Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Toyin Aimakhu's Married Boyfriend Murders English In His Latest Interview(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu's Married Boyfriend Murders English In His Latest Interview(video) (2021 Views)

Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) / Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie / Pulsetv's Tiwa Savage Interview Video Sets New Record On Youtube Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu's Married Boyfriend Murders English In His Latest Interview(video) by gistmeloveblog: 7:17am On Apr 19, 2016
Toyin Aimakhu's ex lover, Mr Seun Egbegbe four days ago, in a tell-all interview, addressed all the negative and positive reports that have made headlines since their relationship went foul.

Press play to watch this part of the interview that is currently trending and made many fans ask what Toyin ever saw in him. Seun was trying to explain that Toyin Aimakhu can't stay under any man's roof and that he will never take Toyin back as his lover. That even if she ''came back to beg, we will rather remain friendship'', he said. Video is after the cut, from the 11:05 mark. -

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/toyin-aimakhus-married-boyfriend.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoNFz-vNZMg

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Married Boyfriend Murders English In His Latest Interview(video) by gistmeloveblog: 7:17am On Apr 19, 2016
grin grin grin

endtime grammar grin grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Married Boyfriend Murders English In His Latest Interview(video) by Mskrisx(f): 7:22am On Apr 19, 2016
Ne kwanu nkampi a.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Married Boyfriend Murders English In His Latest Interview(video) by JoeCutie(m): 7:26am On Apr 19, 2016
Mskrisx:
Ne kwanu nkampi a.
shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Married Boyfriend Murders English In His Latest Interview(video) by YorubaWoman: 7:47am On Apr 19, 2016
'we will rather remain friendship'

Toro ba ti poju, ete ni mo mu wa cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Married Boyfriend Murders English In His Latest Interview(video) by CORDROSS: 7:51am On Apr 19, 2016
This guy must be Falz brother...Right

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Married Boyfriend Murders English In His Latest Interview(video) by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 19, 2016
Whether he sabi english or not. So far he sabi nack pusssy well, he's gud for her ..was gud rather, na ex.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Married Boyfriend Murders English In His Latest Interview(video) by Mskrisx(f): 8:47am On Apr 19, 2016
JoeCutie:
shocked cheesy cheesy

Nwanne imagine o!

O na formu braggado!

Mkpi hausa

Mtcheeew taaa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Married Boyfriend Murders English In His Latest Interview(video) by onyekachee(f): 8:50am On Apr 19, 2016
toyin fall hand sha...see the kind man that made ridicule of her sef,not up to her standard
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Married Boyfriend Murders English In His Latest Interview(video) by JoeCutie(m): 9:18am On Apr 19, 2016
Mskrisx:

Nwanne imagine o!

O na formu braggado!

Mkpi hausa

Mtcheeew taaa!
Nne, ina-ayikwa ara oh cheesy

Igbo gi amaka. O na-eme m totoli n'isi
. wink grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Married Boyfriend Murders English In His Latest Interview(video) by Mskrisx(f): 9:24am On Apr 19, 2016
[quote author=JoeCutie post=44835171]Nne, ina-ayikwa ara oh cheesy

. wink grin[/quote

Nna, igbo amaka nau...

Ihe that guy na ewem eh...
O na fum ko ose!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Married Boyfriend Murders English In His Latest Interview(video) by Mskrisx(f): 9:24am On Apr 19, 2016
[quote author=JoeCutie post=44835171]Nne, ina-ayikwa ara oh cheesy

. wink grin[/quote

Nna, igbo amaka nau...

Ihe that guy na ewem eh...
O na fum ko ose! angry angry angry
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Married Boyfriend Murders English In His Latest Interview(video) by JoeCutie(m): 9:52am On Apr 19, 2016
[quote author=Mskrisx post=44835365][/quote]Eeyah, nne ndo inugo? grin

Kedu k'imere
? smiley
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Married Boyfriend Murders English In His Latest Interview(video) by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 19, 2016
ooopz..... bad market
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Married Boyfriend Murders English In His Latest Interview(video) by Favolly(f): 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
Loooooooooool!!

Let me be honest.. The enjoyment I derived from watching this was way too much for comfort.

“I text Toyin on WHAZZAP”, "Nothing like that can ONCUR"

Chai! What a mess...

I can't believe he had the effontry to give this interview. Even has the gall to say he is happily married and God fearing. Strange things be happening in 2016 sha...

Edakun, anybody that wants to watch this video should not watch it in public. I was laughing like a loon and I don't even have a dainty laugh, so nothing about me laughing in public is cute. Just seemed like Falz and Frank Donga had a son and named him Seun Egbegbe. Lol!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Married Boyfriend Murders English In His Latest Interview(video) by okuneddie(m): 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
all the ladies above me though doing as if English don help u get rich......the guy has money and he is bleeping rich which I know that's what Toyin went for.....dey there dey point bullet whereas he is making his money even though the guy dey fall hand sometimes with his childish attitude.....still yet I'm sure if he should come to most of u speaking that same English, u won't even let him land before telling him u gree even though u know he is married......lots will even want to be wife number 2......SMH

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Nollywood Actor, Nosa Rex And Wife Welcome Baby Girl / Chidinma Looks Heavenly In New Photo / Lagos Girl Offered This Rich Guy Sex On His Birthday And Demanded 50k (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.