Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Download Zyphon Vpn.apk + Settings For Etisalat Socialme - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Zyphon Vpn.apk + Settings For Etisalat Socialme (7950 Views)

Latest Settings For Glo Unlimited Free Browsing Tweak / How To Create Free HTTP Injector Username & Password For Etisalat Unlimited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Zyphon Vpn.apk + Settings For Etisalat Socialme by Atalia: 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
[img]http://2.bp..com/-5hNW1RdDQ2U/VxJENGwOAWI/AAAAAAAAB0I/I9TL9Uv9XRMj2eXTQl8N9JfE5W1Phqh-QCLcB/s1600/zyphon.png[/img]

Acquainting an option with Psiphon vpn that is by all accounts more steady than the broadly utilized psiphon hander. Zyphon is another VPN application yet not by any stretch of the imagination that new in light of the fact that it has been in presence for somewhere in the range of couple of weeks now however not really known by numerous tweakers and telephone clients.

Zyphon Handler UI is just like Psiphon however you have more flexibility to utilize propelled intermediary servers of your decision with adjusting the velocity. It is steady and simple to use with any working free or modest searching tweaks accessible.

However, it is produced by ZYBERPH II designers, the handler menu is from Dzebb who is generally referred to in the Internet as VPN creating wizard. Not surprisingly, the handler menu have space for entering your favored intermediary address and intermediary port as indicated by the tweak required.

The settings may confound to you at first sight yet when you find the handler menu, you will be OK with it as it looks more like your psiphon handler. The principle menu brings a straightforward appearance and the Skype Symbol is utilized to open the handler menu. So whenever you need to set Zyphon, simply tap on the image or symbol and it will take you straight to there.

To make it all the more clear for you, i have as of now given my own screenshot of the zyphon handler so you can perceive how simple it is.

ETISALAT SOCIALME SETTINGS FOR ZYPHON
VPN

Download Zyphon Vpn here

To subscribe for Etisalat socialme plan, dial
*343*6*10# for N300 weekly.
Dial *343*6*11# for N500 Monthly.
Follow my below settings

Tick "remove port"

Proxy Type: Real host

Proxy Server: www.twitter.com

Real Proxy Type: Inject

Real proxy server: leave it blank

Real proxy port: 80

[img]http://4.bp..com/-IkB8dQw-Fr8/VxJqTI7wETI/AAAAAAAAB0Y/8X2HPHktaZQa_aqKkt1sMLW64pueK8xDQCLcB/s1600/2016-04-16_17.15.25.jpg[/img]

Go back and select USA as your location from
the main menu.
If you want to go to more option menu, just tap
the tools (spanner) icon and enable sound.

Then your VPN will be connected for unlimited browsing, streaming and downloading.

source
http://westernage.com/technology/download-zyphon-vpn-apk-settings-etisalat-socialme/

2 Likes

Re: Download Zyphon Vpn.apk + Settings For Etisalat Socialme by peetayo: 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
Nice
Re: Download Zyphon Vpn.apk + Settings For Etisalat Socialme by Gmajor(m): 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
Atalia:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-5hNW1RdDQ2U/VxJENGwOAWI/AAAAAAAAB0I/I9TL9Uv9XRMj2eXTQl8N9JfE5W1Phqh-QCLcB/s1600/zyphon.png[/img]

Acquainting an option with Psiphon vpn that is by all accounts more steady than the broadly utilized psiphon hander. Zyphon is another VPN application yet not by any stretch of the imagination that new in light of the fact that it has been in presence for somewhere in the range of couple of weeks now however not really known by numerous tweakers and telephone clients.

Zyphon Handler UI is just like Psiphon however you have more flexibility to utilize propelled intermediary servers of your decision with adjusting the velocity. It is steady and simple to use with any working free or modest searching tweaks accessible.

However, it is produced by ZYBERPH II designers, the handler menu is from Dzebb who is generally referred to in the Internet as VPN creating wizard. Not surprisingly, the handler menu have space for entering your favored intermediary address and intermediary port as indicated by the tweak required.

