Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Generate Cool Fund Routing Advert Publications To Nigeria Local Media. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Generate Cool Fund Routing Advert Publications To Nigeria Local Media. (344 Views)

Online Publications Taking Our Jobs – Bauchi Newspaper Vendors / My Former Employer Is Yet To Remit My 23 Months Pension Fund To My RSA. / Generate Cool Fund Routing Advert Publications Through Our Newspapers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Generate Cool Fund Routing Advert Publications To Nigeria Local Media. by saynedu4: 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
Do you know you can generate cool cash when you redirect advert placements to the Nigeria Media outfit. About 10% of advert sum goes direct to
you bank account without much stress.

On daily basis Nigeria media outfits published adverts, while not utilize this (10%) commission offer to boost your bank account.

The procedure is very simple, all that is required from you is to search for advertisers and redirect their adverts to me for publication on local media i.e news print and receive 10% of advert sum in your bank account.

For interested partners contact me via saynedu@gmail.com whatsapp 08034333124

(1) (Reply)

P.o.p Decoration / This Is A Career Boosting Experience Made Easy.. / Study Abroad!let Us Help You Find, Select,and Apply To Schools Around The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.