Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,107 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Cost Of Roofing A 5 Bedroom Bugalow. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Roofing A 5 Bedroom Bugalow. (2099 Views)

Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria / After Roofing A House, What's The Next Thing To Do? / Cost Of Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Roofing A 5 Bedroom Bugalow. by EastanPower(m): 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
Good afternoon my great people.

Please how much will it cost me to roof a 5 bedroom bungalow?
Re: Cost Of Roofing A 5 Bedroom Bugalow. by EastanPower(m): 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
Lalasticlala please help.
Re: Cost Of Roofing A 5 Bedroom Bugalow. by adebaxton(m): 7:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
The sqm of the building to be roofed and location plus the roofing type of your choice e.g Stonecoated Roof Tiles,Aluminium Long Span Sheet or Step Tiles.
The above information will assist in giving you a detailed estimate.

(1) (Reply)

See How I Roof This House With Stone Coated Step Tile Roofing Sheet & The Amount / T / For-sale ****5br Bungalow @ Medina Estate****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.