Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Dipo Wins 'biz Grant' With The Help Of Nairalanders - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Dipo Wins 'biz Grant' With The Help Of Nairalanders (350 Views)

Please I Need The Help Of Car Engineers In The House / Please I Need The Help Of Nairalander. / Dipo Wins 'biz Grant' With The Help Of Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dipo Wins 'biz Grant' With The Help Of Nairalanders by Rachiey(f): 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
Good evening fellow nairalanders, please I implore you to read the post, and help us with your votes by following the link below, your votes really counts ;

OLADIPO AKINSIUN #1012 (Http://www.sterlingbankng.com/mte/) is on an SME Biz Challenge organised by Sterling Bank Plc. He has been shortlisted along with 24 others who have successfully pitched their businesses to the Bank and other investors. They are now on a voting contest "its now a game of numbers".
Http://www.sterlingbankng.com/mte/
"Please vote Oladipo Akinsiun' ID#1012 in the @Sterling_Bankng #MeetTheExecutive competition"
http://www.sterlingbankng.com/mte/
Your votes would help us upgrade our automobile garage with the objective to providing better automobile services.
We are committed to excellence and will do our best to create positive impact in the industry.
You can also send to your friends and colleagues to vote for him.

Fellow nairalanders, I have always known you to supportive, I really need your help this time. The vote does not take time at all. God bless as you cast your votes
Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Clean Reg 2006 LR3 For Sale At 2.1m / What Are Engine Freeze Plugs / 2011 Honda Pilot 3.5L 4WD For Sale, Asking N4.2m, See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.