Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Dear Linda Ikeji - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear Linda Ikeji (704 Views)

Nigerian Blogger, Linda Ikeji Exposes Her Chocolate Booobs In Revealing Outfit ( / The Downfall Of Linda Ikeji Blog - Alexa Rank 1M / Linda Ikeji Social: Letter To Seun Osewa Regarding Nairaland Social. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Linda Ikeji by Surestdick(m): 10:34am On Apr 19, 2016
o
Re: Dear Linda Ikeji by dapizy02(m): 10:43am On Apr 19, 2016
Am yet to read Dis...
Re: Dear Linda Ikeji by SexyStrawberry(f): 10:52am On Apr 19, 2016
This is Nairaland, not Linda Ikeji's blog, u should've gone to her blog to type this long epistle of urs, ur hate won't stop her from succeeding, we all know she made her wealth through blogging and she's proud of it, do u expect her to blow her trumpet on other things she might be doing? Instead of hating and eating up urself over a woman's success, forget about her n use ur time to do something meaningful for ur life n ur generations unborn, I can see u are really really pained.
Re: Dear Linda Ikeji by Surestdick(m): 10:56am On Apr 19, 2016
i
Re: Dear Linda Ikeji by Stevebamdex(m): 11:04am On Apr 19, 2016
Op,You get time o.
How much were u paid for written this senseless epistle of yours that doesn't add a fucking dime to ur bank account??
Joblessness is a plague,it kills faster than lasser fever.
Re: Dear Linda Ikeji by Surestdick(m): 10:46am On Jun 21, 2016
h
Re: Dear Linda Ikeji by Nasri100(m): 11:44am On Jun 21, 2016
Wow, my God, this is arguably one of the senseless and most retarde d article i have read since i was born. The deadbeat writer clearly defines the british slang "NONCE." Please kill yourself.

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Notice: How Many People Got Their Message Before Yesterday? / My Logo Design / If You Lick This Sweet As A Child, You Should Be Married By Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.