Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,476 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Is Anyone Interested In Buying My Blogs? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Anyone Interested In Buying My Blogs? (391 Views)

I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs {urgently} / I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs {urgently} / I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Anyone Interested In Buying My Blogs? by elmurp0: 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hey guys, I own two blogs on blogger and since I moved over to WordPress, they are of no use to me now. I know what's going on in your mind, you think I dumped them because they were not making me money or the designs are poor eh? I am only selling them because I moved over to WordPress and since I don't want to leave them dormant, I am deciding to sell them.

I built and designed them myself. They are SEO friendly and very good for ad sense or any other means of adverts. Check them out and see for yourself. You can get a domain after purchase from domain sellers like GoDaddy,HostGator, and the rest of them. Am saying this because, I mean the design is good, the only thing not professional is the '.com' which you can redirect if you get a domain of your choice.

http://techitloud..com.ng/

http://360koya..com.ng/

If you interested give me a call Murphy @:

08169714594, 09094913461
Re: Is Anyone Interested In Buying My Blogs? by Samswags9(m): 7:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
Newsblaze.tk for sale at cheap price, It is seo friendly and the domain is active.

Whatsapp me with 09036030712.

+ If you need any domain among all these .tk .ml .cf .gq .ga and if you also want to add your blog/site to google webmaster tools for indexing.

Just contact me asap!!!

(1) (Reply)

Review This Site For Me And Correct Me If There Is Any Mistake / How We Used Social Media In Growing Vibertechs.com / Need A Record Logo... Assistance Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.