Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,622 members, 7,813,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Jaden Smith Caught Kissing And Grabbing Sarah Snyder’s Asset - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaden Smith Caught Kissing And Grabbing Sarah Snyder’s Asset (6491 Views)

Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) / Beverly Osu Kissing And Romancing A Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jaden Smith Caught Kissing And Grabbing Sarah Snyder’s Asset by Hype007: 8:53am On Apr 17, 2016
What a PDA as the son of Will Smith, 17yrs old Hollywood actor and super model Jade Smith was all seeing kissing and grabbing his girlfriend's ASSet at the recent Coachella Valley Music and Art Festival in California. The young actor who's been in relationship with model partner Sarah Snyder was not in anyway coy as to who sees.
Click the below web link to see all the photos

-@-----> http://hypenigeria.com/2016/04/17/jaden-smith-caught-kissing-and-grabbing-sarah-snyders-asset/

Bad small boy

1 Like

Re: Jaden Smith Caught Kissing And Grabbing Sarah Snyder’s Asset by Twizzy30(m): 8:56am On Apr 17, 2016
With dat ur small dick abi

2 Likes

Re: Jaden Smith Caught Kissing And Grabbing Sarah Snyder’s Asset by KevMitnick: 9:06am On Apr 17, 2016
Hahaha...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaden Smith Caught Kissing And Grabbing Sarah Snyder’s Asset by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 17, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Jaden Smith Caught Kissing And Grabbing Sarah Snyder’s Asset by myfantasies(f): 10:16am On Apr 17, 2016
Twizzy30:
With dat ur small dick abi
U don see his dick b4

2 Likes

Re: Jaden Smith Caught Kissing And Grabbing Sarah Snyder’s Asset by Twizzy30(m): 10:44am On Apr 17, 2016
Yes na. We go dsame college
myfantasies:
U don see his dick b4

2 Likes

Re: Jaden Smith Caught Kissing And Grabbing Sarah Snyder’s Asset by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 17, 2016
For a minute, I thought there was a peacock on his head!

3 Likes

Re: Jaden Smith Caught Kissing And Grabbing Sarah Snyder’s Asset by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
grabbing ke
Re: Jaden Smith Caught Kissing And Grabbing Sarah Snyder’s Asset by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
Who say money no good!!
Imagine my mate get gf and to top am up they Squeeze things. shocked

Sha make i enter skul, cmeout and hammer because na d koko be dat.
By that time, i go dey squeeze evritin SqueezAble
Re: Jaden Smith Caught Kissing And Grabbing Sarah Snyder’s Asset by hatux: 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
Who observes the guy behind them facial expressiongrin

gringrin

1 Like

Re: Jaden Smith Caught Kissing And Grabbing Sarah Snyder’s Asset by ElDaIllest(m): 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
hatux:

gringrin
I wonder what he went to do in the second pix undecided
hatux:

gringrin
I wonder what he went to do in the second pix

1 Like

Re: Jaden Smith Caught Kissing And Grabbing Sarah Snyder’s Asset by UIA04(f): 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
ElDaIllest:
I wonder what he went to do in the second pix undecidedI wonder what he went to do in the second pix
grin
Re: Jaden Smith Caught Kissing And Grabbing Sarah Snyder’s Asset by ninodaniel(m): 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
dt man for him bk b like c dis small boi dey kiss girl for my front wen I never c anything kiss talk more of touching

1 Like

Re: Jaden Smith Caught Kissing And Grabbing Sarah Snyder’s Asset by Kolade9(m): 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
the man at the back tho grin

1 Like

Re: Jaden Smith Caught Kissing And Grabbing Sarah Snyder’s Asset by mranova(m): 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
I thought the kid said he wanted to cut away his d!ck when he turned 18? Foolish boy that doesn't know the awesomeness of pu.

http://www.mycelebrityandi.com/will-smiths-son-jaden-smith-want-his-penis-removed-on-his-18th-birthday/

1 Like

Re: Jaden Smith Caught Kissing And Grabbing Sarah Snyder’s Asset by greyce: 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
See d veins in his hands cos he's grabbing a girl's ass. undecided

If they'd tried that in naija,d man behind them would have given them a resounding slap grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oluebube Obio Biography, The Untold Story Of Behind Her Acting Career &boyfriend / 50 Cent Tweets Nigerian Female Rapper "Can You Do What Pinky (IndecentStar) Can Do?" / See What Glo Owner Son Did To Fan For Asking Why His Beards Aint Connecting(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.