Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Vb Programmer Wanted For Small Project - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Vb Programmer Wanted For Small Project (1143 Views)

Software Programmer Wanted For Nike.com Shoe Release Bot / Software Programmer Wanted Urgently For A Job / Asp.net, Vb.net Programmer Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vb Programmer Wanted For Small Project by atilla(m): 9:24am On Nov 14, 2006
Wsup pple,

Im looking for someone that is good at programming in VB for a Uni project. It has to do with building a Stocks Calculator.
The person that requested asked for a programmer that has knowledge in the stock market and topic Option Pricing. If there is anyone that can help pls holla

Ade
Re: Vb Programmer Wanted For Small Project by wilkanah(m): 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2006
u've got to do all the background work- like provide all the details and give me the flow et al,
i'm not about to do a reasearch on stocks blah blah but if u want someone turn ur ideas into a computer program, then i might be ur man.
hola 08052247025(Will)
Re: Vb Programmer Wanted For Small Project by Ogisosoft(m): 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2006
Hello,

If you are intrested in the program, just specify the followings:
  INPUT specification and OUTPUT specification.

Am at d/line 51 emekuku street Adesemi Nig Limited(total ICT solution)
       you can call me on my phone 08055167875 or send me a mai
ogisodynasty@yahoo.com
       If you need it please do so.

Thanks

ogisodynasty@yahoo.com
(programmer)
Re: Vb Programmer Wanted For Small Project by dag(m): 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2006
sounds interesting but the truth is you dont need a developer with the knowledge of wall street to get ur software running. in software development there's what we call work/buisness process, and from that a conceptual and phycal model can be conceived for any software needs. ive done accounting apps and yet im a mechanical engineer, so you need a seasoned programmer rather than a programmer with wall street savvy you seldom find them. if your up for a software requirement analysis you could reach by phone 08033132174 or by email: tolofaridagogo@yahoo.com, i live in port harcourt.

Once a S/W analysis is successfull the software follows naturally.
Re: Vb Programmer Wanted For Small Project by RuuDie(m): 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2006
hi Attila,

dunno if u've got someone for the job yet, i'd love to take up the challenge if it's still open, my number is 08023889606!
Re: Vb Programmer Wanted For Small Project by chinedum: 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2006
If you are interested in a seasoned vb.net programmer, you may reach me on 080660833.
You need to do the following to come out with a model:
System analysis
System requirements
Design
Then you can go on with development based on the model you got from the above.
I know a lot of samples from microsoft and other third party objects that treated stock marketing. They can be a foundation for your system.
Check out Fitcher and Matter to take off your model. I am ready to give you any assitance you would require in the course of developing this your system.
Re: Vb Programmer Wanted For Small Project by Agozie101: 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2013
if you need a program just provide me with the details and how you want your output to be. you can reach me with this number 07033111577
Re: Vb Programmer Wanted For Small Project by avosoft: 11:52am On Apr 01, 2013
hello, i can meet your projects needs
check my recent projects at http://www.avo-soft.com/portfolio.php you can call me +2348037058471

(1) (Reply)

Peachtree Complete Accounting 2011 Installation, Training & Setup / Free Web Portal For Schools / I Need A Programer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.