Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,500 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1204329 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ogbevireo(m): 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
udz:

I will send u free of charge. Just reply with ur email.
ogbevire@gmail.com
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Dikachi12: 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
Pls wia and how can do it... I am looking for points bro and it's obvious getting Atleast band 8 in all IELTS modules is sooo hard... I want to know if PTE is easier to gain points... Plz advice me thoroughly... Hw can I test fr PTE with 7.5k...@bellong plz comment
praiseisgood:

If you are good in writing (like Kachikwu and Karu) go for IELTS ( General Module).

If you are fluent and probably attended posh nursery school or grew up with people that don't speak pidgin/ other local dialect or you eat less of hydraulic soup (ewedu, okro, ogbolo etc) then go for PTE.

On a more serious note with 7.5k you can test ur ability in PTE before going for it.

Check this platform for @afolaseg
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Mcslize: 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
einsteino:
I wish there was a living in Australia thread, so we could learn from the experiences of immigrants who have settled in. it would help us better prepare and serve as a repository of info.

I support this. This is exactly what they are doing in Canada thread. They have a separate live in Canada thread where those that are already there are giving others a head way. I think we should duplicate an Australia version.

For those that are already there, pls don't be too reserved to burst our brains with how life is in Australia. Your experience so far. I have not see any in this thread. And I think it is high time we gave that an attention. Pls people kindly share your experience if possible post pictures as well. That is not out of place. It can be done in form of a documentary. I see similar threads every time here in the travel section but have never see any about Australia.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by fonseca1929: 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
stickaman04:
plsss between PTE n ielts which one is easier

Evidence from here has shown that more people make maximum points in pte than ielts.It somewhat shows that for an average individual,the former is easier.In addition,I think PTE has less booby traps when compared to ielts.I have written the two and got lswr as 6.5 7.5 8 and 6.5.However,I got lswr as 79 71 83 and 78 in pte.u can read about the exam structure of both to guide your decision-making.i did ielts because of EA assessment.
All the best.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Mcslize: 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2017
tyosho:

I wanted to come and give a quick brief on what life has been like since I came here in March but I noticed everyone else is talking about getting invite so I paused.If anyone can start such a thread,I will be more than willing to share info that I have gathered thus far.

Pls do. I know lots of our bosses that are already there are busy making dollars. That could be the reason why ain't seeing any coming out to burst or brains with jand stories.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by fatima04: 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
I just decided to mark register today sef, been reading for like 2 weeks (u go think say i get exam) now On page 200

I salute Oga bellong and all for keeping the thread alive

Will come back after I catch up

P.S:-just reading for information,fun and encouraging friends and family to do it oo,

So i must be well grounded while advertising the ministry.

God bless u all.

11 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by praiseisgood: 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
@Dikachi12,

Kindly contact @afolaseg.

I got mine from him and it is the same as the one on Pearson site.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
udz:

Pls no need sending pm to me, just quote me and put email. I already sent to inno4lov.. ...

Pls kindly help with PTE material.

Thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ogbevireo(m): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
Thanks @udz I received your mail for PTE-A materials.
Thank you my sister @ZoeW for looking through my paper.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jyteman: 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
Good day my good people pls I need ur confirmation pls I want to know if there is need of proof of fund for 189 skilled independent visa category pls some one should help out with reply.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
jyteman:
Good day my good people pls I need ur confirmation pls I want to know if there is need of proof of fund for 189 skilled independent visa category pls some one should help out with reply.

No POF is required for 189 subclass.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by leon12(m): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
Please Family, for EA assessment, does one send Transcript to them or school?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Kingbukaz: 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
ogbevireo:
Thanks @udz I received your mail for PTE-A materials.
Thank you my sister @ZoeW for looking through my paper.

Hello bro, please forward to me. oemmanuelebuka@gmail.com, thanks
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by fonseca1929: 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
leon12:
Please Family, for EA assessment, does one send Transcript to them or school?

Upload legible transcript of at least 400dpi to avoid them asking your school.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by okdee: 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
hello house

Looking to assess: Auditor as my nominated qualification, which currently requires 75points
I am 27yrs
Bsc Accounting (Nigerian University)
Msc Accounting and finance (University in England)
ACCA membership
English looking to score maximum mark (test booked)

English: 20 points
Degree: 15 points

will i still be eligible to get 10 points for my professional qualification as it is recognized by the assessing body?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by leon12(m): 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
fonseca1929:

Upload legible transcript of at least 400dpi to avoid them asking your school.

Thank you very much.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 11:36am On Oct 11, 2017
Hello house, longest time @all. Sooo, strange that I forgot to visit nairaland for more than 24 hours, reason is that I've been busy fixing documents for AHPRA. Three of the four documents gone to them already. However, I'm having a huge challenge getting certificate of good standing sent to them from nursing council.
Please, anybody who will allow God to use him/ her for me to get down to the Abuja office should signify ASAP. An extension of deadline that I got from them expires on 21st October Nigeria date.
Please, help a distressed sister oh. Nah beg I dey beg. Bikonu, e jowo, ya hakuri Mona.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by fowlyansh181(m): 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
majiouk2002:
Hello E-FAM,

You MAY contact me for PTEA-VOUCHERS should you need to buy one. Thanks
whats your contact?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by STAugustineOf13(m): 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
mamajaz:
Hello house, longest time @all. Sooo, strange that I forgot to visit nairaland for more than 24 hours, reason is that I've been busy fixing documents for AHPRA. Three of the four documents gone to them already. However, I'm having a huge challenge getting certificate of good standing sent to them from nursing council.
Please, anybody who will allow God to use him/ her for me to get down to the Abuja office should signify ASAP. An extension of deadline that I got from them expires on 21st October Nigeria date.
Please, help a distressed sister oh. Nah beg I dey beg. Bikonu, e jowo, ya hakuri Mona.

The question is not clear?

You want to come down to Abuja but knows nobody or you want someone in Abuja to go for the stuff for you?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Annbabie: 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/4107449/living-australia-life-australian-immigrant
Mcslize:

I support this. This is exactly what they are doing in Canada thread. They have a separate live in Canada thread where those that are already there are giving others a head way. I think we should duplicate an Australia version.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
October 4th Round result.

Non pro rata still at 65, like play like this is yet to drop after 7 rounds

http://www.border.gov.au/WorkinginAustralia/Pages/04-october-2017-round-results.aspx

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by julietromeo: 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
jelmusboy:
All I did was to value the property in my name and that was all.

please I will need the contact of the valuer you used for the valuation. I need to do mine too. Thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
STAugustineOf13:

The question is not clear?

You want to come down to Abuja but knows nobody or you want someone in Abuja to go for the stuff for you?
Somebody to get there for me bro.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by fowlyansh181(m): 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
udz:

Pls no need sending pm to me, just quote me and put email. I already sent to inno4lov.. ...
please help with the materials too , zotobarr@gmail.com
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by fowlyansh181(m): 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
majiouk2002:

Please send a PM and I will share my whatsapp number with you
i don't have any access to my pm mail hence that's why . But here is my mail zotobarr@gmail.com
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
udz:

Pls no need sending pm to me, just quote me and put email
koleeefem05atyahoodotcom
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by okdee: 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
Please what does N/A for accountants indicate

Alphadoor:
October 4th Round result.

Non pro rata still at 65, like play like this is yet to drop after 7 rounds

http://www.border.gov.au/WorkinginAustralia/Pages/04-october-2017-round-results.aspx

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by udz: 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
koleefem05:
koleeefem05atyahoodotcom

Ur email bounced back, check and correct.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 12, 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.