Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,543 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) (26854 Views)

Kenyan Lecturer Sentenced To Death For Murdering Her Husband Over Property / Man Sets His Family On Fire In Ogun Over Property (photo) / Housewife To Die For Stabbing And Setting Husband Ablaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by skywalker888(f): 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
May God have mercy
Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by Ghost447(m): 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2016
Linda Ikeji where are you?

1 Like

Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
we are in the last days is a pity.
Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by freecocoa(f): 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
victorazy:

She didn't succeed lighting it, the guy ran and hover above his own fence grin

Fear woman
I had to read the story again and it's still not adding up. If she wanted to torch him, she would still have been able to, while he was scaling the fence.
Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by layla129(f): 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
victorazy:

I can easily pour a substance like fuel on u without ur consent na, but will not be easy for u to stand there till I ignite it with a match.

You mean, i'll stand there, watch you bring the fuel closer and start pouring on me without taking to my heels? Moreover, the man should be stronger than lady...he could have collected the fuel from her if he wanted.
In this period of fuel scarcity for that matter
Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by neonly: 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
Dis woman remind me of linda
Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by fireforfire: 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
Bfor I jump into conclusion.......wat led to dis end result? Abi did d man try takin anode wife b cos na dt kind tin dey make women brain shift
Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by onstelly(f): 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
layla129:
The husband stayed there while she was pouring the petrol
Hahaha
You can say that again
Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by millhouse: 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
nnachukz:
God please save us from troublesome women. They can be deadly when they turn On their evil button.
when u marry this kind of woman.... Even the devil will abandon you... Cause the person finished
Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
layla129:

Good one.Somebody that can jump fence will just relax and be bathed with fuel.Thats a wasted essential commodity;Economic sabotage should be included in her charges-
Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by Phobia1: 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
Guys of nowadays, listen to d voice of me. lol cuz yoruba wil say; ohun eniyan ni ohun olorun. lol
Make una prevent dis husband nd wife shit by jst bcomin a baby Dad instead by hvin enof baby mama. nd wen u clock 80 u can marry den. lol
#Babymama lo sure ju ooo

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by nnachukz(m): 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
millhouse:
when u marry this kind of woman.... Even the devil will abandon you... Cause the person finished
my dear, na true o. She will replace the devil with added works.
Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by Triczchic(f): 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
Waiting for the woman's side of the story..
Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by silent10(m): 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
petux:
where did she see fuel? is she not living in nigeria ??
Nt everyone wil falsely claim they can't afford fuel lik u jst do. Btw the availability of fuel is on the increase
Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by sabi99(m): 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
D guy just fold hand dey look d woman abi.....d guy na real chinedu for house of ajebo

1 Like

Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by silent10(m): 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
victorazy:

I can easily pour a substance like fuel on u without ur consent na, but will not be easy for u to stand there till I ignite it with a match.
Nice one. Som ppl jst hv it difficult 2 analyse simple scenario.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by inkon: 12:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
layla129:

how many seconds does it usually take to splash liquid on someone?

don't you consider that smashed vehicle an evidence?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by ozoemenaca: 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
She has her main man outside otherwise she would not want to kill the one inside. Such evil women are every where. They want their husband dead so that the man beating the drum for her can now come in. See her face

1 Like

Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by layla129(f): 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
emekamigo:

Good one.Somebody that can jump fence will just relax and be bathed with fuel.Thats a wasted essential commodity;Economic sabotage should be included in her charges-

Lmao, exactly

1 Like

Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by silent10(m): 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
freecocoa:
The Chinedu na invalid ni?

You just stand there, person pour you petrol and if she really wanted to set him ablaze, she wouldn't while he was scaling the fence?
Why re u using a quarter of ur brain I can easily pour fuel on u without u seeing it coming, bt i dnt think u wil stand & watch me light fire on u. & Dat's wat occur in d story.
Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by Alani86: 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
This is why marriage isn't a game of luck or trial and error thing. Several women are wolves in sheep clothing, and vice versa. It is obvious that she was never interested in him, but his possessions. I think there should be a separation between christians; mere church attendants, who only fill/take/answer christianity as a religion, and believers/disciples; those who by His grace, continue in His word..... "Take heed, beware of covetousness, a man's life consists not in the abundance of things he possesses". External beauty, six packs, broad shoulders, straight legs, height, etc....are the least to consider while making the irreversible decision. I'm so grateful to God for being merciful unto me!!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by thesicilian: 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
Funny enough if the husband had even as much as held her hand while she was pouring the petrol, you'll see all the women-right demons jumping out of their hell-holes screaming blue murder!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by 4nobody4every1: 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
pickabeau1:
pretty lady
grin cool

Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by silent10(m): 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
freecocoa:
I had to read the story again and it's still not adding up. If she wanted to torch him, she would still have been able to, while he was scaling the fence.
Hw Light a match stick & throw at him? It wil off in d air b4 it got 2 him, except she has a gun & i didn't see where d op mention a gun in d post.
Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by SEGZINHO: 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
Jezebel of our time

1 Like

Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by ashjay001(m): 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
dacovajnr:
So the guyman dey look as she dey pour him petrol?Abeg tell me something else.i don watch this movie before undecided#FpMentality

Use ur imagination now, shebi u be street?! She go tell am say she wan pour fuel? Na splashing tins, that's why d guyman quickly cut comot b4 matches mata happen!
Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by victorazy(m): 12:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
layla129:

You mean, i'll stand there, watch you bring the fuel closer and start pouring on me without taking to my heels? Moreover, the man should be stronger than lady...he could have collected the fuel from her if he wanted.

Nawa for una o! The story says "attempted" not that she succeeded.

So u mean you would rather tell ur prey you have a snair before him?

How will the man know she kept fuel for him.

Sorry not every man is violent in nature. Wise ones handle women with wisdom not by violence.
Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by layla129(f): 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
victorazy:

Nawa for una o! The story say "attempted" not that she succeeded.

So u mean would tell ur preys that you u have a snair before him?

How will the man know she kept fuel for him.

Sorry not every man is violent in nature. Wise ones handle women with wisdom not by violence.

Defending yourself is violence? Lol

1 Like

Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by silent10(m): 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
layla129:

Chai, am embarrassed wit d way u ppl think. D man neva saw it cmin. For God's sake i can hold a gallon with fuel in it, open d gate & splash d fuel on u while u re stil standin, bt u dnt xpect d man 2 stay after den, dat's y he ran.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by layla129(f): 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
silent10:

Chai, am embarrassed wit d way u ppl think. D man neva saw it cmin. For God's sake i can hold a gallon with fuel in it, open d gate & splash d fuel on u while u re stil standin, bt u dnt xpect d man 2 stay after den, dat's y he ran.

He ran when she went to get a match stick or something. So if she had a match stick with her there, he could have stayed till she lighted it isn't it?
Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by victorazy(m): 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
layla129:

Defending yourself is violence? Lol

Layla plz no dey argue like Linda Ikeji grin

This is domestic issue not jungle or societal matter.

You were expecting the man to collect the gasoline and empty the gallon on the woman and ignite it? Hell no... He did the right thing by reporting to police then court.
Her brain will soon be reset to factory mode when been convicted grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by charlsecy(m): 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
layla129:
Lies! He jumped fence and escaped...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trafficker Inserts Hot Boiling Ring Into Victim’s Virginal (pic) / Gay Teenager Stabbed To Death In Cameroon / Driver Strangles 76-Year-Old Employer’s Wife To Death In Lagos, Steals $754

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.