Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,626 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Prophecy: Leicester City Will Win The Champions League Before Arsenal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Prophecy: Leicester City Will Win The Champions League Before Arsenal (3551 Views)

Alex Iwobi Of Arsenal Caught Partying Night Before Arsenal's FA Cup Defeat / Wenger To Sanchez: We Had 17 Years In The Champions League Before You Arrived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecy: Leicester City Will Win The Champions League Before Arsenal by otemanuduno: 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
The GREAT PROPHET OF BALL is here again. The latest REVELATION of the GREAT PROPHET states clearly that in FOOTBALL HISTORY, Leicester City will claim the UCL TITLE before the GUNNERS will ever dream of winning an EUROPA CUP let alone a UCL title.

Again, I see Arsenal fall like a mango tree. Next season, they will definitely not make the UCL because LEICESTER CITY and Tottenham Hotspur has come to stay. Chelsea, Liverpool, Man city and Man utd with the two aforementioned teams will now be the real teams to reckon with as far as the EPL CHALLENGE and top 4 is concerned.

THIS IS THE WORD OF THE GREAT PROPHET OF BALL! ARSENAL, BYE!!!
Re: Prophecy: Leicester City Will Win The Champions League Before Arsenal by vickylinco(m): 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
though am an arsenal fan, but I kinda agree with you cos the team is not encouraging
Re: Prophecy: Leicester City Will Win The Champions League Before Arsenal by Chazzyboy: 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
Wrong
Re: Prophecy: Leicester City Will Win The Champions League Before Arsenal by Nestle1x(m): 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
nonsense
Re: Prophecy: Leicester City Will Win The Champions League Before Arsenal by MrWhaley: 1:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
This mumu yaff come again. Go and defend your failed 18 prophecies first before spewing this trash.
Igwe44,dotcomnamename,this charlatan has started again. Come and see ooo!
Re: Prophecy: Leicester City Will Win The Champions League Before Arsenal by otemanuduno: 12:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
MrWhaley:
This mumu yaff come again. Go and defend your failed 18 prophecies first before spewing this trash.
Igwe44,dotcomnamename,this charlatan has started again. Come and see ooo!
. Only 3/18 of the said prophecy has failed... more will still fail. But what of the ones that are fulfilled?
1. Man utd will end their 8 game unwinning streak in their first game in January 2016.

2. Chelsea will not lose a single match in January

3. Benitez will be sacked before the end of his tenure in Real Madrid

4. I prayed vehemently for Chelsea to win Newcastle 5-1

5. Arsenal will not rise on the EPL TABLE

6. Arsenal will be won home and away by Barcelona fc.

7. Leicester will make the top 4.

8. Juventus will clinch the serie A title again(though they were 8th when I made the prophecy).

9. Lionel Messi will be world best.

10. Bayern Munich will win the German league.

Now these 10 has all been fulfilled... only 3 failed yet.

IF TEN OUT OF 13 PROPHECY OF A PASTOR IN NIGERIA CAN BE FULFILLED, I BELIEVE SUCH PASTOR IS REALLY GOD-SENT.

I AM GODSENT grin
Re: Prophecy: Leicester City Will Win The Champions League Before Arsenal by MrWhaley: 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
otemanuduno:
. Only 3/18 of the said prophecy has failed... more will still fail. But what of the ones that are fulfilled?
1. Man utd will end their 8 game unwinning streak in their first game in January 2016.

8. Juventus will clinch the serie A title again(though they were 8th when I made the prophecy).

IF TEN OUT OF 13 PROPHECY OF A PASTOR IN NIGERIA CAN BE FULFILLED, I BELIEVE SUCH PASTOR IS REALLY GOD-SENT.

I AM GODSENT grin
Dude,you are not...don't give yourself such hopes,please.
Re: Prophecy: Leicester City Will Win The Champions League Before Arsenal by Lily4star(f): 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
Time will tell, make we dey look
Re: Prophecy: Leicester City Will Win The Champions League Before Arsenal by otemanuduno: 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
MrWhaley:

Dude,you are not...don't give yourself such hopes,please.

