Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Any Shop In Nigeria That Repairs Oneplus One Phones??? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any Shop In Nigeria That Repairs Oneplus One Phones??? (4351 Views)

Oneplus 6T: Leaks, Release Date, Price & Specs / "Where Can I Get Samsung After Sales Service Shop In Onitsha?" / Photos: A Shop In USA Where Lagos Used Are Electronics Sold. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Shop In Nigeria That Repairs Oneplus One Phones??? by tolugeorgeinfo(f): 10:51am On Apr 18, 2016
Hello every one, I have a ONEPLUS one phone and seems to me the digitizer or locally known name flex is broken cud it fell down on concrete floor, and now the touch screen at the bottom stopped working, can anyone advice me on where in Nigeria I can get it fixed?
Re: Any Shop In Nigeria That Repairs Oneplus One Phones??? by luvlyoracle(m): 11:04am On Apr 18, 2016
tolugeorgeinfo:
Hello every one, I have a ONEPLUS one phone and seems to me the digitizer or locally known name flex is broken cud it fell down on concrete floor, and now the touch screen at the bottom stopped working, can anyone advice me on where in Nigeria I can get it fixed?
Go online.Everything about android is there...BTW changing the digitizer of any phone is very simple just a matter of removing the existing one n replacing it with the new one.No soldering required.
Hope this helps.
Re: Any Shop In Nigeria That Repairs Oneplus One Phones??? by tolugeorgeinfo(f): 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
Actually I need a shop that does the repair so I just drop it in. Thanks btw.
Re: Any Shop In Nigeria That Repairs Oneplus One Phones??? by Babalegba(m): 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
If you are in Lagos then go to computer village
Re: Any Shop In Nigeria That Repairs Oneplus One Phones??? by tolugeorgeinfo(f): 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
Thank you
Re: Any Shop In Nigeria That Repairs Oneplus One Phones??? by Yuusou: 9:56am On Feb 18, 2018
Hello @tolugeorgeinfo, please were you able to fix your screen? I use a OnePlus 3T and currently have issues with my screen. There's an ink smear on the corner of the screen and its slowly spreading. I think it might be a digitizer issue but Im not very certain. Any suggestions please?
Thank you.
Re: Any Shop In Nigeria That Repairs Oneplus One Phones??? by bravesoul247(m): 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
Shey you see, when I'll say buy undecided a device that when it has problems you'll be able to repair it easily, you guys were calling me TECNO marketer. Oya go find the shop na
Re: Any Shop In Nigeria That Repairs Oneplus One Phones??? by bravesoul247(m): 12:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
Yuusou:
Hello @tolugeorgeinfo, please were you able to fix your screen? I use a OnePlus 3T and currently have issues with my screen. There's an ink smear on the corner of the screen and its slowly spreading. I think it might be a digitizer issue but Im not very certain. Any suggestions please?
Thank you.
Just check online. Next time buy a device that can be easily repaired.
Re: Any Shop In Nigeria That Repairs Oneplus One Phones??? by bravesoul247(m): 12:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
tolugeorgeinfo:
Actually I need a shop that does the repair so I just drop it in. Thanks btw.
go to computer village if you're in Lagos.
Re: Any Shop In Nigeria That Repairs Oneplus One Phones??? by Emmycute30(m): 10:33am On Oct 02, 2018
Please were you able to repair the phone cos my Oneplus 3 screen got broken and still can't find anything meaningful online.
Re: Any Shop In Nigeria That Repairs Oneplus One Phones??? by dasphinx1(m): 10:58am On Oct 02, 2018
@repairpalng, you are needed here o!!!!!
Re: Any Shop In Nigeria That Repairs Oneplus One Phones??? by repairpalng: 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
Emmycute30:
Please were you able to repair the phone cos my Oneplus 3 screen got broken and still can't find anything meaningful online.

contact us: 08137013426
Re: Any Shop In Nigeria That Repairs Oneplus One Phones??? by repairpalng: 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
dasphinx1:
@repairpalng, you are needed here o!!!!!

thanks for the referral, presume this is dr? grin
Re: Any Shop In Nigeria That Repairs Oneplus One Phones??? by dasphinx1(m): 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
repairpalng:

thanks for the referral, presume this is dr? grin

Nah, just a Xiaomi thread fan that has seen your works on that thread. Thus, i know you can assist these peeps in fixing their mobile issues.
Re: Any Shop In Nigeria That Repairs Oneplus One Phones??? by eefeem: 9:29am On Dec 30, 2018
Have you gotten a solution to the oneplus 3 screen?
Re: Any Shop In Nigeria That Repairs Oneplus One Phones??? by gondwana: 10:54am On Jul 07, 2019
PM me if you still have a problem with your one plus device. I have been repairing my one plus devices myself since one plus 1 up to one plus 3T. Currently using one plus 6T and haven't had to repair it.

PS: I don't do this as a business so my response may be slow. I won't charge you either but you may have to pay for the parts, and I won't be liable for any problems that arise in the process.
Re: Any Shop In Nigeria That Repairs Oneplus One Phones??? by sulasa07(m): 10:56am On Jul 07, 2019
1 + 1=1
Re: Any Shop In Nigeria That Repairs Oneplus One Phones??? by ZAWs: 11:13am On Jul 07, 2019
So your "OnePlus 1" has special people that repairs them abi.
Re: Any Shop In Nigeria That Repairs Oneplus One Phones??? by Ziniora: 9:51am On Jan 07, 2022
Hello,

Any update on fixes, I have two one plus 3T screens are bad so if anyone needs parts from them. I have some to sell from the phones. Thanks

Please I need to replace the screen on my Oneplus 6 holla please

(1) (Reply)

Which One Is Better Between This Two Device / How Much Will This Power Bank Cost Me ( Picture Below) / Airtel 80mb With Only #100. Working Perfectly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.