Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) (42568 Views)

What Is The Best Mathematics Textbook For SS3 / 5 Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi; The Student Expelled / Free SS1 - SS3 ICT (Computer Studies) Lesson Notes For 1ST, 2ND AND 3RD TERMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) by glossy6(f): 11:22am On Apr 19, 2016
Pikin chop small cane and you came here ranting. Why should the students lock out their teachers by the way?
Anyway, your brother was a victim of circumstance

1 Like

Re: A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) by Ghost447(m): 11:29am On Apr 19, 2016
oniru4real:
Me I don't knw ppl's problem. We went to school n teachers flog us. So .I beg make dem be cane dem well b4 dem turn to another thinz
What about the injuries? Guy, there are many other ways to punish disobedient students without injuries. How could you have support this barbarism? I guess you're used to Lagos life style where everything is based on jungle justice.
Re: A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) by andyanders: 11:35am On Apr 19, 2016
folks4luv:
after reading SME comments, I had to go bk up n read d story again cos it seemed like I read a different story. what d house master did is totally wrong, he punished those two guys not to correct them but to vent his anger and frustration. if odawise, he ought to investigate d matter and punish all those involved, not jump on d 1st student he saw. he hasn't corrected anyone now cos he didn't take time to identify those involved.
instilling discipline in young people is not an east task, not something one can do with just beating. my mum stopped beating me when she realized I barely feel d pain any more. come to think of it, I attended a boarding school where a senior will beat everyone in a class cos her boyfriend winks at your classmate. those treatment made us stubborn and rebellious. but we respected those that corrected us for d wrong we did.

You are right The housemaster was wrong in all ramification.That shows that he is not a manager and should not be handed any leadership position. What if in beating those guys, any of them with health issues slumps and dies, will the world now clap for him for his action? Hell No.

In this part of the world, people do things and get away with it and nothing happens. He cannot try this in civilized countries like America or UK and get away with it no matter what the guys did. There are civilized procedures to handle issues with minors no matter the provocation.

The guy just got angered and bounced on the guys to get even. He should be punished and thrown to jail.

One has to be a manager of crises before you can be given the mantle of leadership. A true leader should be able to manage his anger over his subordinates. Teachers in this part of the world are uncivilized/untrained and do not have proper educational training on how to handle students they look after.Is it by beating a child that you correct that child? Hell No.

1 Like

Re: A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:51am On Apr 19, 2016
Abi ori sunday baje nih.....shey o lo stupid nih.... o kin gboran abi?
Re: A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) by Mrjo(m): 11:58am On Apr 19, 2016
hatux:
For Christ sake, this is child abuse... The house master should not go unpunished, what an heartless being he is!
child what? Bt, playing football indoor @ night is called what?
Re: A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
That is nothing. Those children too are stubborn. Lock your teacher outside for what reason? They deserve it.
Re: A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
Again? How do people harm others? I mean, what drives them? Anyway, the way I'll visit my kids school/teachers, you dare not do this to any of them angry. I'm that nice. A ma faa ni kiss smiley
Re: A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) by Gimnasia: 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
What if this boy collapsed and died during or after the beating? The housemaster will go to prison for murder or manslaughter if he is fortunate. I was beat more than this by my housemaster too in my schooldays, I never in my can like the man again even in future. How can a teacher still be flogging sss 3 student. Has bushes and weeds that needs cutting finished in the school. I am sure the house master will not be happy if his own child is beaten this way.
Re: A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) by benzion72(m): 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
It seem we have forgotten the full meaning of school
Re: A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) by senrino(m): 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
Hmmm.. This one small na.. I went thru worst.. Nex abeg..
Re: A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) by folks4luv(f): 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
andyanders:

You are right The housemaster was wrong in all ramification.That shows that he is not a manager and should not be handed any leadership position. What if in beating those guys, any of them with health issues slumps and dies, will the world now clap for him for his action? Hell No.

In this part of the world, people do things and get away with it and nothing happens. He cannot try this in civilized countries like America or UK and get away with it no matter what the guys did. There are civilized procedures to handle issues with minors no matter the provocation.

The guy just got angered and bounced on the guys to get even. He should be punished and thrown to jail.

One has to be a manager of crises before you can be given the mantle of leadership. A true leader should be able to manager his anger over his subordinates. Teachers in this part of the world are uncivilized/untrained and do not have proper educational training on how to handle students they look after.Is it by beating a child that you correct that child? Hell No.
u are so on point there. I am only sad that majority are praising d house master. wonder how we think in this country.
Re: A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) by bibiking7(m): 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2016

Where are the graphic photos? undecided . He could have hurt himself more than this while playing football. The boys messed up, they got punished. I wonder what stories these young folks will have when they grow up, the way they complain about every small shishi. Na just small brustutu, no cause for alarm. Small flogging dey help build character. smiley

My grandma, God bless her soul used to hit harder than this. My school principal used to organise confirmed general lashing on the assembly ground. Most of us are very alright. Proverbs 13 verse 24 says, whoever spares the rod hates thier children. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) by andyanders: 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
folks4luv:

u are so on point there. I am only sad that majority are praising d house master. wonder how we think in this country.

My sister, Our educational sector is the worst ever.Early child development is zero in this country.Something has to be done.
Re: A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) by Kookny(m): 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
Gimnasia:
What if this boy collapsed and died during or after the beating? The housemaster will go to prison for murder or manslaughter if he is fortunate. I was beat more than this by my housemaster too in my schooldays, I never in my can like the man again even in future. How can a teacher still be flogging sss 3 student. Has bushes and weeds that needs cutting finished in the school. I am sure the house master will not be happy if his own child is beaten this way.

