Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

How Blood Test Can Save Your Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Blood Test Can Save Your Life (754 Views)

How To Avoid A Gas Explosion: 5 Tips That Can Save Your Life. / what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? / How Much Does It Cost To Run A Blood Test? ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Blood Test Can Save Your Life by vibeCompany: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2016
Presently, there are lots of laboratories in Nigeria where blood test can be conducted, but the questions remain how affordable is laboratory blood test in Nigeria, how important is it to my health state. Laboratory blood test is common, but the average Nigerian hardly goes for blood test which is appalling.

Though, there are series of factors are usually associated to this kind of ugly development. The cost of going to the laboratory for blood test is usually considered. Aside from that, some people are usually anxious about the outcome of the blood test. At least HIV patients know exactly what am talking about. It is just better to diagnose and examine your blood so as to know your current status.

[url]Read more[/url]http://firmcare.com.ng/2016/03/14/laboratory-blood-test-can-save-life/
Re: How Blood Test Can Save Your Life by irene123: 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
Hey, thanks for sharing! that was pretty interesting. have you heard that scientists discovered new method of identifying patients with prediabetes?
A study published in EBioMedicine looked at two unsaturated fatty acids (UFA) that were found to be predictive of future diabetes risk and diabetes remission after metabolic surgery. Going on these statistics, the levels of these UFA can change up to 10 years before diabetes presents itself. This is an advantage for patients because a simple blood test can now show if they are at risk so that together with a doctor, they can adjust their lifestyle.

Read more here: http://bimedis.com/latest-news/browse/184/scientists-discover-new-method-of-identifying-patients-with-prediabetes

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is This On My Skin / Solution To Erectile Dysfunction / Wow! British Man Is First In The World To Be Cured Of Hiv After Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.