Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Are Tammy Abraham And Hudson-odoi Related? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Are Tammy Abraham And Hudson-odoi Related? (3559 Views)

Kanu Reacts To Tammy Abraham And Fikayo England Call-Up / Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players / Abraham And Barkley Give Lampard's Chelsea A Win Over Barca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Tammy Abraham And Hudson-odoi Related? by ZaraGift: 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
Are Tammy Abraham and Hudson-Odoi related?

1st picture is Tammy Abraham

2nd picture is Hudson-Odoin

3rd picture are both of them

There names show they are not related but they really look alike

Re: Are Tammy Abraham And Hudson-odoi Related? by A305: 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
I confuse one for the other sometimes and wait to see their back shirt name to be sure.

1 Like

Re: Are Tammy Abraham And Hudson-odoi Related? by jadeliyi(m): 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
they rock similar hairstyle, make them look the same. but if one could differenciate the facial look they are really different.

2 Likes

Re: Are Tammy Abraham And Hudson-odoi Related? by OKOATA(m): 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
Dem no resemble, it's just the same hair style. I was almost confused when I saw their faces on the line up, I thought they were twin. If all footballers rock the same hair style they will look alike. Just like Luiz and Genduzi. They rock the same hair style but don't look alike

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Tammy Abraham And Hudson-odoi Related? by drips8(m): 6:38am On Oct 07, 2019
Abraham is of Nigerian descent and odoi is of Ghanaian but the resemblance is due to the hairstyle.

2 Likes

Re: Are Tammy Abraham And Hudson-odoi Related? by Kalapizim(m): 7:06am On Oct 07, 2019
They are both west Africans
Re: Are Tammy Abraham And Hudson-odoi Related? by Timmy301(m): 8:58am On Oct 07, 2019
They don't look alike that much to me though
Maybe cos I'm used to it
Re: Are Tammy Abraham And Hudson-odoi Related? by Monobloc: 11:48pm On May 18, 2020

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

NFF Decides Siasia’s Fate On Thursday / Arsenal Sign Brazilian Defender 'Gabriel Paulista' / Chelsea’s Victor Moses Shocks The World With His Preferred Next Destination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.