Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Ewedu Cooking Made Easy With Introduction Of 'powdered Ewedu' - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ewedu Cooking Made Easy With Introduction Of 'powdered Ewedu' (3391 Views)

What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk / New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria / Alligator Caught At Gbagada Lagos, Used In Cooking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ewedu Cooking Made Easy With Introduction Of 'powdered Ewedu' by mostyg(m): 7:29am On Apr 17, 2016
We now produce Ewedu powder for you to cook without stress.

Preparation is very simple.
Pour the powder content in a required volume of water and boil for two minutes afterwhich it is ready to be eaten.
You dont necessarily need to add anything except salt.
It draws like everyother draw soup.

Wholesaler and distributors are needed nationwide. Please contact 08107475938

See the attached picture

1 Like

Re: Ewedu Cooking Made Easy With Introduction Of 'powdered Ewedu' by mostyg(m): 9:46am On Apr 17, 2016
Open for discussion
Re: Ewedu Cooking Made Easy With Introduction Of 'powdered Ewedu' by scarletpearl(f): 11:58am On Apr 17, 2016
I don't think this would be as naturally green as the fresh leave, it's a no go area for me.plus am sure there would be additives in it other than the leaves.

1 Like

Re: Ewedu Cooking Made Easy With Introduction Of 'powdered Ewedu' by mostyg(m): 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
scarletpearl:
I don't think this would be as naturally green as the fresh leave, it's a no go area for me.plus am sure there would be additives in it other than the leaves.
If your concern is about the greenness, i bet you this product will surprise you. I am not saying it is better than the fresh ones it however has its own advantages.
1. Very long shelf live.
2. No need to preserve. Just cook the quantity you want.
3. No need to blend. Just dissolve in water and boil for 2 minutes.

Let me also assure you that no preservative was added.
A trial will definately convince you.

Thank you for your comment.

1 Like

Re: Ewedu Cooking Made Easy With Introduction Of 'powdered Ewedu' by UIA04(f): 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
Good one I hope it sells
Re: Ewedu Cooking Made Easy With Introduction Of 'powdered Ewedu' by mostyg(m): 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
UIA04:
Good one I hope it sells
Thanks. The level of patronage so far is very encouraging.
Re: Ewedu Cooking Made Easy With Introduction Of 'powdered Ewedu' by mostyg(m): 6:58am On Apr 28, 2016
If you are interested please contact us on 08107475938
Re: Ewedu Cooking Made Easy With Introduction Of 'powdered Ewedu' by mostyg(m): 5:16pm On May 01, 2016
A trial will convince you. Try our ewedu powder and you will be glad you did.
Re: Ewedu Cooking Made Easy With Introduction Of 'powdered Ewedu' by Damilolly(f): 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
A bought a pack of dry ewedu known as Molokhia in Turkish in an ethnic store in London. It doesn't draw as much though. The frozen one is always fabulous! Try exporting your product. All the best.
Re: Ewedu Cooking Made Easy With Introduction Of 'powdered Ewedu' by Godsownfc(m): 9:14pm On May 14, 2023
Hearing this for the first time: powdered ewedu

(1) (Reply)

Caterers/Bakers/event planners, here is an opportunity 2 get ur business noticed / Eating Raw Noodles : Safe Or Not? / Anndees|your Taste Is Our Priority! Opening Soon...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.