Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

See How I Roof This House With Stone Coated Step Tile Roofing Sheet & The Amount - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / See How I Roof This House With Stone Coated Step Tile Roofing Sheet & The Amount (2099 Views)

This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K / Major Importer Of Quality Stone Coated Step Tile Roofing Sheet In Nigeria. / Price/Cost Per SQM of Aluminium Step Tile, Long Span and Metcoppo! (See Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How I Roof This House With Stone Coated Step Tile Roofing Sheet & The Amount by Metrotech: 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
Firstly, I will like to introduce you to our range of products and services at Metrotech Roof Ltd.

We are the major importer of Stone coated step tile roofing sheet and we sell directly at warehouse prices to the end users;
our products are imported from The New Zealand and Korea.

We also sell and install rain gutters at very competitive and reasonable prices. we deal on various type of interior and exterior doors, Sanitary wares Aluminum Composite Panel {ACP} etc.

Our roof tiles are very durable, colorful and unique hence; the price is very affordable, we also have competent installers that will help install your roof tile at an affordable rate.

For premium stone coated step tile roofing sheet or any of the products that I have earlier mentioned please Call Deji Ayoola on 08084396007.

e-mail on; {metrotech2010@yahoo.com}.

Our roof tile is very durable with extremely low cost making it very affordable, our roof tile is available in different designs and colors.
Our supplies has always been swift and to any location in Nigeria. Call Deji Ayoola now and we shall do your roof.

Try us today, no one can beat our product and service

1 Like

Re: See How I Roof This House With Stone Coated Step Tile Roofing Sheet & The Amount by Metrotech: 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2016
Below is a site project handled by our company, situated at Oron, Akwa Ibom State, the house when it is about to be roofed.
See pictures below:

Re: See How I Roof This House With Stone Coated Step Tile Roofing Sheet & The Amount by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2016
How much did it cost to roof the house
Re: See How I Roof This House With Stone Coated Step Tile Roofing Sheet & The Amount by Metrotech: 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2016
This is the house during the wood work. at first, my client wanted to be too economical grin grin,He said he didn't want to spend much on the roof, so he wanted the king post to be within 14-16 feet but I advised him to make it 18 angry to avoid leakages and to bring more beauty to the house. tongue kiss it took three days for three men to complete the carcass with an extra one day for the logging

Re: See How I Roof This House With Stone Coated Step Tile Roofing Sheet & The Amount by Metrotech: 1:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
It only cost #1.7m Bro wink
Thanks
Piiko:
How much did it cost to roof the house
Re: See How I Roof This House With Stone Coated Step Tile Roofing Sheet & The Amount by Metrotech: 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
After much negotiation with my client, he still tried hard to convince the carpenter to make the king post 16 ft high, but when the man saw that it won't work that way, he intentionally made it 18 ft high. This is because the house is very wide so it would require a higher king post than smaller houses

Re: See How I Roof This House With Stone Coated Step Tile Roofing Sheet & The Amount by Metrotech: 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
We have five basic designs of roof tiles, Namely; Shingle, Roman, Bond, Classic and Shake but, When we discussed prices and the designs, my client decided to buy the Roman Design {Black} at the rate of #2400 per square meter.

#NB: The Roman is available in two colors: Black and Wine with Black

Re: See How I Roof This House With Stone Coated Step Tile Roofing Sheet & The Amount by Metrotech: 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2016
After the carcass had been completed, the installer went ahead to take the measurement and having taken the accurate measurements, the house measuring 570 square meters.

Re: See How I Roof This House With Stone Coated Step Tile Roofing Sheet & The Amount by Metrotech: 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
Immediately when I receive the measurement from Oron, I prepared a quotation for my client and after he had paid we went for the supply and delivery.
It took us about 20 hours before we delivered to site from Lagos to Oron
Re: See How I Roof This House With Stone Coated Step Tile Roofing Sheet & The Amount by Metrotech: 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
After the delivery at Oron, the following day, my Client’s Brother Dan, confirmed the good to be sure if it conformed with what they paid for
Re: See How I Roof This House With Stone Coated Step Tile Roofing Sheet & The Amount by Metrotech: 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
And after the confirmation, trust me we started the installation and by the end of the second day this is how the house is looking like kiss kiss kiss tongue.

