Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

So Much In A Hug (the Power Of Hug Is More Than A Therapy)-- Episode 1 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / So Much In A Hug (the Power Of Hug Is More Than A Therapy)-- Episode 1 (521 Views)

Court Declares The Power Of Ikoyi Registry To Conduct Marriages In Lagos NULL / So Much In A Hug (the Power Of Hug Is More Than A Therapy)-- Episode 2 / Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Much In A Hug (the Power Of Hug Is More Than A Therapy)-- Episode 1 by Fatherherokay(m): 6:45am On Apr 18, 2016
This three letter word reveals the hearts emotions. As simple as it sounds, it has the power to express deep feelings too difficult for words to. Ever given a thought to the first hug ever in human history? Ever wondered what spurred it up or between who and who?
Hug is a magical therapy you wonna try using in curing emotional wounds, disappointment or sin. A therapy to repair breaches; a reassurance therapy. I know the solution for you today, if you don’t know how to say the first word to him or her. If the words are not coming anytime you try to communicate to him or her. Yea, you are looking for how to make peace again with the fellow but the morale and enthusiasm have not been there. The spirit is weak because of the magnitude of what he did or what you caused him. The power of hug in this case cannot be underestimated. Force yourself to give that one true hug, and utter no word, and believe you, what happens next is something you cannot wait to see.

Perhaps you may even think, how did these two individuals who pioneered the hug feel when they were in each other’s arm? I leave you to think about these questions while you are on it; let me assure you that there is so much in a
true hug.

A hug is a connection between two individuals’ absent voice, who love each other or believe in each other and may be seen as friends. A hug is the magic that reassures another person of your presence, either physically or not. A hug even goes deeper than many people may realize, for example a hug may say “I’ve missed you so much”, “I can’t live without you or I don’t want to live without you”, “don’t ever leave me”, “I appreciate and respect you”, “you mean a lot to me”, “we are in this together”, “be strong”, and many other deep things that may not be said at the http://ishopealive..com.ng/2016/04/topic-60-so-much-in-hug-power-of-hug-is.html

(1) (Reply)

Ojuju Calabar. Do You Remember? / Wife Wants Divorce,says Husband Pours Urine On Her, Husband Calls Her Adulteress / How To Know If You Are Truly A Good Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.