Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Dipo Wins 'biz Grant' With The Help Of Nairalanders - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Dipo Wins 'biz Grant' With The Help Of Nairalanders (389 Views)

Please I Need The Help Of Car Engineers In The House / Please I Need The Help Of Nairalander. / Dipo Wins 'biz Grant' With The Help Of Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dipo Wins 'biz Grant' With The Help Of Nairalanders by Rachiey(f): 12:05am On Apr 19, 2016
Hello everyone. please I really need your help to win the sterling bank 'biz grant'. please follow the post below, it does not take time at all. we are 1000 votes behind, i believe nairalanders can help us win. your votes really count. please dont read this post withou casting your votes. Thanks to you all;

OLADIPO AKINSIUN #1012 (Http://www.sterlingbankng.com/mte/) is on an SME Biz Challenge organised by Sterling Bank Plc. He has been shortlisted along with 24 others who have successfully pitched their businesses to the Bank and other investors. They are now on a voting contest "its now a game of numbers".

Http://www.sterlingbankng.com/mte/

(1) (Reply)

Grab Your Car NOW!!!!!! / sold sold 2000 Toyota Sienna Toks 1. 2m. / ***SOLD SOLD SOLD****Well Used /08 Honda Accord.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.