Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. (33836 Views)

Davido's New White Bentley Lands In Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Patoranking Pictured With Mayorkun As They Meet For The First Time / Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by ObaKlaz: 7:32am On Apr 19, 2016
bammy777:
. Like yur farra
Awww... I hurt your feelings, huh. IS HE REALLY CUTE?! I didn't say I don't like him, his music or personality; I only mentioned his looks. Be careful who you mention on Nairaland. Now, run along and chew some pepper or whatever does it for ya. You pathetic keyboard warrior!
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by STILESGANG: 7:42am On Apr 19, 2016
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by STILESGANG: 7:43am On Apr 19, 2016
ObaKlaz:
Awww... I hurt your feelings, huh. IS HE REALLY CUTE?! I didn't say I don't like him, his music or personality; I only mentioned his looks. Be careful who you mention on Nairaland. Now, run along and chew some pepper or whatever does it for ya. You pathetic keyboard warrior!
But the guy is talented,everyone can't be goodlooking...Who fine boy don help sef?
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by olarhtunji(m): 8:47am On Apr 19, 2016
STILESGANG:
Is wizkid micheal jackson abi na by force.You must be a big foool!

The eleko song is dope though.Wish you more success mayorkun!

who are u...must you reply me .. tcheew
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by prinsam30: 10:33am On Apr 19, 2016
bammy777:
. Abeg keep weeping. While I keep dancing to "ELEKO" ... Negative people , always seeing the bad aspect and nt good one. Go sing yur own make we hear am. Bad belle.

and I'm still weeping for ur sorry aśs, retàrded fool
Re: Interview With MAYORKUN The "Eleko" Crooner,davido's New Artiste. by Opoki(m): 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
Codedrock:

Lol... abi naw... Now tribalism don takeover NL... I'm very sure Mukina2 go don marry.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
It's normal, you remember we used to have 1 Nigeria before...
Yes, Affirmatively, Mukina is married but still very active here on sport section with the handle Mukina2. I later learnt she finish some set before me from my alma mata.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boluwatife Balogun's 6th Birthday: Shola Ogudugu Celebrates Son's Birthday / Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them / Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.