Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Tested: How To Get A Girl's Number Using Your Phone Calculator - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tested: How To Get A Girl's Number Using Your Phone Calculator (5257 Views)

MTN Already Tested 5G In Nigeria (Screenshot) / How To Get Free Usa Number using Groove Ip App(netwyz Blog) / How You can have a Twin Version of YOURself in a video using your "smartphone." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tested: How To Get A Girl's Number Using Your Phone Calculator by Cyrilperry: 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
You can get a girl's Number with this maths Trick using a calculator

Just follow the link below

http://nairagist.com/index.php?threads/how-to-get-a-girls-number-using-maths-trick-with-calculator.35/
Re: Tested: How To Get A Girl's Number Using Your Phone Calculator by patola080(m): 9:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nt today
Re: Tested: How To Get A Girl's Number Using Your Phone Calculator by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
Your stupidity na skintight if u think say we go click dah link

20 Likes

Re: Tested: How To Get A Girl's Number Using Your Phone Calculator by gudnex22(m): 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
Bold guys don't need tricks to ask for babe number but babe struggle to give them their number if you want I can teach you how to be bold.

1 Like

Re: Tested: How To Get A Girl's Number Using Your Phone Calculator by YungExcellency(m): 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
grin[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]Nah Ur Phone Number U Go Still Get Back Again

1 Like

Re: Tested: How To Get A Girl's Number Using Your Phone Calculator by DJMicky(m): 12:58am On Apr 08, 2017
See mumu
Re: Tested: How To Get A Girl's Number Using Your Phone Calculator by crackhouse(m): 10:27am On Apr 08, 2017
Cyrilperry:

http://gisterest.ga/threads/how-to-get-a-girls-number-using-maths-trick-with-calculator.250/
There's no point going there my dear. I just copied it to make it easier for people to access. This is exactly what u will see when u click that link guys. Here it's guys.

Can I Get Your Phone Number, please?

This trick works, Make sure you hit enter/equal between each step.

Open your calculator

Type in the first 4 digits of your phone number (not your area code which can be 081, 080 or 090) (So you would type in 7591 if your number was 080-7591-1234)

Multiply that number by 80 (7591 x 80 )

Add 1 (Your answer + 1)

Multiply by 250 (your answer x 250)

Add last four digits of your phone number (your answer + 1234)

Add last four digits of your phone number again (your answer + 1234)

Subtract 250 (your answer - 250 )

Divide number by 2. (your answer ÷ 2 -- which is her phone number!)
To make it really cool don't divide by 2 at first just show are the wrong number on the screen... She's like this is not my number, you are like let me give it a call and see if your phone rings
Now you divide by 2 to get the real number you called her and her phone rang she's like wooow you are so cool am starting to like you already lol just kidding, but just give it a try and drop your comment

1 Like

Re: Tested: How To Get A Girl's Number Using Your Phone Calculator by RealHaute: 10:27am On Apr 08, 2017
Lol...Usually I don't mention ladies on Saturdays, but I just have to mention Brownbarbie97 here and have her witness the high-level foolishness that resides in this thread. Smh

1 Like

Re: Tested: How To Get A Girl's Number Using Your Phone Calculator by Tazdroid(m): 11:47am On Apr 08, 2017
crackhouse:

There's no point going there my dear. I just copied it to make it easier for people to access. This is exactly what u will see when u click that link guys. Here it's guys.

Open your calculator

Type in the first 4 digits of your phone number (not your area code which can be 081, 080 or 090) (So you would type in 7591 if your number was 080-7591-1234)

Add 1 (Your answer + 1)

To make it really cool don't divide by 2 at first just show are the wrong number on the screen... She's like this is not my number, you are like let me give it a call and see if your phone rings
Now you divide by 2 to get the real number you called her and her phone rang she's like wooow you are so cool am starting to like you already lol just kidding, but just give it a try and drop your comment

7 Likes

Re: Tested: How To Get A Girl's Number Using Your Phone Calculator by GreatChizzy: 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
undecided
Re: Tested: How To Get A Girl's Number Using Your Phone Calculator by Marael: 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
O boy u like stress ohhh..... U already have d first 4 digits and last 4 digits y d stress(4+4=cool....We are in Nigeria we us 11 digit just guess first 3 digits

1 Like

Re: Tested: How To Get A Girl's Number Using Your Phone Calculator by ZAWs: 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
Low esteem at its peak!
This is the most stupid post I've ever seen in my entire life.
You mean you had to do all that just for a girl's number?

Please go and look for work should incase you don't have one already.

1 Like

Re: Tested: How To Get A Girl's Number Using Your Phone Calculator by colossus91(m): 11:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
Cyrilperry:

http://gisterest.ga/threads/how-to-get-a-girls-number-using-maths-trick-with-calculator.250/

Re: Tested: How To Get A Girl's Number Using Your Phone Calculator by Jaideyone(m): 6:44am On Apr 09, 2017
crackhouse:

Open your calculator

Add 1 (Your answer + 1)

so I will stress myself like this because of phone number? smh
Re: Tested: How To Get A Girl's Number Using Your Phone Calculator by RealLordZeus(m): 8:08am On Apr 09, 2017
@Op, I rarely use abusive words but in your case I will make an exception

Re: Tested: How To Get A Girl's Number Using Your Phone Calculator by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 9:32am On Apr 09, 2017
I wish nairaland have dislike button ...some really need it......
Re: Tested: How To Get A Girl's Number Using Your Phone Calculator by colossus91(m): 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
again and again!!

1 Like

Re: Tested: How To Get A Girl's Number Using Your Phone Calculator by opeyemihendrix: 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
Op, your stupidity is like peak milk........ it's in youuu
Re: Tested: How To Get A Girl's Number Using Your Phone Calculator by DJMicky(m): 7:05am On Apr 17, 2017
Cyrilperry:
Your father

Madness at it extreme
Re: Tested: How To Get A Girl's Number Using Your Phone Calculator by CellTabRepairs: 8:28am On Apr 17, 2017
To begin let me wish you HAPPY EASTER if you are a Christian! Remember to be focused for your year 2017 money-making goals.. If you ate chicken provided by a benefactor this time around, be sure by the next celebration you will be the proud provider with earnings from your training investment today! Wishing you greater depth than your teacher!

I was at my favourite wheel balancing & alignment shop recently. 2 hrs of my time there, 10 cars, 3k each(NGN 30k). And it was still 12 PM - small business you say?. You do the sum for what is being averaged per month!.

My point? Most people, even graduates ignore daily income services sector. All they see is the dirt, presumed indignity on those who do them. An empty pocket from no job or an underpaid job is far more indignifying. If u are educated, start small but grow it, package it well and employ others, while you supervise.The same applies to smartphones and Tablets Repairs business, depending on your skills and acumen. Visit a good Phones & Tablets Repair centre & open your eyes. You will see what I mean!

Get " Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners & Professionals " 2day! Visit Amazon, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc

To view & get it right away, click my name and signature or visit those marketplaces and search out the title!

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro – Simply Amazing / Can I Use Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 In Nigeria? / Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Infinix Hot 4 Pro Vs Infinix Hot 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.