Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom (16508 Views)

Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos) / Kidnapped Delta State Polytechnic Registrar Regains Freedom; N5M Ransom Paid / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom by Burger01(m): 6:04am On Apr 19, 2016
kaakulator3:

You need to see how excited they get anytime Fulani attacks happen in the southwest. I was just laughing when one said southern Nigerians should unite. Its now that they know there is Southern Nigeria grin grin

They should face their front. We in the sw will sort out our issues ourselves.

Onekobo4 and xt.ror.se are two of the most animalistic osus on nairaland grin cheesy and interestingly, they both have nothing less than 10 monikers. 2 desperate fools grin

These 2 are interesting because all they see in their vision is Yoruba.. These 2 can blame Yorubas if poo stops coming out of their Osu yansh cheesy grin grin

I haven't seen xtr.ose in a while. That one is tired of getting banned grin
Chai.. Nairaland grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom by Burger01(m): 6:10am On Apr 19, 2016
HalfTruth:

Is it an online figure you should be 'ready' to pick a fight with or the Fulani Herdsmen invading your erosive lands? Awon keyboard warriors ti de.
Chai, Nairaland go sweet today grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom by Wyttcat: 6:21am On Apr 19, 2016
I said it before and will say it again, evil get level and this is the highest level of it. When it walks, looks, and speaks like it, it is friend! If the rest of Nigeria finds out who ibos are, we won't want them to stay in Nigeria for another minute, think MISCHIEF think ibos, nothing good can come out of them, It's the nature of the beast, it has and must be chaotic with them at all times If they can't find other tribes to pick on they pick among themselves, do normal people still practice and say the people on the other street are slaves and should not be mixed with? Your own people you share language, color, food ethnicity etc with? To know a people, check out what they say, do and who their mentors are, who they celebrate, what's important to them, there, you know who they are, and that we are too different. We don't belong in the same country because they will used more energy to destroy things we built. They will pull us back and undo everything we do.

If my moniker disappears, it's because the cry babies have cried to their mummy Mods.
codedslayer:

I was shocked when i saw that thread on the FP today, mocking Benue people for voting Buhari. Can yoi imagine? One even said more will die so they will not vote anyhow next time, just because an adopted Ibo man lost an election. I just laugh when those mods do there stuff, you allow your brothers mock others but rush to hide and ban people when they retaliate. Many Yoruba e-warrior have even ignore them lately, i just pity that Seun for allowing this kind of sentiments.

Benue people are human, mocking then daily is very wrong, you can wish others evil and go scot free. Karma is real.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom by Dollyak(f): 6:26am On Apr 19, 2016
One thing is for sure, the Yorubas on this board are just as shortsighted and stvpid as their eastern counterparts. Complaining about mocking and then proceeding to do the same when the common enemy are the northerners. You can't make this up.
Fulanis must be rubbing their hands in delight.
Even the Scottish and the English had to temporarily put their differences aside to fight IRA.
Anybody that kills my tribe is a bigger enemy in my book. How many Yorubas have been killed because for xenophobia compares to Northerners?
Yet Yorubas loves the northernersso much. Have fun y'all

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom by Wyttcat: 6:31am On Apr 19, 2016
PPAngel, welcome. Now that your amnesia has relapsed, let's see what you got.
Dollyak:
One thing is for sure, the Yorubas on this board are just as shortsighted and stvpid as their eastern counterparts. Complaining about mocking and then proceeding to do the same when the common enemy are the northerners. You can't make this up.
Even the Scottish and the English had to temporarily put their differences aside to fight IRA.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom by Dollyak(f): 6:44am On Apr 19, 2016
Wyttcat:
PPAngel, welcome. Now that your amnesia has relapsed, let's see what you got.
Listen, I am in no mood for pissing contest this morning. Your comments gave you away as nothing but a lowlife.
Amnesia? Be creative in your attacks and stop assuming everyone is PPAngel just because they disagreed with your sh!t. The taunting was funny the first time, it isn't now.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom by Wyttcat: 6:51am On Apr 19, 2016
You are the unfulfilled lowlife! How many moniker have I called PPAngel? Just this one, and guess what, I was spot on, you are and you know it. Check your PPAngel posts, they gave you away as an uninspired, emotional wreck of an accident waiting to happen. Yes, your amnesia that only relapses when the shoe is on the other foot.
Dollyak:

Listen, I am in no mood for pissing contest this morning. Your comments gave you away as nothing but a lowlife.
Amnesia? Be creative in your attacks and stop assuming everyone is PPAngel just because they disagreed with your sh!t. The taunting was funny the first time, it isn't now.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom by businessMODE(m): 6:54am On Apr 19, 2016
For Decades, the claims that Fulani Herdsmen have been attacking communities took center stage among other top security concern in Nigeria. However, the media and Government didn't really help especially when they coined the term "Fulani Herdsmen".

The term is coined to justify the attacks and we all bought it. First is the excuse that the attackers were coming to revenge attacks on their herds. Latter it was the excuse of cattle rustlers and now the issue of grazing land.

This is all intended to make the regular Fulani man look like the enemy.