What if the housemasters were devoured by wild animals while being locked outside?? Cos it was deeply late in the night.
Re: A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
Csami:

I'm sure your father is the person responsible for the abuse.

U re truly an abused person. I can get help for you, if u don't mind.

1 Like

Re: A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) by Opoki(m): 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
This is why I like military school. When they issue command you obey, dem no born you well.

1 Like

Re: A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) by Octech: 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
Eeeeh! Indomine and vegetable children of nowadays, over enjoyment the worry una. I don't blame you pple @ all, if not that discipline and cooperal punishment has vanished from schools, you won't be posting such nonsense on social network as something. Any way, I blame your disposition to social network.

1 Like

Re: A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) by ChinonsoDike2: 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lol@ the imbeciles talking about how being goaded like cattle made them disciplined. Nigeria is one of the most lawless places on the planet. I wondered what benefit you gained from all that whipping.

1 Like

Re: A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) by sweet7oyin(m): 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
AgreatMan:
When I was growing up, stuffs like this are usually not really a big deal but these days n social media, everyone wants to make some traffic.

Students mess up, students get flogged, n sometimes, some get more than they actually deserve but it's part of life.

So OP, follow ur brother to have a strong word with the guy. Don't fight him, students were too rude n even ur brother (as a senior student) could have talked to his cohorts instead of reading in a noisy environment.

This "soft" generation must not remove flogging from the curriculum. Flogging is very good at the right dosage.
were are u from
Re: A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) by sweet7oyin(m): 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
chimkaire:
Again? How do people harm others? I mean, what drives them? Anyway, the way I'll visit my kids school/teachers, you dare not do this to any of them angry. I'm that nice. A ma faa ni kiss smiley
lol ..dey would do t to them...u wunt just know ni
Re: A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) by sweet7oyin(m): 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
glossy6:
Pikin chop small cane and you came here ranting.
Why should the students lock out their teachers by the way?

Anyway, your brother was a victim of circumstance
dat dos not justify d man
Re: A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
sweet7oyin:
lol ..dey would do t to them...u wunt just know ni
Says who? Pardon me....
While at it, go through the post, there are pictures attached sad
Re: A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) by sweet7oyin(m): 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
Breed:
Playing football in the hall at 10:00pm - okay
Disobeying house master's instructions - okay
Locking out house masters - okay
Flogging the peeps - wrong

Are some of you guys serious?
They should thank their stars they were even allowed to take the exams at all.
Not as if they will pass though with such attitudes
y wnt dey pass...did his bros lock the man outside??
Re: A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) by sweet7oyin(m): 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
chimkaire:
Says who? Pardon me....
While at it, go through the post, there are pictures attached sad
I meant dey wnt tell u anytin... Either cause of fear as a junior student or has a big boy n senior class..dey dnt usually flog gals like dat
Re: A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
sweet7oyin:
I meant dey wnt tell u anytin... Either cause of fear as a junior student or has a big boy n senior class..dey dnt usually flog gals like dat
Who ''won't tell me anything''? I'm the one the kids will come back to. Why won't my child tell me he/she was hurt? NB: Boarding house is ruled out in my dictionary, so are maids undecided
Re: A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) by Csami(m): 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
kaydguru:

U re truly an abused person. I can get help for you, if u don't mind.

Like I said earlier, ya papa abused me! Now fvck off and stop quoting me. You can handle that as a big boy can't you
Re: A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) by Taryur3(m): 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
What is the big deal here? I Suffer so many bruises from both my seniors and house master back then in secondary school.I couldn't forget the day I sent all the juniors to the church for morning mass as per the Chapel prefect.I and my mates were in the room sleeping and snoring.we had a knock on one of the doors of the hostel and we all at alert to find our way but unknowingly....9 teachers already around the corner.they scooped all of us out like crayfish in the net.Menh...come and see flogging.As the Chapel prefect ,I was flogged with koboko by one of the strict housemate.my back swell as if am an armed robber with series of cuts on my head.I can never forget that day in my life.but thank God today...there discipline made me stronger and I communicate with him everytime.no pain no gain...my child most go to boarding house in nigeria there till he knows much about molestation.then he can join me later.
Re: A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) by sunday2012(m): 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
hatux:
For Christ sake, this is child abuse... The house master should not go unpunished, what an heartless being he is!
I quite knew u are 90s generation. Define yur child abuse in the light of 80 or 70ss generation and u wll realize that somebdy is trying to shaping yur life for you
Re: A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) by desmondokonkwo(m): 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
Children of nowdays forming white. You attended a convectional public school and you are complaining that you are caned. I attended such school and if I go wrong am being caned ,there is no crime in what has just being exhibited by the housemaster and someone is here talking about CHILDMOLESTATION. IF YOU SPARE THE ROD YOU SPOIL THE CHILD .THE ENFORCEMENT OF CANE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO ERRING AND DEFIANT STUDENT THAT ARE CONSTITUING NUISANCE TO THE EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS
Re: A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) by EmmySparky(m): 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
Mickchillz:

Lolz no offence but for a guy, you just sounded like a lil b*-*ch grin how old are you?!
lol am old enough to be ur father lil boy...this shii happened while I was younger..in primary school..years before u were born..dude don't go around spitting shii just cos u wanna talk...u just sounded lil a grown biitch looking for some hair pulling session with another biitch
Re: A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) by EmmySparky(m): 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
Kookny:

But you're Dad is not helping you, that way
. Lol he is just tryna be protective...sometimes extreme but all in all its for the best
Re: A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) by EmmySparky(m): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
Onyochejohn:
ok ur dad is VADAMN I watch in movie rit? Or he is F/herds men
lol na u sabi o...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reaction As Boy Who Moved Many With His Campaign Speech Loses Election (Videos) / Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) / 10 Most Hated Mathematics Topics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.