Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:01 AM

Somali Women Seeking Relationships With Black Guys - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Somali Women Seeking Relationships With Black Guys (7990 Views)

Somali Men Appreciation Thread / Beauty Of Somali Women / Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Somali Women Seeking Relationships With Black Guys by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:
Lol. OP, you couldn't so much as reach the feet of a Somali man were you to grab a six foot stool and stretch out with all the length and might your body could muster, which would put you double six feet under and buried alive beneath the earth he walks, ya filthy oversized buffoon.

And AA guys ain't shyt, so spare us the BS, already. Only their women can be equal to dealing with their brand of the unstable crazies enough to actually stick with them long haul.

If you feel that way then fine.
Everyone has their own opinion.....
Re: Somali Women Seeking Relationships With Black Guys by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 21, 2016
blah93:

If you feel that way then fine.
Everyone has their own opinion.....

Listen, I'm no purist. I'd have to be a hypocrite to be. And I couldn't care less who anyone's into, Black or White, but you can't just make wild, unfounded claims and marginalize people like that due to the machinations of one misguided individual. AA's are not even top 10 of what Somalis date/marry out into out here. If what you claimed as his reason for trolling was even remotely true, he'd be doing the bulk of his work on Arab, other Horn African, White websites, and not a Nigerian website (which is hardly AA, anyway). Unfortunately, his antics are much, much simpler than what you perceive them to be.

If I had to guess the country of origin of the guy in the OP, I'd guess Mauritania.
Re: Somali Women Seeking Relationships With Black Guys by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

Listen, I'm no purist. I'd have to be a hypocrite to be. And I couldn't care less who anyone's into, Black or White, but you can't just make wild, unfounded claims and marginalize people like that due to the machinations of one misguided individual. AA's are not even top 10 of what Somalis date/marry out into out here. If what you claimed as his reason for trolling was even remotely true, he'd be doing the bulk of his work on Arab, other Horn African, White websites, and not a Nigerian website (which is hardly AA, anyway). Unfortunately, his antics are much, much simpler than what you perceive them to be.

If I had to guess the country of origin of the guy in the OP, I'd guess Mauritania.

Okay I'll start off by pointing out something about that the first comment you left in this thread; Somali women are the ONLY WOMEN ON PLANET EARTH who feels that way about Somali men. What you see in them - I don't know... But hey, if skinny guys with big yellow buck teeth & receding hairlines are your thing then so be it but don't ever insult me in such a way like that ever again! It's actually Somali men who can't compare to us! And that's something most other women would agree. Trust me, I've seen a few of these guys get dissed by women of different races after they've tried hollering at them. Funny thing is the few who do get play, are only able to due so thanks to stereotypes of (real) black men's masculinity. You have to understand that the rest of the world views your men alot differently than you might. They tend to look like crackheads if I'm being completely honest with you...

So with that out of the way...

Actually, no.
I think my assumptions regarding the troll was spot on! There's no way this fool would be bragging about his "soft hair", his history or whatever else to Arabs or Whites considering the fact that it may seem a bit ridiculous in comparison. Hell, the damn fool thinks he IS on the side of Arabs and Whites which is why he comes here to put down people he feels are beneath him. We all know the truth of Somalis looking down on other Africans. We all know the don't view themselves the same and take great pride in being classified as 'Caucasian'

The vast majority of African-Americans have absolutely no idea what Somali people are even like.
(considering the fact that they have no contact with them.)
I'd say around %98 have never heard of a Somali outside of the starving kid commercials on T.V.
The other %2 of African-Americans who live near their communities or attend schools with them aren't much interested in dating since their culture and hijabs are so weird/foreign to them. Plus, your average Somali girl aint walking around looking like Halle Berry or something. Most are very basic so I'm sure aint nobody sweatin' them.

Oh and finally, you'd be wrong about my origins tongue
Re: Somali Women Seeking Relationships With Black Guys by Wulfruna(f): 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
I don't think she meant your origin. She meant the origin of the guy in the picture you posted.

Although for the life of me I don't understand how anyone could look at that and think 'Mauritania'. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Somali Women Seeking Relationships With Black Guys by Fulaman198(m): 11:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
The guy in the original post looks like a Fulani guy. Though, I don't know what country. It could be any country.
Re: Somali Women Seeking Relationships With Black Guys by Amoto94(m): 12:05am On Apr 23, 2016
Fulaman198 please close this thread.
Re: Somali Women Seeking Relationships With Black Guys by Fulaman198(m): 12:08am On Apr 23, 2016
Too many comments to go through closing thread, but keep it clean.

(1) (2)

Do you want a wife from Oraifite ? / Is Witch Craft In Nigeria Real / Ijaw Proverbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.