Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! (212303 Views)

Visitors To America Will Surrender Social Media Accounts / Should I Go To America Or Forget About It? / Nigerian Appreciates Woman For The Visa To America She Granted Him 32 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by egariyi(f): 6:43pm On May 27, 2016
One of those conspiracy theories. grin grin

ayodele234:

Hahahahaha...Here is another one! American politicians are the most corrupt people in all of human history. And with neoliberlism causing havoc all over the global south, US. corporations (Apple, Wall Street Banks, Down Jones and S&P companies etc) are the biggest crooks that ever existed. All the wealth or is it mirage you see in America were all stolen via global capitalism. Young man, let's not even going into politics. You don't want to play around my territory. Trust me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by egariyi(f): 7:06pm On May 27, 2016
If you extend your stay, be sure that it may be impossible for you to get a visa to the US! So pls do six months and return and go back.

TWoods:

1. You can't extend your stay beyond 90 days on a visiting visa.
2. Police generally leave you alone.
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 27, 2016
egariyi:

One of those conspiracy theories. grin grin

Omo go hide your face for cow dung. Going to university is reason why you are such a fool. In the past centuries there were wars, now the constant features of capitalism is superpower terrorism against defenseless people in order loot their wealth for the benefit of transnational investors but according to your stupid brain people like GEJ, Putin are the real criminals of this world...I am only adding a link from Fortune because these whole thing is beyond your rationale. If watch or read CNN, BBC, YAHOO, MSN, just consider yourself an idiot

http://fortune.com/2016/01/19/apple-child-labor/

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Izzystevens: 10:37pm On May 27, 2016
flourishingchic@yahoo.com kindly forward the destiny changing report cheesy
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by cookiejar99(f): 7:21am On May 28, 2016
Jwilling pls snd the free report to my email addy
povokesylvia2010@gmail.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by PeeeTeee: 11:26am On May 28, 2016
Please send to my email addy too at otundephillips@gmail.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 28, 2016
ayodele234:

Omo go hide your face for cow dung. Going to university is reason why you are such a fool. In the past centuries there were wars, now the constant features of capitalism is superpower terrorism against defenseless people in order loot their wealth for the benefit of transnational investors but according to your stupid brain people like GEJ, Putin are the real criminals of this world...I am only adding a link from Fortune because these whole thing is beyond your rationale. If watch or read CNN, BBC, YAHOO, MSN, just consider yourself an idiot

http://fortune.com/2016/01/19/apple-child-labor/
even with all d vexin nd insults,your reasoning is d dumbest ever,maybe you just go read your post again nd again, you aren't d one to tell us dose thrash you said, I guess ur brain was offline while typing coz I couldn't figure out any reasonable point you trying to butress.. so ur just d stupid nd senseless one,am sure d economy turned u dis way... best advice.... Go hang urself!! lobatan....

14 Likes

Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 29, 2016
Its only in America that you'll find some sports anchors earn between $600,000 - $800,000 annually.

Charissa Thompson of Fox Sports earns a $600,000 yearly salary.
Rachel Nichols earns $700,000/year at CNN.

The political anchors even earn more. Megyn Kelly (Fox News) reportedly earns a $2 million salary shocked

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by dammit4u(m): 7:34pm On May 29, 2016
@jwilling, pls I been dey queue since for da report: damilare2010@yahoo.com

reading ur post dey ginger my thought, God bless you

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by cpapa: 7:33am On May 30, 2016
@jwilling pls send d report to my email papaiq2002@yahoo.com I hv been trying to travel out for long now.
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by branhampaul: 10:11am On May 30, 2016
send me the report & the story..My Email - Chimabranhampaul@gmail.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by go4value(m): 4:37pm On May 30, 2016
Originalsly:
Hmmm...so you presented false information to the embassy.... showing you were earning N350K when you were really earning N90K. Why snitch on yourself?....in 10 years time if you were to establish your business and get citizenship. .. this info can cause your citizenship to be revoked and you deported and permanently banned. Edit your post... some things should be left unsaid. That aside...you gave a good idea of the reality of hustling out there without work permit....and what can be done within each 6 month period. Skills are wayyy more important for hustling than degrees under these cumstances.If business minded...like you said...buying or in fact gathering stuff and shipping back here to sell is a gold mine. Lastly... Op.why ship all these gigantic fridges and TV s? ... why not just ship the motors... compressors... and power supply ?..... NEPA is your friend.... think about it!

