Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Ghanian Prophet Warns TB Joshua To Stop Boko Haram And Leave Ghana Alone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanian Prophet Warns TB Joshua To Stop Boko Haram And Leave Ghana Alone (431 Views)

Ray Hushpuppi: "I Buy Up The Mall And Leave With A Chauffeur!!" / Uriel Oputa Begs Anthony Joshua To Propose To Her (Video) / OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanian Prophet Warns TB Joshua To Stop Boko Haram And Leave Ghana Alone by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 18, 2016
TB Joshua during on his last services had urged his members to pray for an incoming attack. “I see Thursday, Friday. Pray for these two nations – Nigeria and Ghana – over gathering in any way;

over an attack. I am seeing the attack and that will be in a continue- http://www.nippysky.com/nigeria/item/81-ghanian-prophet-warns-tb-joshua-to-stop-boko-haram-and-leave-ghana-alone

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See How Malivelihood Produces His Diamond (video & Photos) / Let's Match Make: 5 Labels That Should Have Signed These Artistes / Nigeria Mega Hits: Artiste Vs Producer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.