Dr. Ablaku gave a different view as to the menace. Here is his research review >>> http://gossipha.com/fulani-herdsmen-fulani-mercinaries/
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom by SirShymexx: 6:56am On Apr 19, 2016
Dollyak:
Anybody that kills my tribe is a bigger enemy in my book. How many Yorubas have been killed because for xenophobia compares to Northerners?

Looooooooooool. Apples and oranges.

Not against whatever you're preaching, but apart from the fact that there is no correlation whatsoever between IRA which was a Gaelic/Catholic nationalism group, fighting for Independence and Fulani marauders...Scots didn't join the English to fight IRA. Only Scots in the British military, especially British Army and a few who joined the loyal paramilitary group, who are mostly Protestants. However, a lot of Scots fought for IRA.

Scots and Irish folks are mostly the same people and from the same ethnic group...Gaelic/Celts. They're also both mostly Catholics. And IRA thing was more of a Catholic vs Protestant thing, with Irish nationalism as the nucleus, cos most Irish are Catholics.

Anyway, I don't know why everyone has to form a big union to tackle Fulani problems. You lot give these people too much credit, hence they think they're invincible. Yorubas alone can take on Fulani and take over their Emirate in whatever desert their rag-headed chief emir is hiding.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom by wristbangle: 6:58am On Apr 19, 2016
Dollyak:
One thing is for sure, the Yorubas on this board are just as shortsighted and stvpid as their eastern counterparts.

I edited this point out because I don't really agree with it.

As for the bolded, I will agree to some extent because it shows how we are not united in the southern part of the country. The north have seen this in us and that's the reason why they dominate us.

Saying we love the north so much, have u check the PDP zoning of presidential campaign for 2019, u will discover that SE region clamouring for president were given VP and Deputy speaker position, so what can you call that?

Going back to the issue on ground, I condemn the action of the fulani herdsmen and it's a pity that the governor of Enugu signed a peace agreement with them. U don't negotiate with a terrorist.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom by mujaya1(m): 7:32am On Apr 19, 2016
nnachukz:
DSS will not talk but when the herdsmen are served in their coins you will hear them blabbing. Buhari also will not talk because he hasn't seen their actions as crimes. God will punish those who directly or indirectly sponsor these -people-.
*criminal* *use* *fulani* *to* *hide* *there* *identity*
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom by Dollyak(f): 7:46am On Apr 19, 2016
Wyttcat:
You are the unfulfilled lowlife! How many moniker have I called PPAngel? Just this one, and guess what, I was spot on, you are and you know it. Check your PPAngel posts, they gave you away as an uninspired, emotional wreck of an accident waiting to happen. Yes, your amnesia that only relapses when the shoe is on the other foot.
lol. Sure had a good laugh from this post. Just because you are not blessed with intelligence doesn't warrant this much frustration. PPAngel indeed lol wff.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom by Dollyak(f): 7:49am On Apr 19, 2016
SirShymexx:

Looooooooooool. Apples and oranges.

Not against whatever you're preaching, but apart from the fact that there is no correlation whatsoever between IRA which was a Gaelic/Catholic nationalism group, fighting for Independence and Fulani marauders...Scots didn't join the English to fight IRA. Only Scots in the British military, especially British Army and a few who joined the loyal paramilitary group, who are mostly Protestants. However, a lot of Scots fought for IRA.

Scots and Irish folks are mostly the same people and from the same ethnic group...Gaelic/Celts. They're also both mostly Catholics. And IRA thing was more of a Catholic vs Protestant thing, with Irish nationalism as the nucleus, cos most Irish are Catholics.

Anyway, I don't know why everyone has to form a big union to tackle Fulani problems. You lot give these people too much credit, hence they think they're invincible. Yorubas alone can take on Fulani and take over their Emirate in whatever desert their rag-headed chief emir is hiding.
In the context apples and orange? http://www.history.co.uk/shows/soldiers-stories/articles/northern-ireland-conflict.
Just like between IGBOs and Yorubas there have always been a deep seated hatred among both tribes. In fact, there were some Scottish nationalists who sought to collaborate with the Nazis against the British government during the Second World War, quite a few were interned. These include Arthur Donaldson, who went on to become leader of the SNP from 1960 to 1969. Yet, during the IRA saga it's on records SNPs along with Scottish soldiers were instrumental in defeating the IRAs. Mind you some Scottish now regret it.
One of my advisor was a Scottish Unionist, his brother was murdered by the IRA.

Oh, I do agree the SW is capable of defeating the northerners alone. Put it this way everything is in our favour in terms of geographical location (hills, access to sea etc), wealth and many more.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom by Scholes007(m): 7:59am On Apr 19, 2016
HalfTruth:
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

I see Igbos up there blaming APC, yet had it been in SW and MB, they'll open their smelly mouth to call others cowards. You cowards never see anything yet grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
shameful and childish, you should focus more on how to curtail these terrorist not chest beating. When fulani will be kill you will still be the one to shout blue murder. Don't just talk or type because you can thank you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 19, 2016
HalfTruth:
They say Fulanis wouldn't ever try such in Igboland, now Fulanis are using Igboland as target practice.

Chestbeaters keep attracting their masters with chestful music.

