Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) (26856 Views)

Kenyan Lecturer Sentenced To Death For Murdering Her Husband Over Property / Man Sets His Family On Fire In Ogun Over Property (photo) / Housewife To Die For Stabbing And Setting Husband Ablaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by 1LadySule(f): 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hell hath no fury as a women's scorn.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by Odeyinigbin(m): 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
petux:
where did she see fuel? is she not living in nigeria ??

Which kind question is dis?
U well so bros?
Always read well before commenting
Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by silent10(m): 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
layla129:

He ran when she went to get a match stick or something. So if she had a match stick with her there, he could have stayed till she lighted it isn't it?
Na wa o, so till nw u neva fit stil analyse d simple scenario. #SMH
Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by hatchy(f): 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
I know her very well.This woman can smoke weed no be small.
Thank God the gender equality bill was not passed into law. Women these days are the terror of many homes because of pair group and societal influence.
Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
At last I don get evidence. For the faces of ladies on NL na men dey cause every bad thing in many relationships. Pls help me ask the ladies in the house, which category we go put this woman ooo. Is she helping her husband or..... Only God knows
Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by layla129(f): 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
charlsecy:
Lies! He jumped fence and escaped...

Lool, narrator

1 Like

Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by layla129(f): 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
onstelly:

Hahaha
You can say that again

Lool
Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by bayinq25(m): 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
dre11:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/04/18/woman-who-attempted-to-set-husband-ablaze-arrested/

Pic 1: Florence Njideka Chukwuma

Pic 2: One of the vehicles allegedly destroyed by Florence

if gender equality dey,women go kill their husbands finish o!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by Jacko1(m): 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
U thin marry woman of ur height wif anger issue and strong face

Wen u turn 40 plus ur wif in her 30s prepare for pounding

Cos she is now a full grown blue whale.... U stil be dolphin hehe
Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by hornyman(m): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
That is what you get for marrying woman wey pass u oo. Warning to other men marrying for various bad reasons. Look before u leap cos some women can pretend for even 10 years during dating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by 21GunnSalute(m): 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
C ha face lyk Igodo masquerade. >sad ...She nid Mt of Faya Delivrance!!!

Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by deliveryboy: 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
layla129:

He ran when she went to get a match stick or something. So if she had a match stick with her there, he could have stayed till she lighted it isn't it?

You have won. Make we rest.
Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by layla129(f): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
deliveryboy:

You have won. Make we rest.

Lool, thank you...now i shall rest
Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by charlsecy(m): 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
freecocoa:
If she wanted to torch him, she would still have been able to, while he was scaling the fence.
Can't you understand a simple scenario as described in the passage?
Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by Chinom(m): 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
How do couples get to this stage after having 5 children together?. It really baffles me. It's obvious the woman does not want a divorce. An Igbo woman will hardly agree to a divorce after 5 kids.
If I was Chinedu, I would gladly leave the house for her.
Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by freecocoa(f): 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
charlsecy:
Can't you understand a simple scenario as described in the passage?
No I can't. Why not explain it to me, as the key witness in the case?
Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by engrchykae(m): 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
pickabeau1:
pretty lady
dont forget that lucifer was perfect in beauty
Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by Uchesylver(m): 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
Marriage is it by force? If he says he can't marry u again, leave him alone. Who knows what u did to him to which made him abruptly change his mind.
Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by VoteforLANICKY(f): 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
This is serious o shocked shocked
Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by pickabeau1: 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
engrchykae:
dont forget that lucifer was perfect in beauty

True

Beauty is at times deceptive
Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by Jossibest(m): 7:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
Devil go to church
Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by commytosy(f): 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
dacovajnr:
So the guyman dey look as she dey pour him petrol?Abeg tell me something else.i don watch this movie before undecided#FpMentality

my dear u see am also.... people should read well n also think before the draw conclusion.

the lady said she wil not quite the marriage coz of her five kids. did they interview the kids to know if it was always the mother or fathers fault?

to me, the man made it up coz he want out not even minding what will happen to his children
Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by charlsecy(m): 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
freecocoa:
No I can't.
Read the article again!
Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 10:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
The man is lying, I did not believe him at all shocked shocked
Re: Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) by An0nimus: 12:55am On Apr 19, 2016
layla129:

Are you in Jss2?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trafficker Inserts Hot Boiling Ring Into Victim’s Virginal (pic) / Gay Teenager Stabbed To Death In Cameroon / Driver Strangles 76-Year-Old Employer’s Wife To Death In Lagos, Steals $754

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.