Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,560 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator (6240 Views)

You Have The Smartest Device With The Infinix Note 5 / Tested: How To Get A Girl's Number Using Your Phone Calculator / (Photos) The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
I was handling this phone this morning and I discovered something quite spectacular!

Although I have not used too many phones like that but at least I have used phones on ALL operating system platforms; Windows, Symbian, iOS, Android and I noticed that this Calculator is absolutely different in terms of performance and speed!

Now, If you press what you want to calculate, it automatically calculates it the answer without pressing the equal to button!

Also, So many phone makers have tried to emulate the scientific calculator model on smartphones but It has always been a failure owing to the framework being used, trust me, this phone was well modeled in terms of the scientific calculator framework.

The Boom J8's Calculator no doubt was well made for those who need truly smart mobile phones

Pictures are below

1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by Maximum83: 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
I am still trying to figure out the smartness in this calculator

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by khalhokage(m): 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
O God, seriously?! o mah gaaad! so disappointed. I wish it were possible to delete threads on Nairaland. a minute of life my wasted, just like that.

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by Babalegba(m): 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
Tecno stealth marketers are all over nairaland

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by Penaldo: 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
Babalegba:
Tecno stealth marketers are all over nairaland
maybe they are honest volunteers

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by Nwokoji1: 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
khalhokage:
O God, seriously?! o mah gaaad! so disappointed. I wish it were possible to delete threads on Nairaland. a minute of life my wasted, just like that.

Oga Relax, Life is not that Hard. The OP is just a Fan Expressing the Amazing Features he Saw in his New Phone.
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by Babalegba(m): 6:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
Penaldo:
maybe they are honest volunteers
Perhaps but their antics makes me think otherwise.
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by khalhokage(m): 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
Nwokoji1:

Oga Relax, Life is not that Hard. The OP is just a Fan Expressing the Amazing Features he Saw in his New Phone.
Amazing?! but that calculator basic na, especially on Android, nawa o.
Why do people just love hyping Tecno for no good reason?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
This is just the normal calculator found on every android phones. All these tecno shils sef I taya oh.
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by ewizard1: 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
Lolz at smartest calculator ! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by proffnico(m): 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
Overhyped piece of plastic..

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by sartee(m): 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
Lol... It's not only your j8 boom whatever that can do such. My gionee smartphone can do the same thing ... Guess that's the latest trend for smartphone Calc.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
c'mmon.. Wake up from ur slumber man, even infinix hot 2 does that shiiii.
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by Generalmac(m): 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
It's from OS and not from phone..
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by kazzonline: 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
Smh for tecno marketers,wake me up wen ur 2016 phone calculator can be as smart as my 2014 device calculator

Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by Benart(m): 10:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
WARNING: NL ADMIN BAN ALL THIS TECNO MARKETERS THIS THREAD IS UNCALLED FOR undecided

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by tigerclaws: 6:16am On Apr 19, 2016
people like me will only hate tecno more
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by Penaldo: 7:16am On Apr 19, 2016
Babalegba:
Perhaps but their antics makes me think otherwise.
Well just allow them to their style.
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by itunity007(m): 7:39am On Apr 19, 2016
tecno agent again undecided
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 19, 2016
Small time dem go create thread on why the hate on tecno phones. So I should believe that these set of people coming here and writing epistles on technology phones aren't paid.

You will just sit at your leisure and write tales on a particular tecno phone while there are 10 threads from 10 different monikers also writing long epistles.

This particular phone has minimum of 10 different threads already. Shiior

We are tired of coming to this section and it been flooded with tecno agents. It's really annoying.

Best phone browser
Best phone calculator
Best phone microphone
Best phone network signal

And so many more can be found here. More are still coming If not been checked.

Cc honsule, mynd44, ishilove

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 19, 2016
Nwokoji1:

No be only fan. Na AC

How come it's only "fans" of tecno that write long stories on the "amazing" features of their new phones?

How come it's only them that has the luxury of time to create tens of threads on their phones?

This particular phone already has more than 10 threads and it's still counting and u expect me and other smart guys here to believe they aren't paid hungry dudes
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 19, 2016
Maximum83:
I am still trying to figure out the smartness in this calculator

Who are you trying to deceive your comment? Who doesn't know you are one of the early tecno marketers/paid agents?

I guess u forgot you created a thread on smoothness of the browser on this same phone.
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by abatically(m): 9:04am On Apr 19, 2016
ollah1:

Who are you trying to deceive your comment? Who doesn't know you are one of the early tecno marketers/paid agents?

I guess u forgot you created a thread on smoothness of the browser on this same phone.

Ha ha ha, busted. These people can be annoying. I use to like the phantom 5 but they made me hate it with their overhypig. This boom j8 is a good mid range phone for its price but they should stop making it look like a super phone. With that poor display, tecno could have made it a 4.7 - 5 inch phone rather than 5.5 inches.
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by weezii(m): 10:21am On Apr 19, 2016
Here's mine from xiaomi redmi note 2.
Why Tecno be always hyping trash.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by Babalegba(m): 10:24am On Apr 19, 2016
Penaldo:
Well just allow them to their style.
The problem is that I used to like techno but I don't anymore because of their stupid stunts
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by Marinza(m): 10:58am On Apr 19, 2016
Lol so much anger on one thread. Anyways I think the calculator thing is on most androids, I used to have it on my gionee, it's not on the phone I am using presently sha. You guys should reason from the ops side, what if this is the first time he has actually seen a calculator like that? Anyways I miss that function.
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by aiyzik1(m): 11:54am On Apr 19, 2016
all dis tecno villagers... with chinese fish brain... dz guy u dey mad oo.
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by tunaguy(m): 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
My note 2 calculator can also time travel with the correct amount of velocity..... Useless op angry

Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
OnyeAraNdiIgbo
if u c somtn like dis, wat will u say. dis one na to post for Twitter and Facebook b dat.
this is my phone calc. same wt a real calc

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by johnjameson: 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
many other android phones can do this stuff really
Re: PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator by abatically(m): 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
strong766:
OnyeAraNdiIgbo
if u c somtn like dis, wat will u say. dis one na to post for Twitter and Facebook b dat.
this is my phone calc. same wt a real calc

Nice calculator but too cumbersome. If this is the default calculator on ur phone then ur OEM na learner. Every calculator on modern phones have scientific function but u have to rotate ur phone to access it which is the right thing to do. When u are doing basic calculations like addition, subtractiin, division, multiplication etc.. U don't need all those buttons. They are distractions. Ever wonder why they don't use scientific calculators in banks and other business centers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get Unlimited Data By Dialing *#*#4636#*#* / Check Your HIV Status With Any Smartphone In Just 15 Minutes!!! / Is The New Airtel Club Ten Padis True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.