It doesn't even matter because you'll still see these cowards carrying badly written placards in Naija hot sun to protest for a Fulani-Yoruba hybrid (Saraki) and for Dasuki. grin grin

Bros I be yoruba(am sure u are a Fulani)nd even if u be yoruba I gotta admit u no get sense.why do u keep shoutin ipob dem Bleep ur wife.igbo's might be chest bitters but they av never killed any tribe before,or are they d one dat took over ilorin from yoruba's or na them cause mile12 massacre

I know u are paid to be a zombie but use ur brain sometimes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom by notoriousbabe: 10:22am On Apr 19, 2016
Fulani people have tooked over
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom by j1mmy: 10:23am On Apr 19, 2016
well IGBO people have a lot of drugs money, even illiterate fulanis know that
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom by naijamerican: 10:23am On Apr 19, 2016
sanandreas:
I don't just understand the kind of hatred going on in Nairaland. Yorubas and the Igbos should stop this nonsense. our existence is being threatened by these Fulani Mafia. Rise up and unite as one to fight these menace.

This. Sadly most Yourobas and Igbo's are too stupid to realize this.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 19, 2016
Presidential media chat

Journalist: Mr President, Why has the Dss under your administration continue to disobey court orders? I can mention Dasuki, Kayode Aree and Nnamdi Kanu of IpoB.

PMB: are you a lawyer?

Journalist: I'm a journalist sir (smiles smiley )

PMB: You must be appointed lawyer then. Teckinically, going by the atrocities those fifle committed against the country, if they jump bail; See the former president just wrote a letter to the governor of CBN saying give so so person porty (N40bn) billion and he say we should give him bail because he wants to see his Dokta (doctor) in London while we have over 2million fiful in IDP's who dont even know their Farents? What kind of country do you want to run

PMB: And the one you're calling Kanu, do you know he has two passports? One Nigerian, one British, and he came to this country without using any passport? Do you know he brought in sofistikated equipment and started broadcasting for radio Biafra? What kind of country do you want to have There is treasonable felony against him and i hope the court will listen to the case angry

Na So Buhari take condemn Nnamdi kanu and Santa Dasuki to Continous vacation at Kuje prisons &suites while the ipod yoots continue waiting for their Biafra president in vain cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom by ogene007: 10:28am On Apr 19, 2016
HalfTruth:

They will turn this into a anti-Yoruba thread soon. They see Yorubas in their dream even though danger is right in front of them grin
Continue to fight Igbos online while Buhari and his hausa/fulani brothers plot to use the proposed grazing reserve bill to take over your lands. You should direct your energy into finding out more about the proposed grazing reserves law because that is the e-vil that is about to tear nigeria apart.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom by slytubadth(m): 10:35am On Apr 19, 2016
SirJeffry:
This is my first time hearing about ransom amidst this herdsmen's wahala, I hope some miscreants aren't taking advantage of the situation to open a line of kidnapping business undecided
exactly ma thought.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom by sukkot: 10:35am On Apr 19, 2016
fulani herdsman kidnap ipad youf lolzzz

seriously though, this fulani herdsman is starting to sound like a very convenient name for all atrocities committed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom by DeadWrong: 10:36am On Apr 19, 2016
where are the omo yeeboe chest beaters. #SaveIboFromFulaniHerdsmen

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom by Kenmoris22: 10:36am On Apr 19, 2016
nnachukz:
DSS will not talk but when the herdsmen are served in their coins you will hear them blabbing. Buhari also will not talk because he hasn't seen their actions as crimes. God will punish those who directly or indirectly sponsor these people.

To those below me who are celebrating this and making noises, let me ask you one question; if DSS hadn't told you about 52graves would you have known that something happened? Apparently No.
In matters like this, Igbos don't make noise, you just vanished or eaten by wild animals.
bros God willl punish so called igbo leaders not buhari or dss
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom by kinibigdeal(m): 10:37am On Apr 19, 2016
Can some idiot forget IPOB and face the new threat in the south. When will some Yoruba have sense
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 19, 2016
I blame APC and Yoruba
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom by Smooyis(m): 10:42am On Apr 19, 2016
Yorubas and Igbos should Stop this acrimony and come together as one in order to defeat this monster before us. Divided we fall, but United we stand.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom by saintmark88(m): 10:43am On Apr 19, 2016
Every body Tht does any criminal activity now, will hid me under the guise of fulani herdsmen, how sure r we, the fulani's did this??
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom by Rexceedo: 10:44am On Apr 19, 2016
Action film..... Gan. Gan.. Gan... Gannnnn.....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom by folks4luv(f): 10:46am On Apr 19, 2016
SirJeffry:
This is my first time hearing about ransom amidst this herdsmen's wahala, I hope some miscreants aren't taking advantage of the situation to open a line of kidnapping business undecided
may b ur first time but it has happened before in d southwest. they demanded ransom wen Olu Falae was kidnapped in akure last year.

Houseboy Leads Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Son In Edo / Over 100 Graves Robbed In Benin For Voodoo Rituals / DSS Arrests Prophet, Three Others Over Alleged Attempt To Kidnap LG Boss

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67