The settings may confound to you at first sight yet when you find the handler menu, you will be OK with it as it looks more like your psiphon handler. The principle menu brings a straightforward appearance and the Skype Symbol is utilized to open the handler menu. So whenever you need to set Zyphon, simply tap on the image or symbol and it will take you straight to there.

To make it all the more clear for you, i have as of now given my own screenshot of the zyphon handler so you can perceive how simple it is.

ETISALAT SOCIALME SETTINGS FOR ZYPHON
VPN

Download Zyphon Vpn here

To subscribe for Etisalat socialme plan, dial
*343*6*10# for N300 weekly.
Dial *343*6*11# for N500 Monthly.
Follow my below settings

Tick "remove port"

Proxy Type: Real host

Proxy Server: www.twitter.com

Real Proxy Type: Inject

Real proxy server: leave it blank

Real proxy port: 80

[img]http://4.bp..com/-IkB8dQw-Fr8/VxJqTI7wETI/AAAAAAAAB0Y/8X2HPHktaZQa_aqKkt1sMLW64pueK8xDQCLcB/s1600/2016-04-16_17.15.25.jpg[/img]

Go back and select USA as your location from
the main menu.
If you want to go to more option menu, just tap
the tools (spanner) icon and enable sound.

Then your VPN will be connected for unlimited browsing, streaming and downloading.

source
http://westernage.com/technology/download-zyphon-vpn-apk-settings-etisalat-socialme/
whats the speed like ?
Re: Download Zyphon Vpn.apk + Settings For Etisalat Socialme by SerialDigits(m): 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
Honestly, this zyphon rocks... Av been usin It for the past one hour now.. Its bypasses speed throttling, but only a little though
Re: Download Zyphon Vpn.apk + Settings For Etisalat Socialme by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
SerialDigits:
Honestly, this zyphon rocks... Av been usin It for the past one hour now.. Its bypasses speed throttling, but only a little though

Pls, Are you using it with the Socialme plan?, is ur phone rooted ?
Re: Download Zyphon Vpn.apk + Settings For Etisalat Socialme by SerialDigits(m): 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
Dexter247:

Pls, Are you using it with the Socialme plan?, is ur phone rooted ?

Yes and yes my phone is rooted, its doesn't disconnect frequently like other apps
Re: Download Zyphon Vpn.apk + Settings For Etisalat Socialme by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
SerialDigits:

Yes and yes my phone is rooted, its doesn't disconnect frequently like other apps

Alright, Thanks bro.
Re: Download Zyphon Vpn.apk + Settings For Etisalat Socialme by SerialDigits(m): 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
Dexter247:

Alright, Thanks bro.
U r welcome
Re: Download Zyphon Vpn.apk + Settings For Etisalat Socialme by Tonynwaduche(m): 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
SerialDigits:

U r welcome
Is social me unlimited ?
Re: Download Zyphon Vpn.apk + Settings For Etisalat Socialme by SerialDigits(m): 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
Tonynwaduche:

Is social me unlimited ?

Yes, it is..
Re: Download Zyphon Vpn.apk + Settings For Etisalat Socialme by admindim: 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
does it work on laptop
Re: Download Zyphon Vpn.apk + Settings For Etisalat Socialme by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
do I need to change my imei b4 it will WK. I use tecno android phone....Atalia what should b in front query, back query filter and port
Re: Download Zyphon Vpn.apk + Settings For Etisalat Socialme by ITbomb(m): 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
Good
Re: Download Zyphon Vpn.apk + Settings For Etisalat Socialme by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
pls does it work on PC....tanx
Re: Download Zyphon Vpn.apk + Settings For Etisalat Socialme by Segunagagu(m): 12:37am On Apr 18, 2016
My own zyphon is nt showing like this ooo
Re: Download Zyphon Vpn.apk + Settings For Etisalat Socialme by dkronicle(m): 9:02am On Apr 18, 2016
How will u set ur access point now. Or is it just default etisalat settings ?

(1) (Reply)

After Years Of Rubbish In Nigeria,just Pack And Go / Pictures From Infinix PUBG Gaming Master Tournament / Mtn Increases Mobile internet Data Alowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.