Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1209559 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by trastar(f): 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
BlackMimir:
That moment when Iscah will just making scary predictions lol.
Iscah says last round invitations for Mechanical Engineers was 70 meanwhile I know someone who go invited in October with 65 (EOI was also in October).
Somborri wee now nor know what to believe .

I strongly believe Iscah gets its information from Immitracker..
And immitracker doesn't track everyone.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zanyzara: 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
BlackMimir:
Iscah says last round invitations for Mechanical Engineers was 70 meanwhile I know someone who go invited in October with 65 (EOI was also in October).
ISCAH expressly stated those result are not official DIBP figures. However, their guesstimate of last draw (22 November) is not totally unexpected as the ITA is just for 700 slots. Things will become clearer when we have more draws and one can easily project.

Zany.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
Fanne:
@ koleefem05,
Hi Koleefem05, am unable to add to your moniker. I can only send the automated mail.
Thanks
Fanne
I mean you should just add atyahoodotcom to koleefem05...that’s my mail.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by zanyzara: 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2017
trastar:
They get it from different sources, immitracker, their clients, people mail them, contacts in dibp etc. However, it is still what it is, UNOFFICIAL. Only DIBP has final say.

Zany.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
zanyzara:

They get it from different sources, immitracker, their clients, people mail them, contacts in dibp etc. However, it is still what it is, UNOFFICIAL. Only DIBP has final say.

Zany.
Pls tell them.
Iscah uses the word "unofficial" and from different sources..

trastar:

iscah acknowledges same fact but it's not only from immitracker it sources the information

BlackMimir:
that's exactly what a prediction is... uncertainty and speculations.
There is no way Mech Eng...with 65 and October DOE would have been invited same October...not just possible .. get your facts right). Refer to the 18th Oct Round result on DIBP website.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by BlackMimir: 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
Alphadoor:

that's exactly what a prediction is... uncertainty and speculations.
There is no way Mech Eng...with 65 and October DOE would have been invited same October...not just possible .. get your facts right). Refer to the 18th Oct Round result on DIBP website.
I agree with you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Eladua(m): 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
I think you should also know that 489 (Family sponsor) takes eternity and there are some requirements your bro needs to meet to be able to sponsor you, I think you should just go for 189, 190 or 489 (Regional) this one is faster.

Dykodd:
Hi everyone. Good job you guys are doing. I apologise for the long post but I'm actually looking for some pieces of advice concerning the occupation to nominate. Let me break down my details...
- Studied Materials & Metallurgical Engineering (Metallurgy option) (FUTO 2009)
- I'm aiming for Visa 189 or 489 (family nominated), I have a brother who's a permanent residence holder in Australia and he lives in NSW. So he will nominate me.
- Both 189 and 489 (family nominated) require ones occupation to be on MLTSSL.
-My course of study is not on the MLTSSL, what they have there is "Materials Engineer"
-My question is...should I nominate "Engineering Technologist" since it's on the MLTSSL or should I go ahead and nominate "Materials Engineer"?

Note: There are two types of 489, one is family nominated (MLTSSL only) while the other is state/territory nominated.

Any input will be highly appreciated. Thanks and good luck to everyone!!!

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Cottyekundayo(m): 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
BlackMimir:
grin
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by spyroxy1(m): 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
Please see my signature for information about PTE.

Prepare yourself with the Pearson PTE Mock Test Kits.

If you are having problems with your pronunciation in the PTE, get one for yourself before the real test.

Don't go and test with N52,000

All the best peeps
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Horticulturist: 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
BlackMimir:

While I agree with you, I am certain about his having received an invitation and I know he expressed interest in October with 65 points. I reckon he might have been invited after the first draw in November.
My point though is that I know someone who recently got in the pool and was invited for a score lesser than what was predicted by ISCAH.

Thank God ooh...Derz still hope...I was getting discouraged already...this is a huge relief and a super ray of hope!... Aluta Continua! Victoria Ascerta!!!!
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hi everyone, making his enquiry for a friend. Has anyone got positive assessment with vetassess with higher national diploma for a skill level two occupation in the past?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mokikeoj: 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hello, pls did your university also send your transcript to CPA and was it hard copy or upload?
okdee:
Hello, I'm doing my assessment with CPA,

1. yes the $453 is for both qualification and experience assessment, I had a positive assessment for qualifications but requested additional documentation for experience which I recently forwarded to them.

2. I paid with a foreign card as it was the most convenient for me, but i don't think you'll have problems with payment.

3. My ACCA was assessed to be equivalent to an Australian Bachelors degree, I believe ICAN will similar faith, and yes its not compulsory.

4. I don't know

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 24, 2017
trastar:

yup
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 12:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
I can see Verabampe& diggy4real shocked grin
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by stobe: 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
afolaseg:

Thanks bro.
how do I get this kit.. PM me so I can get it plssss
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by stobe: 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
[quote author=spyroxy1 post=62649556]Please see my signature for information about PTE.