Did you just watch the 4 goals scored by my loving Suárez? Makes 8 goals for him in two consecutive games. May I say that Suárez winning the top scorer prophecy is fulfilled already too? Makes it 11 fulfilled prophecies.

BELIEVE THE PROPHET OF BALL AND PROSPER!!!
Re: Prophecy: Leicester City Will Win The Champions League Before Arsenal by slam7000(m): 1:17am On Apr 24, 2016
otemanuduno:

Did you just watch the 4 goals scored by my loving Suárez? Makes 8 goals for him in two consecutive games. May I say that Suárez winning the top scorer prophecy is fulfilled already too? Makes it 11 fulfilled prophecies.

BELIEVE THE PROPHET OF BALL AND PROSPER!!!

Stop deceiving gullible minds with your so called prophecies. You have started again.,

Didn't you say that Tottenham Hotspur would win the league? Didn't you say that Chelsea would beat psg?, didn't you say that Man City would not progress in the champions league against Dynamo?, didn't you say that Ighalo and lukaku would emerge the top scorers?

Mister stop deceiving people.
Re: Prophecy: Leicester City Will Win The Champions League Before Arsenal by DerealOracle: 2:03am On Apr 24, 2016
lol ;Dlol
Re: Prophecy: Leicester City Will Win The Champions League Before Arsenal by otemanuduno: 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
slam7000:

Stop deceiving gullible minds with your so called prophecies. You have started again.,

Didn't you say that Tottenham Hotspur would win the league? Didn't you say that Chelsea would beat psg?, didn't you say that Man City would not progress in the champions league against Dynamo?, didn't you say that Ighalo and lukaku would emerge the top scorers?

Mister stop deceiving people.
Yes I said so and I accepted that those prophecies failed. Now over to the numerous ones which were fulfilled... did you see Suárez overtake RONALDO in top scorer chart? Celebrate that with me joor!
Re: Prophecy: Leicester City Will Win The Champions League Before Arsenal by slam7000(m): 6:54am On Apr 25, 2016
otemanuduno:

Yes I said so and I accepted that those prophecies failed. Now over to the numerous ones which were fulfilled... did you see Suárez overtake RONALDO in top scorer chart? Celebrate that with me joor!

My advice to you is to stop deceiving people. I warned gullible minds here to be careful of what they read on here and to take the posts with a pinch of salt. You know what you are doing is wrong. You know you lack the credibility to make certain pronouncements here yet for some reasons best known to you, you have persisted in these lies that you call prophecies.
Re: Prophecy: Leicester City Will Win The Champions League Before Arsenal by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
otemanuduno:

You are just doing trial by error. All you are doing is playing with probability base on recent event. Nothing special in ur prediction. Anyone can predict a thousand tins and by chance one or more will come to pass. Nothing unique.
Re: Prophecy: Leicester City Will Win The Champions League Before Arsenal by otemanuduno: 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
tuale4u:

You are just doing trial by error. All you are doing is playing with probability base on recent event. Nothing special in ur prediction. Anyone can predict a thousand tins and by chance one or more will come to pass. Nothing unique.
You're on point. A trial by error prediction is what we call URIM. the other one is called THUMMIM which is a divine prophecy and I made couple of them here on NL too, like the one I said Chelsea will win Newcastle 5-1 last season and it happened exactly like that.
Re: Prophecy: Leicester City Will Win The Champions League Before Arsenal by firstking01(m): 8:03am On Oct 31, 2016
otemanuduno:

I AM GODSENT grin
These where too obvious na, anybody would 've predicted it.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Sign Brazilian Defender 'Gabriel Paulista' / Are Tammy Abraham And Hudson-odoi Related? / Dropping It Odds Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.