1 Like

Re: See How I Roof This House With Stone Coated Step Tile Roofing Sheet & The Amount by buharisbae(f): 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
this small house 1.7m then mansion shocked
Re: See How I Roof This House With Stone Coated Step Tile Roofing Sheet & The Amount by Metrotech: 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2016
buharisbae:
this small house 1.7m then mansion shocked

It's not that small Ma. Look at it very well. thanks
Re: See How I Roof This House With Stone Coated Step Tile Roofing Sheet & The Amount by Metrotech: 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
The total amount that roof this house is #1.72 million
See a very perfect and beautiful job for yourself tongue kiss.

Re: See How I Roof This House With Stone Coated Step Tile Roofing Sheet & The Amount by Metrotech: 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
You may also want to know how the other color of the Roman design look like after the installation wink

I mean the Wine with Black color

Re: See How I Roof This House With Stone Coated Step Tile Roofing Sheet & The Amount by Metrotech: 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
Here is one of our projects in Bayelsa State using the Wine and Black color of Roman...... tongue kiss

Call or whatsapp Deji on 08084396007 for more enquiries

Re: See How I Roof This House With Stone Coated Step Tile Roofing Sheet & The Amount by omooba969(m): 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
Is the #1.72m inclusive of workmanship(labour)?

10x
Re: See How I Roof This House With Stone Coated Step Tile Roofing Sheet & The Amount by Metrotech: 9:00am On Apr 22, 2016
omooba969:
Is the #1.72m inclusive of workmanship(labour)?

10x

Of course Yes, it includes everything Sir
Re: See How I Roof This House With Stone Coated Step Tile Roofing Sheet & The Amount by Metrotech: 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
Call Deji now for your roof tile
Re: See How I Roof This House With Stone Coated Step Tile Roofing Sheet & The Amount by Metrotech: 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
Still available...............

Call us now 08084396007
Re: See How I Roof This House With Stone Coated Step Tile Roofing Sheet & The Amount by Metrotech: 11:55am On Apr 29, 2016
hello
Re: See How I Roof This House With Stone Coated Step Tile Roofing Sheet & The Amount by Metrotech: 5:59pm On May 03, 2016
Hello
Re: See How I Roof This House With Stone Coated Step Tile Roofing Sheet & The Amount by Metrotech: 5:48pm On May 05, 2016
Still available, very affordable and Durable stone coated Step tile roofing sheet

Call Deji on 08084396007

1 Like

Re: See How I Roof This House With Stone Coated Step Tile Roofing Sheet & The Amount by Metrotech: 10:23am On May 07, 2016
Best quality roofing sheet at affordable prices
Call Deji Ayoola now.
Re: See How I Roof This House With Stone Coated Step Tile Roofing Sheet & The Amount by Metrotech: 11:23am On May 21, 2016
Metrotech:
Best quality roofing sheet at affordable prices
Call Deji Ayoola now.
Re: See How I Roof This House With Stone Coated Step Tile Roofing Sheet & The Amount by Metrotech: 1:53pm On May 24, 2016
Hi
Re: See How I Roof This House With Stone Coated Step Tile Roofing Sheet & The Amount by Metrotech: 6:02pm On May 27, 2016
Let us roof your house
Re: See How I Roof This House With Stone Coated Step Tile Roofing Sheet & The Amount by Metrotech: 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
hello
Re: See How I Roof This House With Stone Coated Step Tile Roofing Sheet & The Amount by Metrotech: 11:55am On Aug 09, 2016
Still available.

(1) (Reply)

CCTV Camera installation on vessel - Pls call ~08139633617 / How Are Lagosians Able To Afford Properties In These Ten Luxury Estates? / T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.