Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Vacancy Urgently @ Atlantic Shrimpers Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy Urgently @ Atlantic Shrimpers Limited (3549 Views)

Vacancy, Urgently Needed. / Job Vacancy Urgently Needed Workers / Vacancy!! Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy Urgently @ Atlantic Shrimpers Limited by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
Vacancy (internal and external advertisement)
Atlantic Shrimpers Limited
Olorunda Lcda Iworo - Badagry Lagos

Applications are invited from suitably qualified mainly Female candidates for the post:
1. PROCESSING PLANT SUPERVISOR
Applicants must posses a minimum of BSc degree in science base disciplines (chemistry, biochemistry, physics, zoology etc) with at least 3years working experience.

2. Processing Plant Operators
Male and Female Applicants must posses a minimum of SSCE/GCE.

Curriculum vitae and Application Letter with 2 passport size photographs should be submitted personally to:

The General Manager,
Atlantic Shrimpers Limited
Aquaculture Farm,
Badagry Lagos.
Re: Vacancy Urgently @ Atlantic Shrimpers Limited by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
I am just an applicant ooo,
Someone told me so when I got there I just told the admin that Mr Peter that applied was the person that sent me.
The company is a new one the production site is still ongoing but I think they need to recuirt and train the staff before full production.

You will have to submit your files manually.

Direction: From Mile2, enter badagry, stop at aradagu bus stop, then enter a taxi going to Iworo jetty.
Enter the boat( life jacket was provided) to the company.
Ask the security for the administrative block, that you are there to submit your CV.

I just pray my to be through before they fully start,

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Call Center Agents At U-connect(salary N69,000 Monthly) / Work From Home Sales & Marketing Job At Entrepreneurs Trust Fund / French Teacher Need Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.