Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Who Is Smarter?- "white Man Or Ashawo". - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Is Smarter?- "white Man Or Ashawo". (1817 Views)

Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture / When They Guy Is Smarter Than His Babe / Who Is Smarter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Smarter?- "white Man Or Ashawo". by worldleader: 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2009
A white came to Nigeria spending 2days.On the last night before his departure to USA he visited an Ashawo joint(i.e prostitute stand), trying to play smart on one of the Prostitutes.The white man said to the Prostitute "HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE PER NIGHT", the igbo prostitute replied "2000naira".The white man said "I WILL PAY YOU IN HARD CURRENCY PROVIDED WE DON'T USE CONDOM, I WILL PAY YOU 2000U.S dollars".The lady accepted his offer and they both went into an hotel room spending the night together.
The next morning the white man paid the prostitute as he said, then he went out of the hotel to get a taxi that would take him to the airport.Immediately he entered the taxi, he called the prostitute out and shouted "THE DOLLAS I GAVE YOU ARE FAKE!!!", as the taxi moved on the igbo prostitute shouted at the white man in reply "THE TOTO YOU F**CKED NA HIV TOTO".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Smarter?- "white Man Or Ashawo". by toygod2: 4:09am On Jul 23, 2012
u got me cracking my ribs. LOL

(1) (Reply)

The Tiv Man,igala Man,idoma Man And Igbo Man In Makurdi / Breaking News! / Funny Slangs In English A Must See ;d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.