Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

What Transpired at The Office of The Commissioner of Police Today - Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Transpired at The Office of The Commissioner of Police Today - Linda Ikeji (592 Views)

Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women" / Linda Ikeji Hosts Steve Ayorinde, Lagos State Commissioner Of Information / Korede Bello Pictured With Fatai Owosen, Lagos Commissioner Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Transpired at The Office of The Commissioner of Police Today - Linda Ikeji by Blackberrybabes: 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
It was reported earlier on that Wizkid reported to the office of the Lagos State commissioner of Police after he was being summoned as a result of the threat he made on Linda Ikeji. She has also come out to talk about what actually transpired at the office of the Commissioner of Police today.

She writes :

So, I am going to write about this Wizkid matter for the very last time. Anything else
after this will no longer concern me. So Wizkid and I met with the Commissioner of
Police today and when the Commissioner asked me what I wanted them to do with the
case...I told him that I wanted peace. And the reason why I insisted on peace and not
to drag the matter further i.e go to court, is because Wizkid and his lawyers have been
apologizing since Friday, up until today!

I spoke with Wizkid through his lawyer on Friday April 15th where he tendered an
apology to me and said he wasn't a violent person, that he didn't mean what he said,
that it was just an emotional outburst. And then he asked for forgiveness. Please
continue...
But despite forgiving him, he still had to show up at the Police HQ to officially apologize
and write an undertaken which he did today.
I see a lot of negativity has come out of this case with Wizkid - with many folks
bashing me for reporting a threat on my person. But here's my consolation and why I
am glad this happened. I promise you, especially the ladies, Wizkid will never threaten
you with harm again. At least not in public. I believe I am the last bus stop.

He will think twice before threatening another human being again on social media. A police file
has been opened for him, and he has been cautioned. The day he threatens another
human being again with harm, then...
Having said that, I turned down taking a photo with him and the police commissioner
this afternoon. One of his people took a pic of him and the commissioner with me in it
and my people insisted they delete it. Not because I haven't forgiven him, I just don't
need the extra drama.

I wish Wizkid all the best and will continue to celebrate him.
God bless us all.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/04/so-wizkid-and-i-met-with-commissioner.html

lalasticlala

Re: What Transpired at The Office of The Commissioner of Police Today - Linda Ikeji by Blackberrybabes: 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
Re: What Transpired at The Office of The Commissioner of Police Today - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
Pompous, diarrhea mouth spinster.. Wtf is even wrong with her. This is the attitude that makes her still single. Wawa! angry

Please dont form jean claude van damme and try quoting me!

2 Likes

Re: What Transpired at The Office of The Commissioner of Police Today - Linda Ikeji by gud4dbest(m): 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
Now dat d feud is over can we now av some peace...the season fight finally ended at season what?
Re: What Transpired at The Office of The Commissioner of Police Today - Linda Ikeji by warrenweste(m): 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
AirSultan:
Pompous, diarrhea mouth spinster.. Wtf is even wrong with her. This is the attitude that makes her still single. Wawa! angry

Infact soo annoying angry
Re: What Transpired at The Office of The Commissioner of Police Today - Linda Ikeji by Blackberrybabes: 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
AirSultan:

You are damn right, she is full of arrogance. Poverty mentality fully disturbs Linda....and that her fleecing sister, Laura and the brother claiming people are bullying him. Is he in primary school? Lazy peepz....I wonder the kinda family them be self....
Re: What Transpired at The Office of The Commissioner of Police Today - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
warrenweste:

Infact soo annoying angry
Oshu mi o.. Na by force to make headlines..
Re: What Transpired at The Office of The Commissioner of Police Today - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

You are damn right, she is full of arrogance. Poverty mentality fully disturbs Linda....and that her fleecing sister, Laura and the brother claiming people are bullying him. Is he in primary school? Lazy peepz....I wonder the kinda family them be self....

You just said all I embedded in my earlier post. Thanks
Re: What Transpired at The Office of The Commissioner of Police Today - Linda Ikeji by decatalyst(m): 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
Wizkid fans be like... grin grin

Re: What Transpired at The Office of The Commissioner of Police Today - Linda Ikeji by ediama(m): 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
Women love explaining things. Men love summary, especially in one sentence.
Re: What Transpired at The Office of The Commissioner of Police Today - Linda Ikeji by VoteDemiladgold: 11:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
Lol why is the commisioner not taking a selfie with Linda ikeji? grin but wizkid?

Think......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Flavour Shares Photos Of His Parents And Daughter At His Father's Birthday Party / Check out this lovely photo of Emir of Kano & one of his daughters / Omg! Nollywood Just Lost One Of Its Own!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.