Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Help Me Out Please - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help Me Out Please (345 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out Please by samcofac(m): 11:21am On Apr 19, 2016
Good morning all. How was your night? I believe you are at work already.

I need some information or certainly help in any means you can help me with.

I want to upgrade from been an hustler to entrepreneur and we all know what this country is all about.

I have a proposal I want to work on to float an engineering company. Normally it will cost me around #3m-#5m to start but am trying to work with another company, so as to reduce my capital and yet drive the proposed company to its peak in no due time and now the cost has reduced to like #1m but raising it is another issue here.

Please, who have an idea of Mircro Finance loan or other better means of raising this capital. Personally I have like 200k but I know it won't go to anywhere if I invest it. I will prefer Ibadan in the south-western part of the country as there is where I have my target location.

I have a marketing strategy which I strongly believe will manifest and yield fruit in no due time is there is no 'act of gods' as I don't wish or pray for one.

So, kindly help a brother out. God bless you
Re: Help Me Out Please by aileru(m): 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
Wts ur point.....should ppl lend u money or advise u on how to get loan?... Be more specific.....
Re: Help Me Out Please by samcofac(m): 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
aileru:
Wts ur point.....should ppl lend u money or advise u on how to get loan?... Be more specific.....

I need details on how to go on loan from Microfinance banks in Ibadan and which of them can loan up to #1m
Re: Help Me Out Please by aileru(m): 9:54am On Apr 20, 2016
I don't knw any bank in Ibadan but I knw one in Lagos....u get 6 passport photo graphs of urself, 1 nepa bill and valid id card Den u provide a guarantor with 2 passport and I nepa bill And u must be into bis not less that 6 months n ur guarantor must be able to guarantee the loan....d mcfb is accion mcfb....

(1) (Reply)

Never Trying / Generate Cool Fund Routing Advert Publications To Nigeria Local Media. / P.o.p Decoration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.