abeg sen the report to meee ooooo talk2godwing@gmail.com

Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by trumpclinton: 4:38pm On May 30, 2016
what happens when Trump becomes POTUS?
Help me advise illegals and intending illegals viz a viz overstaying and working with visit visa , B4 some people waste money enter Yankee
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by sundayoloyede: 3:08am On May 31, 2016
[quote author=Teeforeal post=45240742]Hi,Jwillng kindly send the comprehensive report on how you moved to usa into my email : at21160@gmail.com. Thanks.[/quote

Pls also send to me...oloyedesunday14@gmail.com.God bless you more abundantly
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by chrisnsidibe: 11:27am On May 31, 2016
Pleas bro. Who did ur visa
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by chrisnsidibe: 11:30am On May 31, 2016
Please send his contact to dis email chris_olaide@yahoo.com please
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by kazyluvsU: 11:32pm On May 31, 2016
pls OP i need your beautifully made write-up as well as regard the USA. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by kazyluvsU: 11:33pm On May 31, 2016
My email is kazy4love002@gmail.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by packaging(m): 6:19am On Jun 01, 2016
jahknowsall@yahoo.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by diva90: 6:42am On Jun 01, 2016
Well analyzed and written! That's America in summary but you must also let people know that life is not particularly easy in the US! If you are financially secure in nigeria, then I see no reason why the US would ever be such a big deal! I would pick nigeria anyday, I just feel like our government needs to do a lot more!

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by nickyblaze(m): 8:36am On Jun 01, 2016
Pls send me the report here victorrichard455@gmail. com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Darey00(m): 9:29am On Jun 01, 2016
aduramimo@gmail.com thanks
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by nicerichard05: 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
diva90:
Well analyzed and written! That's America in summary but you must also let people know that life is not particularly easy in the US! If you are financially secure in nigeria, then I see no reason why the US would ever be such a big deal! I would pick nigeria anyday, I just feel like our government needs to do a lot more!

How many people are financially secure in Nigeria? A very Big Qstn that u can't even ans

7 Likes

Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by kazyluvsU: 11:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
[quote author=diva90 post=46159581]Well analyzed and written! That's America in summary but you must also let people know that life is not particularly easy in the US! If you are financially secure in nigeria, then I see no reason why the US would ever be such a big deal! I would pick nigeria anyday, I just feel like our government needs to do a lot more! [/quotx

can u pls help with the report? kazy4love002@gmail.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by kazyluvsU: 11:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
[quote author=go4value post=46114568][/quote]

Can u pls help with the report? kazy4love002@gmail.com
Thanks bro!
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by kazyluvsU: 11:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
[quote author=go4value post=46114568][/quote]

Can u pls help with the report? kazy4love002@gmail.com
Thanks bro!
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by sundayoloyede: 12:15am On Jun 02, 2016
Special thanks to oga jwillng,CFCman,smartmugu,maternal for your commendable contributions. Pls oga jwillng am still yet to get ur report in my mail...oloyedesunday14@gmail.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Larminess: 1:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Thatitan234(m): 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
ab3458:
Please can someone send me the report too mailenessy@gmail.com tnx in anticipation

Pls kindly forward the report to habib4sucess@gmail.com . thanks
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Thatitan234(m): 5:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
Kabba85:
Jwilling, I just pm you. Kindly extend the free report to me

Kindly help forward the free report to habib4sucess@gmail.com . thanks sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (38) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou / Poland Work Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.