Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:53 PM

Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. (34022 Views)

Davido's New White Bentley Lands In Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Patoranking Pictured With Mayorkun As They Meet For The First Time / Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
------
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by DJBIGGY(m): 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
Read why he has more potentials than Davido's cousins: http://www.olamzy.com/2016/04/why-mayorkun-has-more-potentials-than-b.html

Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by Robertbh(m): 6:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
doyinisaac:
will you this dirty gay just leave me alone for Christ sake??are u the one I quoted??you even had to go and check the picture of a fellow guy before u comment??grin i cover my yansh with the blood of jesus...and concerning Photoshop I can't blame you,you do not have common sense enough to know a photoshop or not.....your stupidity is irritating and beyond imagination...
oh jisos christ of ekiti state is this an insult?? Make una kontinue
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by Akshow: 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
Issorait
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by Mufasa27(m): 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
who be him mama undecided
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by jornie(m): 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by Codedrock(m): 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
Click like if you think the guy's song is dope, click share if you think the song is wack...

1 Like

Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by doopsy(f): 6:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
Mayorkun.... all the way... it's your time.. all grabs
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by Kherry: 6:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
See his face like I don't know aw to qualify him.celebrity crush niyola soon he would start crushing on nicki minaj.rada rada oshi
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by olarhtunji(m): 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
so he does not look up to wizkid...he must b mad already
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by ellahzy(f): 6:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
yinkakani:
Kikikikikikikikiki grin . . . .celebrity crush: niyola. Very soon, U too will start singing I WANT TO HIM HMM HMM HMM KYLIE JENNER cheesy cheesy

cheiiii Nairaland oo grin
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
Just curious, does anyone know who his mother is?
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by jbreezy: 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
And he said he's 22 undecided...original birthcert pishure or ah dont believe it
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by jbreezy: 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
And he said he's 22 ..original birthcert pishure or ah dont believe it
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
Codedrock:

Haters spotted.. The guy has got 1million views in just 10days no debutant has done it before. And some guy just said his song is the worst song of the year.. Mumu people with bad taste of music.

Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by prico32(m): 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
Why won't they when their boss is a grown up kiddo

olihilistic:
undecided who even be your fan

HKN is full of childish acts
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by STILESGANG: 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
olarhtunji:
Is wizkid micheal jackson abi na by force.You must be a big foool!

The eleko song is dope though.Wish you more success mayorkun!
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by yongg: 7:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
demolinka:
To that mod that banned me, I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for egunje, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I
have acquired over a very long queue at the filling station. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you promise not to ban me again, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will take every drop of petrol in your keg...all of it.

I rarely make comments...but yours caught my attention (snap outta it, this is not toasting)

I have watched that movie too.

That was some badass bravado and stuff....I liked..
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by iamkingzlee(m): 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
olihilistic:
undecided who even be your fan

HKN is full of childish acts
lol. e don pain this one go far!

1 Like

Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by demolinka(m): 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
yongg:

I rarely make comments...but yours caught my attention (snap outta it, this is not toasting)

I have watched that movie too.

That was some badass bravado and stuff....I liked..
Timeless line, that one by neeson

1 Like

Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by Codedrock(m): 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
koolkamzzy:

The song got a million view not cos it's dope but cos of all the controversy with B red. I had to go watch it myself cos of the whole stunt and was surprised it already hit a million view.
Broda... Sorry oo.. Na afta the video hit 1million yesterday the controversy started.... E be like say u no read news at all.

2 Likes

Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by Opoki(m): 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
Codedrock:

Haters spotted.. The guy has got 1million views in just 10days no debutant has done it before. And some guy just said his song is the worst song of the year.. Mumu people with bad taste of music.

I'm one of your fans here, you may not know it but I really think using abusive words on others because they express their views is highly uncalled for.

Goodluck to Mayourkun.
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by Codedrock(m): 7:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
Opoki:

I'm one of your fans here, you may not know it but I really think using abusive language on others because they express their views is highly uncalled for.

Goodluck to Mayourkun.
oh.. lesson learnt. I really didn't mean it though... So u be my fan and u no dey follow me??

1 Like

Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by DONADAMS(m): 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
abeg whu b him mama?
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by Opoki(m): 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
Codedrock:

oh.. lesson learnt. I really didn't mean it though... So u be my fan and u no dey follow me??
I just did bro. I always look out for your thread whether it makes firstpage or not. They are always on point.

1 Like

Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by ayamAgenius: 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
demolinka:
To that mod that banned me, I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for egunje, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I
have acquired over a very long queue at the filling station. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you promise not to ban me again, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will take every drop of petrol in your keg...all of it.

As funny as this may seem, it's a threat!

The 'banner' sld report to the commisioner of police to invite this fella for questioning.. angry
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by jojosweet(f): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
YourNemesis:
This guy's First single was a BOMB
Been replaying the song since like Kilode?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQTE2vWk7RE
thanx never seen the video before now
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by ObaKlaz: 8:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
...Ugly as fuwk!
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by ObaKlaz: 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
olarhtunji:
Ogbeni jabo jor! Must he look up to your boycrush?! Not everyone looked up to Michael Jackson!
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by Fabrolistic: 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
demolinka:
mods, this dude deserve to be re-banned again. this time, it should be 1yr ban.

He just broke my seven ribs with laughter! gringrin
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by justmenoni: 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
This is the funniest thing that I Don read dis year ooo I swear I Don laff tire I beg always mention me when anoda one Don dey

quote author=demolinka post=44820162]To that mod that banned me, I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for egunje, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I
have acquired over a very long queue at the filling station. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you promise not to ban me again, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will take every drop of petrol in your keg...all of it.[/quote]
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by Modsenemy(f): 8:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
demolinka:

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin see my type of person. grin grin
Am sure u haven't been banned upto 1 quarter of mine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Rush Me Now': Don Jazzy Shares Cute Photo In London / Chioma Okereke, Stephanie Linus' Sister Who Sings / Tiwa Savage, Dele Momodu, Sophia And Daughter, Imade (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.