Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

The Rent Cost Of A Shop In Shoprite - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Rent Cost Of A Shop In Shoprite (12121 Views)

Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) / Dangote Opens One-stop Shop In Onitsha / See The Number Of Locks Used To Lock A Shop. Hillarious!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rent Cost Of A Shop In Shoprite by greenhope(m): 7:20am On Apr 18, 2016
Greetings

I will like to know the the price of a shop in Ikeja city mall popularly called shoprite and their terms and condition and how one can go about getting a shop space in any shoprite outlet.
Re: The Rent Cost Of A Shop In Shoprite by page5: 10:06am On Apr 18, 2016
Why don't you approach the shoprite management? .
Re: The Rent Cost Of A Shop In Shoprite by thesicilian: 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
page5:

I tire o
Re: The Rent Cost Of A Shop In Shoprite by ASL33: 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
page5:

Height be in a city where their is no shoprite outlet hence he decide to find out from here.

1 Like

Re: The Rent Cost Of A Shop In Shoprite by warrenweste(m): 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
btw 5-15mill for the one in ring road ibadan dunno abt the ikeja own though i guess
Re: The Rent Cost Of A Shop In Shoprite by greenhope(m): 6:37am On Apr 19, 2016
page5:

There is nothing wrong here having an idea before contacting shoprite management
Re: The Rent Cost Of A Shop In Shoprite by JessNigeria: 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
There is currently no shop vacancy at Ikeja Mall, hence you will not get a figure even if you visit the mall. They will however put you on a waiting list and contact you when there is an available space. Nevertheless, you may be able to put up a kiosk along the corridor for roughly N5m P.A.

Note that their rent benchmarks the dollar and rises and falls with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rent Cost Of A Shop In Shoprite by greenhope(m): 8:12am On Apr 21, 2016
JessNigeria:
There is currently no shop vacancy at Ikeja Mall, hence you will not get a figure even if you visit the mall. They will however put you on a waiting list and contact you when there is an available space. Nevertheless, you may be able to put up a kiosk along the corridor for roughly N5m P.A.

Note that their rent benchmarks the dollar and rises and falls with it.

I only used Ikeja city mall as an example. There are new other shoprite center being built now like the one in Sango and I just wanted to have an idea before reaching out to them.

(1) (Reply)

Items Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed As Fire Guts Shops In Ikorodu / Interested In Pos/agent Banking? Here Are Some Tips You Need To Know / Aliko Dangote Still On Top Of Forbes Africa Rich List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.