Stats: 3,140,578 members, 7,770,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:18 AM

J Martins Shares Picture Of One-legged Man Working Under The Rain - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / J Martins Shares Picture Of One-legged Man Working Under The Rain (21233 Views)

J Martins Shares Photo With His Son / Eid-Mubarak: Mide Martins Shares Family Photo / J Martins Shares Photo With His Son (2) (3) (4)

J Martins Shares Picture Of One-legged Man Working Under The Rain by Mrop(m): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2016
Hmmm...that's inspiring

See the photo below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEVOAUCFum0/

Re: J Martins Shares Picture Of One-legged Man Working Under The Rain by Mrop(m): 11:23am On Apr 18, 2016
Re: J Martins Shares Picture Of One-legged Man Working Under The Rain by cruzita(f): 11:23am On Apr 18, 2016
May God almighty bless the works of our hands in Jesus Name.Amen

20 Likes

Re: J Martins Shares Picture Of One-legged Man Working Under The Rain by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 18, 2016
God i am humbled

Re: J Martins Shares Picture Of One-legged Man Working Under The Rain by juniorportland(m): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2016
truly inspiring.......man must chop

may God bless his hustle and mine

juniorportland

Re: J Martins Shares Picture Of One-legged Man Working Under The Rain by hob(m): 11:35am On Apr 18, 2016
Touching

Re: J Martins Shares Picture Of One-legged Man Working Under The Rain by Dyt(f): 11:37am On Apr 18, 2016
Has God picked his calls?

Next I wanna read is how the man has been given a chance to live again

God bless the work of hands

Re: J Martins Shares Picture Of One-legged Man Working Under The Rain by oluaseunhashy(m): 11:37am On Apr 18, 2016
cry cry embarassed
Re: J Martins Shares Picture Of One-legged Man Working Under The Rain by Sijo01(f): 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
What did he do to help the man?

Re: J Martins Shares Picture Of One-legged Man Working Under The Rain by Seyi22: 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
Dyt:
Has God picked his calls?

Next I wanna read is how the man has been given a chance to live again

God bless the work of hands

Biko do you have this number everybody is calling? I need answers to my calls
Re: J Martins Shares Picture Of One-legged Man Working Under The Rain by Clone2020(m): 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
90% of front page topics are twitter screen shots. There's nothing innovative about nairaland anymore. I just hope it doesn't go the way of MySpace or hi5.

Re: J Martins Shares Picture Of One-legged Man Working Under The Rain by Lilimax(f): 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
So inspiring smiley
However, providing a Prosthetic limb for this man will go a long way in alleviating his
suffering. embarassed

Re: J Martins Shares Picture Of One-legged Man Working Under The Rain by Ayoswit(f): 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
There is always ability in every disability.

Re: J Martins Shares Picture Of One-legged Man Working Under The Rain by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
When they're done singing trash , they'll move over to preaching ... undecided

Re: J Martins Shares Picture Of One-legged Man Working Under The Rain by Akshow: 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
I hope he shake body for the man. Cos all these yeyebrities can be stingy Ehhhnnn.
Re: J Martins Shares Picture Of One-legged Man Working Under The Rain by martineverest(m): 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
Sijo01:
don't mind the yeyebrity.. He left the man without help... Dats outrageous

Re: J Martins Shares Picture Of One-legged Man Working Under The Rain by LastSurvivor: 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
As an able bodied man, you have no reason being poor unless ur lazy...
Re: J Martins Shares Picture Of One-legged Man Working Under The Rain by Olukologia(m): 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
If U are crying U dont have trousers, but U can hide from rain, give thanks. I thank U God
Re: J Martins Shares Picture Of One-legged Man Working Under The Rain by Arewa12: 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
hmm oh lord i thank u 4 Arewa. Even as i no get God i thank u. #Hardworkingdude. #ManmustCHOP
Re: J Martins Shares Picture Of One-legged Man Working Under The Rain by Jacko1(m): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
Eyah dahs rili sad..... Ppl go thru things..... Jesus pls come so evrytin go beta once n for all

Re: J Martins Shares Picture Of One-legged Man Working Under The Rain by lordcyl3(m): 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
God help us

Re: J Martins Shares Picture Of One-legged Man Working Under The Rain by Dyt(f): 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
Seyi22:

Biko do you have this number everybody is calling? I need answers to my calls

I am looking badly for it too but was told it works with patience
Dunno how long that will take but it sure will come
Keep both palms closed with your head up

Re: J Martins Shares Picture Of One-legged Man Working Under The Rain by fctguy: 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
So what did the J. Martins do to help the hard-working bare footed in the rain guy?
Is it to snap this pic and increase his followership or what undecided

Re: J Martins Shares Picture Of One-legged Man Working Under The Rain by doingood: 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
This is total rubbish and useless. In a country like Nigeria were able body are looking for what to do and can't find any. How do u start up a biz when no bank gives startup loan. People are loosing there jobs daily. Hope he's not referring to Nigeria? I see this country as a very useless one!!!

Re: J Martins Shares Picture Of One-legged Man Working Under The Rain by olamixx(m): 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
hmmm
Re: J Martins Shares Picture Of One-legged Man Working Under The Rain by DBossNG(m): 1:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hmm......
Re: J Martins Shares Picture Of One-legged Man Working Under The Rain by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
who e EPP?
Re: J Martins Shares Picture Of One-legged Man Working Under The Rain by evy1(m): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
J Martins dey really follow pacman facebook page. grin
Re: J Martins Shares Picture Of One-legged Man Working Under The Rain by obaival(m): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hope he buys d product
Re: J Martins Shares Picture Of One-legged Man Working Under The Rain by efemty001: 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
Sijo01:

who u self epp
Re: J Martins Shares Picture Of One-legged Man Working Under The Rain by Alexwatty(m): 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
God see me through

Regina Chukwu And Her Children, Richard Nwafor & Chiamaka Nwafor Strike A Pose / Victoria Nworgu, Abuja Top Model, Releases Stunning Photos / Iyabo Ojo Questions Sanwo-Olu Over COVID Curfew (Video)