Prepare yourself with the Pearson PTE Mock Test Kits.

If you are having problems with your pronunciation in the PTE, get one for yourself before the real test.

Don't go and test with N52,000

All the best .

HOW DO I GET THE KIT PLS.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Fizzywah(m): 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
majiouk2002:
Hello e-fam

Someone made a payment for voucher into my account without informing or approaching me for the voucher.

Thank you.

Hi,

Kindly respond to my pm or email. Did both.

HF,
Thanks.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by diggy4real: 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
mamajaz:
I can see Verabampe& diggy4real shocked grin

@mamajaz.....I see you too.
How is the going?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
doyen06:
Hi everyone, making his enquiry for a friend. Has anyone got positive assessment with vetassess with higher national diploma for a skill level two occupation in the past?
OND / HND will most likely nail a skill level 2 occupation
diggy4real:

@mamajaz.....I see you too.
How is the going?
Sir, do u feel it would be OK to state that funds would be source from parental sponsorship as well while filling out the 489 Tas application? Those their cost of living part seems a bit technical. Ama PM u boss
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by spyroxy1(m): 9:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
[quote author=stobe post=62672931][/quote]

Please call me or send me a wassap message..
Check my signature for call details

Thanks

Spyroxy1
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by deedorte: 7:28am On Nov 25, 2017
Hey everyone,
What is the likelihood of an IT person with a score of 65(visa 190) or 70(visa 489) being nominated. Its like the sharp guys of 2015/16 already took most of the slots.

Please repondé.....
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 25, 2017
Hello Alphadoor,
Please I'm about submitting my RPL assessment My certificates and references are 9pages, The transcript is 5 pages, If I add HR reference, that's 10 pages.Totalling 15pages.

Are the episodes calculated per pages?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Eladua(m): 9:20am On Nov 25, 2017
deedorte:
Hey everyone,
What is the likelihood of an IT person with a score of 65(visa 190) or 70(visa 489) being nominated. Its like the sharp guys of 2015/16 already took most of the slots.

Please repondé.....

You have a high chance for both since state nominations don't really go with the invitation round, just apply to the state, immediately they agree to sponsor you, you get your ITA. Don't wait on 189 if you have a state that can sponsor you. My thought.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by diggy4real: 10:26am On Nov 25, 2017
jayooh:

OND / HND will most likely nail a skill level 2 occupation
Sir, do u feel it would be OK to state that funds would be source from parental sponsorship as well while filling out the 489 Tas application? Those their cost of living part seems a bit technical. Ama PM u boss

I don't think I am even in a position to guide you because I don't know the outcome of my application.Nevertheless, you may pm me so we could share ideas.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 11:27am On Nov 25, 2017
wapu:
Hello Alphadoor,
Please I'm about submitting my RPL assessment My certificates and references are 9pages, The transcript is 5 pages, If I add HR reference, that's 10 pages.Totalling 15pages.

Are the episodes calculated per pages?

Not at all..
Each document TYPE submitted is an Episode

Example
Each Bsc/HND/MSC Certificate is an episode
Transcript is an episode (It could be a thousand page)
Company A.. reference is an episode ( could 500pages)
Company B is an episode ( cud be on a sticky note)
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 11:32am On Nov 25, 2017
deedorte:
Hey everyone,

Please repondé.....
Meaning you have 60pts...

For visa 190..... at least for NSW the rumored trend is that if u have 20pts in English, they make look at your EOI.
But generally for visa 190 it's highly difficult to predict, there is no clear pattern to follow.
However for 489 regional.... the chances are higher than 190
You should apply to all states
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by trastar(f): 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2017
Alphadoor:

Meaning you have 60pts...

For visa 190..... at least for NSW the rumored trend is that if u have 20pts in English, they make look at your EOI.
But generally for visa 190 it's highly difficult to predict, there is no clear pattern to follow.
However for 489 regional.... the chances are higher than 190
You should apply to all states

We have been on superior English( 65pts) with NSW since February..and 70 pts since October. I honestly doubt they intend to invite anyone jare. Including Victoria. Victoria since July..
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2017
diggy4real:

I don't think I am even in a position to guide you because I don't know the outcome of my application.Nevertheless, you may pm me so we could share ideas.
Done that
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jayooh: 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
trastar:

We have been on superior English( 65pts) with NSW since February..and 70 pts since October. I honestly doubt they intend to invite anyone jare. Including Victoria. Victoria since July..
What occupation?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
trastar:

not true...i got nsw nomination.i think it follows same order as 189 visas,highest points scorers in their pools get invites.dosent matter if it's with superior scores ...
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by trastar(f): 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
Misoke:

not true...i got nsw nomination.i think it follows same order as 189 visas,highest points scorers in their pools get invites.dosent matter if it's with superior scores ...

You got NSW nomination with how many points and for how long were you on the queue?

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (607)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.