Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

We Are The Blues (chelsea Fc).....prove U R A True Fan - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / We Are The Blues (chelsea Fc).....prove U R A True Fan (513 Views)

Arsenal Vs FC Cologne: Europa League (3 - 1) On 14th September 2017 / Photos From Chelsea Title Win Celebrations - Up Blues! / Manchester United Vs FC Midtjylland: Europa League (5 - 1) On 25th Feb 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are The Blues (chelsea Fc).....prove U R A True Fan by spartanobad(m): 9:38am On Apr 18, 2016
This season, we all found it convenient to find scapegoats for Chelsea's dismal performance. Since we lost on Saturday, the fans have chosen Willian, who happens to be just one man out of twenty three players and who in my opinion one of the most dedicated players Chelsea have ever bought . The fact is that we have problems that goes beyond one person. We criticized Mourinho and chased him away, we are now turning on our best assets as players, today, it is Cesc, tomorrow, it is Eden and the day after, it is Willian or Oscar or Costa. Let us all take a good look at our club first for God's sake and understand its fundamental problems. Then we can start sorting out who can stay or go. Believe me mates, for this club to rise above its current problems and stay up, dedication is required from everyone from the owner, the board, the coaching staff even to us the fans. We are not helping this team by pointing at individuals as scapegoats at every turn. We need to plead with the owner who is paying all the money to take a good look at what he is paying for. Is he getting true value for his money? Is he happy with the rollercoaster of emotions all the well-wishers are going through? If not, he needs to think deeply about how to rejuvenate it. There are knowledgeable people around to help him get a good roadmap. As at the moment, this club is moving dangerously towards the precipice. If we wantonly throw away these players like we did with the earlier ones without FIRST getting a sustainable roadmap and follow it to the letter, the club may fall off the cliff and go into oblivion. And it is not going to be the first one. Remember, Aston Villa used to be European champions too.
Re: We Are The Blues (chelsea Fc).....prove U R A True Fan by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 18, 2016
Ask liecester city?
Re: We Are The Blues (chelsea Fc).....prove U R A True Fan by krysTein(m): 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
spartanobad:

This season, we all found it convenient to
find scapegoats for Chelsea's dismal
performance.
Since we lost on Saturday, the fans have
chosen Willian, who happens to be just one
man out of twenty three players and who in
my opinion one of the most dedicated
players Chelsea have ever bought .
The fact is that we have problems that goes
beyond one person. We criticized Mourinho
and chased him away, we are now turning on
our best assets as players, today, it is Cesc,
tomorrow, it is Eden and the day after, it is
Willian or Oscar or Costa.
Let us all take a good look at our club first
for God's sake and understand its
fundamental problems. Then we can start
sorting out who can stay or go.
Believe me mates, for this club to rise above
its current problems and stay up, dedication
is required from everyone from the owner,
the board, the coaching staff even to us the
fans.
We are not helping this team by pointing at
individuals as scapegoats at every turn. We
need to plead with the owner who is paying
all the money to take a good look at what he
is paying for.
Is he getting true value for his money?
Is he happy with the rollercoaster of
emotions all the well-wishers are going
through?
If not, he needs to think deeply about how to
rejuvenate it. There are knowledgeable
people around to help him get a good
roadmap. As at the moment, this club is
moving dangerously towards the precipice.
If we wantonly throw away these players like
we did with the earlier ones without FIRST
getting a sustainable roadmap and follow it to
the letter, the club may fall off the cliff and
go into oblivion. And it is not going to be the
first one.
Remember, Aston Villa used to be European
champions too.

Tarrh make I hear na dz boy tok dz tin
Re: We Are The Blues (chelsea Fc).....prove U R A True Fan by spartanobad(m): 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
krysTein:

Tarrh make I hear na dz boy tok dz tin
I no blame u at all

1 Like

Re: We Are The Blues (chelsea Fc).....prove U R A True Fan by spartanobad(m): 10:20am On Apr 27, 2016
CONTE FOR CHELSEA
what do u think
HIT or MISS

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Video: Arsene Wenger Takes Over At Arsenal Sept 1996 / Bayern / Champion League Out Of English Clubs This Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.