay and get it ASAP.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by majiouk2002: 11:19am On Sep 17, 2017
@Tkwadi

please send a PM and I will reply with my whatsapp number.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Kingbukaz: 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
Happy Sunday family, Please can someone with Public Administration degree assessed as community worker?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by oreayo2011: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
[quote author=avobati post=60391702]Do I have chance at all for Accountant at all?

Gurus, abeg help me calculate o.

Going by your experience, would be best if you can make the required scores in PTE. Please try prepare well to score at least 79 on all bands. That would most likely take you to 70 points and then apply for state nomination (preferably NSW). Which will then give you total of 75 points.

The assessment of economics will not be necessary to get you up to 75 points (with state nomination)

Hmmmm, I am also an accountant and I have been on the queue for NSW nomination since July but no show. I currently have 70points and trying to get to 75 with state nomination. I am just praying i get nominated before the quota for accountant is filled up. Its quite frustrating as I dont have other options left to boost my points.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by lakola: 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
Good day everyone, I'm an animal scientist who wishes to assess with vettasseas an agricultural scientist. I did my nysc with a livestock farm for one year and I was paid cash in hand; the farm has helped me with a reference letter. I want to ask since I don't have proof of payment from the farm. Should I use my nysc bank statement or should I get a letter stating I was paid cash. And what do you think, will my application fly. I also have an animal nutrition research published. I would be glad if you can give your take on this

Please people I need answers
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zanyzara: 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
jukeblam:
The thread is alive and well!

Good to see you again. How is life down under?

Zany.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zanyzara: 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
Congrats @babylove01, @samge, @duch1020

Zany.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zanyzara: 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
SirHouloo:
Good day house.
Pls I need the ever helping people to help assess this.
TOEFL score: R=22,L=21,S=20,W=22; 0 points
Bsc- Electrical 10 points
Age- 28; 25 points
Where I am having issues is my experience
IT & NYSC in PHCN
I have been working in a manufacturing for 3 years which is not Electrical related, though Engineering.
Can I still claim to have 4.5 years experience?

You are mixing up the basics. Kindly read page 0 of this thread for more understanding.

Which school? Course duration?

That said, you can be assessed positively with EA by writing CDR using IT/final year project.

You need to rewrite English PTE/IELTS/TOEFL and aim for 20points.

Zany.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Centripetal234: 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
Please house someone has over 3years of experience in plumbing can he apply under plumber(general)? But no formal qualifications though
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Omooloriredade: 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
@ Duch1020, so Pearson sent you a mail admitting their error, remarked and made sure you scored above 79 in all band (ojoro). They didn't stop there, they still want to refund the money paid for the 5th. Odi kwa wonderful.
I like the sequence, one on the heel of the other. Congratulations on your grant too. You're blessed sha.

@ Samge, God makes everything beautiful in its time. No time was wasted or lost. But I gotta admit you have a fat deposit of patience sha. The thought of waiting that long gives me the shivers.

Congratulations to all others who got grants the past week.

@ Phlunter01, if the birth certificate you have is not the one issued by the National Population Commission, you can explore the option of processing a new one with them. You can change whatever you feel like changing then. I got mine processed in less than a week (outside Lagos). You can never tell if the CO will request for this.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Omooloriredade: 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jayooh, why don't you get a Reference letter if it's not too much of a bother without neglecting the emphasis on CDR quality.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Centripetal234: 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
Centripetal234:
Please house someone has over 3years of experience in plumbing can he apply under plumber(general)? But no formal qualifications though
please I need an answer
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mumzt: 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
Itissettled3:

Just checked. Didn't see it. Maybe nairaland ish

Good evening. Please check your email.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by pro1718: 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
HELLO E-FAM.

I have sent you you a message. Please respond.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by everG: 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
pro1718:
HELLO E-FAM.

I have sent you you a message. Please respond.
Please can you help me with a good practice material for PTE academic exams ?
Thanks for ur support
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SirHouloo(m): 11:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
zanyzara:

You are mixing up the basics. Kindly read page 0 of this thread for more understanding.

Which school? Course duration?

Zany.
FUTA
5yrs
Thank you sir.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 11:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
Centripetal234:
please I need an answer

You must have a qualification in addition to the experience. How long has the person been doing plumbing for?

Not even an apprenticeship certificate?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by SegunWamiri(m): 3:38am On Sep 18, 2017
lakola:
the farm has helped me with a reference letter. Good
I want to ask since I don't have proof of payment from the farm. Should I use my nysc bank statement or should I get a letter stating I was paid cash. NYSC Bank statement is an outright NO because it doesn't show the farm's name as the payer. I would suggest you design a pay slip instead of a letter stating you were paid by hand.

And what do you think, will my application fly Information provided isn't adequate. What school did you graduate from? Apart from the NYSC farm experience, what other experiences do you have?

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Ikokodudu: 4:57am On Sep 18, 2017
bellong:
@Ikokodudu,

What is the occupation and what are you doing currently?

Oga bellong,
Occupation is agricultural consultant.
Doing cashier in bank at the moment
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by majiouk2002: 4:58am On Sep 18, 2017
everG:

Please can you help me with a good practice material for PTE academic exams ?
Thanks for ur support

PLEASE CHECK THROUGH THE THREAD HERE. THERE IS A LINK TO A G-DRIVE CONTAINING SOME MATERIALS
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by bellong: 5:49am On Sep 18, 2017
Ikokodudu:

Oga bellong,
Occupation is agricultural consultant.
Doing cashier in bank at the moment

Did you work as an agricultural consultant?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jelmusboy(m): 7:45am On Sep 18, 2017
I applied for NT 489 and 190. They rejected my application for 489 and told me they will only process 190 cos I applied for 190 before 489.

Now, they said they are offering me 489 cos my 190 was not successful and it was NOT based on the point I score on SkillSelect. My score on SkillSelect was 70 and 75 for 190 and 489 respectively.

Why is it difficult for NT to give 190?

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by rinzylee(m): 8:21am On Sep 18, 2017
jelmusboy:
I applied for NT 489 and 190. They rejected my application for 489 and told me they will only process 190 cos I applied for 190 before 489.

Now, they said they are offering me 489 cos my 190 was not successful and it was NOT based on the point I score on SkillSelect. My score on SkillSelect was 70 and 75 for 190 and 489 respectively.

Why is it difficult for NT to give 190?

Lol...I can imagine the "vexation" .... Really funny peeps. well just hold one first, way na way provided it's pure.

was it VETASSESS that assessed you?
Did you provide any evidence of employment prospect for 190/489??
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Centripetal234: 9:10am On Sep 18, 2017
Oga belong 3years have apprentice certificate can he apply please

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.