Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Overclock Oneplus 2 To 2.0 Ghz Snapdragon 810 On CM 13 ROM - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Overclock Oneplus 2 To 2.0 Ghz Snapdragon 810 On CM 13 ROM (905 Views)

Lg G Flex 2 Snapdragon 810 3gb Ram #30000 / Oneplus 3 Vs Oneplus 2 Vs Oneplus X: Which Should You Choose? / Install Boeffla Kernel 5.0 Alpha8 In CM 13 Oneplus 2 [grarak Build] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Overclock Oneplus 2 To 2.0 Ghz Snapdragon 810 On CM 13 ROM by saeedashifahmed(m): 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
Like always, XDA Developers did another impressive job for OnePlus 2. If you look at OnePlus forum, you will found thousands of people are seeking for Official CyanogenMOD on OnePlus 2. But till now, no official builds are available. It may get released after the pushing of OnePlus 2 kernel source into the Github by OnePlus. Also, Carl Pie mentioned that they will be releasing the source after the final Marshmallow update. Many of the OnePlus 2 users are using CM 13 by Grarak which is the first custom ROM for OnePlus 2 with working LAF and Fingerprint Scanner of Marshmallow API. And yes, Grarak is an Official CyanogenMOD Contributor. We can say Grarak Built CM 13 is Some how official.

But, this post is not for how to install CM 13 by Grarak in OnePlus 2. You will find a lot of stuff for that on internet (Just Google it up). By seeing the topic, you may understand for what purpose I'm talking about Cyanogen.

Well we all know, OnePlus 2 comes with a Underclocked Snapdragon 810 processor clocked at 1.8 GHz instead of 2.0 GHz that can be seen in Huawei Nexus 6P. So, if you want to Overclock (I call it as Stock Clock as 2.0 is the default clock speed of SD 810) your OnePlus 2, you need to have a CyanogenMOD 13 ROM or CyanogenMOD 13 Based ROM. I suggest CM 13 by Grarak for now. Just follow my instruction below to do the trick safely.

This Overclocking Guide is all about changing Kernel and replacing with an Overclocked Kernel which you need to configure manually. Make sure you read this tutorial once before actually perform this on your device.

Requirement :

Download Benschholds Custom Kernel for OnePlus 2 from here : http://droidphoria..com/2016/04/overclock-oneplus-2.html

HOW TO : Install Benschholds Custom Kernel in OnePlus 2 with CM 13 ROM

Full tutorial : http://droidphoria..com/2016/04/overclock-oneplus-2.html

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Flash A Samsung Phone / How To Bypass Lock Screen On Samsung Galaxy S4 / Chepest Glo Data Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.